Author Topic: [FF7PC-98] Omzy's Field Pack - dramatically improved backgrounds! (2013-07-13)  (Read 276330 times)

ChrAWESOME

• View Profile
As with MrValle, I have come here seeking a way to get these beautiful textures to work with my Re-release of FFVII.

Is there/will there be a way to add them to the re-release without converting to the old version?

The thing is, I've paid £8 for this and I want to keep the core game how it is - otherwise I feel like I could have just acquired the old version for free and used that. The Cloud Saves have actually been useful when switching from my XP virtual machine to my Windows 8 virtual machine, and I'm happy with the updated models that come with the re-release.

I've already used Anxious Hearts to change the audio to the original PS1 tracks so literally the only thing I want to do now is to upgrade the textures of the backgrounds. Everything else is perfect.

Any help for a guy who just wants to mod his textures with the game he already has?  :-)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Counter question: have somebody of you owner of new vision ever bothered squareenix with that problem?
If I see right, the game runs now under directx9, is that the case maybe somebody should speak with the creator of enb-mods.
Maybe they could implement a shader solution, this would save space and time. Plus it would be look better.

ChrAWESOME

• View Profile
To be honest, I have a lot more faith in the modding community than Square Enix to fix up these backgrounds, they've already released the game so it's unlikely they'll complete the overhaul for free.

In light of recent Squeenix trends, maybe they'll release a texture pack in the form of DLC... even that's unlikely though - if they were to release DLC for FFVII it would probably be something stupid like sponsored costume changes or extra weapons... :roll:

EDIT: I contacted Square Enix support to see what they'd say. It went something like this:

SEE Agent Michael: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
You: ok
SEE Agent Michael: I understand you have some issues with FINAL FANTASY VII?
You: yes, the re-release comes with updated model textures but not updated background textures
You: all the models are smooth and high-res, but the environment is still blocky and pixelated
You: i was wondering if SE had any plans to update the environments in the same fashion as they have the models?
SEE Agent Michael: Unfortunately, due to the way the backgrounds were originally rendered it is not really possible to update them with starting
from the very beginning.
File attachment upload has started.
The file Screen Shot 2012-08-29 at 02.59.34.png (313.38KB) was received.
You: Oops, sent that before you responded as a visual aid of what i mean
SEE Agent Michael: I understand that the updated characters may not fit in with the background all the time.
SEE Agent Michael: We can only apologise for this.
You: I have seen on the internet some updated textures created by the community, but they do not currently work with the re-release of FFVII
You: couldn't SE do the same?
SEE Agent Michael: I do not have any information on this unfortunately. All I can really do is pass your feedback on to the development team.
File attachment upload has started.
The file uttmpin4comp.png (888.6KB) was received.
You: Here is an example of what I mean
SEE Agent Michael: I can pass on your feedback, but you may be better posting on the forums.
You: The author of this picture has updated environments for the entire game I think, but they only work with the 1998 release, not the 2012
release. It would be really good if SE could do something similar - it would complete the spirit of the re-release and make the game that much more enjoyable
SEE Agent Michael: This is only the technical support department, I will pass this on but there is not much else I can do.
You: Ahaha
You: I'd very much appreciate that, thanks
You: I just hope they take it on board

... he said he'd pass on the feedback, but I don't have a lot of faith that SE will actually do anything. :-\

I have faith that we'll see mods for the 2012 version before too long - every game is moddable right? ;D

I would LOVE to be able to use Omzy's Field Pack with the unconverted 2012 version...
« Last Edit: 2012-08-30 14:08:51 by ChrAWESOME »

bloodygood

• View Profile
Considering no one has posted information specifically about what would go into making this possible here it goes. Information from here: http://wiki.qhimm.com/FF7/Field_Module
Due to the way the decompiled files store the backgrounds. The easiest method of re-inserting them was to have the driver pull the picture from somewhere else. Instead what you would have to do here is:
A. Update the Palette section of every file to make sure you have absolutely every colour that will be used in the background.
B. Update the section that tells the driver how to put together the pieces (16x16 pixels) in order. Since the new backgrounds are 4 times larger. That means completely updating it or finding a way to tell the driver to use 64x64 chunks instead. And also that would still mean re-writing where the top left pixel of each chunk is since that would change from using the larger images.
C. Updating the actual background data with the new data and making sure every pixel grabs its colour from the correct palette.
Now I am in no way saying this is an impossible feat, I am only saying it will take a lot of work. But who knows, the members of this forum have always surprised me with their accomplishments so I believe someone will figure this out. I personally have been wrapping my head around this very idea since the re-release came out.
« Last Edit: 2012-08-30 14:33:14 by bloodygood »

TABS1975

• View Profile
@ anybody who can help me 

Hello all , i'm new to this part of ff7 , but i love the game loved it for years also now i have the info to do the changes but can't seem to understand the correct way to go about it

example -  i don't really understand the cfg file - i will send you my cfg file and please have a look if you can and please give me some pointers on this topic

Q1 -   Do i have the mod path on my cfg if not where does it go in order or anywhere ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# ff7_opengl config file

# use shaders, if available and supported
# turn shaders off to use the OpenGL 1.1 backend
use_shaders = yes

# plugins
# a movie plugin is required, the music plugin is optional, but required to make FF7Music work
movie_plugin = plugins/ffmpeg_movies.fgp
music_plugin = plugins/ff7music.fgp

# vertex and fragment shaders
vert_source = shaders/main.vert
frag_source = shaders/main.frag

# post-processing shader, used to apply fullscreen effects
# options are smartbloom.post and bloom2.post
# note that shaders/smartbloom.post must be configured to proper resolution, open with notepad
post_source = shaders/smartbloom.post
enable_postprocessing = no

# display frames per second counter in upper right corner
show_fps = no

# display some real-time debug information
show_stats = no

# set the window size (and fullscreen resolution) of FF7
# 0 means use original resolution (whatever ff7.exe provides)
# preserve_aspect adds black borders as needed to preserve a 4:3 aspect ratio
window_size_x = 1680
window_size_y = 1050
preserve_aspect = no
fullscreen = yes

# prevent glitches due to rounding errors by rendering in the nearest (larger, if supported)
# multiple of the original resolution and up/down-scaling
prevent_rounding_errors = yes

# check your driver settings if this option doesn't seem to work
enable_vsync = yes

# limit snowboard, coaster and highway minigames to refresh rate / 2, i.e. 30fps for a 60hz display mode
# vsync must be enabled and working for this to have any effect
minigame_framelimiter = on

# same thing, but for the battle swirl
battleswirl_framelimiter = on

# replace FF7's default framelimiter timer source
use_new_timer = yes

# use a more stable (but less accurate) timer to control FF7's framelimiter
# this option has no effect unless the use_new_timer option is on
use_stable_timer = yes

# allow FF7 to use linear filtering for its textures
# some things look slightly better with this option on, but alot of textures just lose their detail
linear_filter = off

# enable alpha blending for textures without an existing blending effect
fancy_transparency = off

# read files directly instead of using LGP archives
# this option requires you to have all your LGP archives unpacked in direct/, with one folder for each archive
# for example; if FF7 is looking for aaab.rsd in char.lgp, this option will make it open direct/char/aaab.rsd instead
# this option should be used for testing only, performance will take a hit
direct_mode = off

TABS1975

• View Profile
@ anybody who can help me out

Hello again - i need help with my ff7 directory is it upto date or do i need more things ?

<-------- part 1 folder

<---------part 2 folder

tell me what i need to get the modpath folder ?

Omzy

• View Profile
Considering no one has posted information specifically about what would go into making this possible here it goes. Information from here: http://wiki.qhimm.com/FF7/Field_Module
Due to the way the decompiled files store the backgrounds. The easiest method of re-inserting them was to have the driver pull the picture from somewhere else. Instead what you would have to do here is:
A. Update the Palette section of every file to make sure you have absolutely every colour that will be used in the background.
B. Update the section that tells the driver how to put together the pieces (16x16 pixels) in order. Since the new backgrounds are 4 times larger. That means completely updating it or finding a way to tell the driver to use 64x64 chunks instead. And also that would still mean re-writing where the top left pixel of each chunk is since that would change from using the larger images.
C. Updating the actual background data with the new data and making sure every pixel grabs its colour from the correct palette.
Now I am in no way saying this is an impossible feat, I am only saying it will take a lot of work. But who knows, the members of this forum have always surprised me with their accomplishments so I believe someone will figure this out. I personally have been wrapping my head around this very idea since the re-release came out.
This is pretty much spot on. It would be a big project indeed. There is no reason to use the original photoshops, however, since the converted files distributed in the release are of the same format that the game engine expects (16x16 blocks). You would have to add a header to each image file and index each color with palettes like bloodygood suggests. However, this would probably require a larger palette, among other things. Perhaps its a better idea to alter the driver of the re-release than to alter the game itself, but I lack knowledge in that area, unfortunately.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
I have seen a problem with the lightmaps.
They are sharper, yes, but ff7 can't handel the transparancy value (i think using black for transparancy is causing that).
There is no light animation any more.   :cry:

Example: ancnt1(etc.) all ligtrays are on.  Or snow_1 the flirring effect is gone.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
None of the color cycling animations work with the .png textures.
It's a limitation of the OpenGL driver.

Omzy

• View Profile
None of the color cycling animations work with the .png textures.
It's a limitation of the OpenGL driver.
I've been wondering what exactly the problem with those was. Thanks for reporting that. Not a huge deal, in my opinion, but hopefully it gets worked out in the future.

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
The remove glitched textures in bootleg needs to be unchecked as I read. Personnaly, I checked it, before of course reading it, but didn't see a difference in game. When you tell about 'losing playable content' Omzy, what de you mean in particular ?

Omzy

• View Profile
The remove glitched textures in bootleg needs to be unchecked as I read. Personnaly, I checked it, before of course reading it, but didn't see a difference in game. When you tell about 'losing playable content' Omzy, what de you mean in particular ?
I believe that option runs a batch script that deletes any texture with a lighting parameter, which may be more than a hundred textures. In-game, the backgrounds will look fine, but the lighting layers will be pixelated like in the original game. From what I've recently learned about the subject, some of the glitched textures may actually be missing an animation (which is hard to notice if they are). You aren't seeing a difference because those backgrounds with lighting layers are relatively uncommon. If anyone has more input on this, please let me know. I still have yet to do a playthrough.

Anyhow, my recommendation is still to not check it and sacrifice the few missing lighting animations for better quality lighting overall. I doubt it will be noticeable.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-20 03:24:46 by Omzy »

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
Okay, I note it ! Thanks a lot to you  :)
A last suggest if I can : in this screen, what do you recommand between thoses 2 choices of field textures ? FacePalmer or Blackfan+SL1982+FacePalmer ?
I always used FacePalmer only, and after bootleg install, replaced the png in the field folder by your complete pack(Omzy).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: 2012-09-20 13:05:11 by ManuBBXX »

DEFIANT

• View Profile
I too am also looking for the best option for field textures.

Omzy

• View Profile
I don't think Bootleg has been updated since I made my new release. This field pack has every texture in the game, so there's no longer a need to mix and match. So, just FacePalmer (manually install it, its just a drag and drop).

DEFIANT

• View Profile
Thank you, what I was thinking as well. Just needed reaffirmation.

savage-xp

• View Profile
Shinra building inside is distorced/sprited. none can do?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Post a screenshot. If Omzy can identify the filename from it, then maybe one of us can do it.

Trihugger

Thank you Omzy for this.  The pixelated vanilla crap was giving me a giant headache if I played for more than an hour.  15 year old nostalgia at its finest.  Thank you again sir.

savage-xp

• View Profile

Omzy

• View Profile
I'm not sure I see what the problem is with that one (blin68_1). I compared the originals with the photoshops and it looks markedly improved. Originally it looked terrible, so there's only so much magic the fractals can work. I do notice a bit of a light clipping issue on the specimen cage, but that is likely present in the original game, similar to the door animation a few posts back. If its a bug in the original game, I can't fix it since its a bug in the order the textures are called by the kernel to be layered. If it is a problem with the lighting animation of the cage, that is an OpenGL driver issue that has yet to be hammered out.

As always, thanks for reporting it  ;D

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
Why Omzy's Field pack is not working on my computer ???
I put the FacePalmer folder on C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/
But it's useless :( Does anyone know how to fix this problem ???
This is my APP.LOG

INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce4 MX 4000/AGP/SSE2 1.5.4
INFO: No OpenGL 2.0 support detected, shaders won't be available
INFO: PBO not supported
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: NPOT textures not supported
INFO: Max texture size: 2048x2048
INFO: Number of texture units: 2
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1024x768, output resolution 1024x768, internal resolution 640x480
INFO: No NPOT texture support
ERROR: init_indirect failed, scaling and postprocessing will be disabled
INFO: internal resolution clamped to 1024x768
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: No shaders, codecs with YUV output will be slow.
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INITIALIZING MIDI...
selecting device 0:Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth, mid=1, pid=102,
midi data type: GENERAL MIDI
using midi data file: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\Data\midi\midi.lgp
midiOutGetVolume returned: ffffffff
MIDI INITIALIZED
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/hand_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
set music volume: 127
MIDI set volume: 127
100% of 127 = 127
MIDI set master volume: 100
100% of 127 = 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\Movies\eidoslogo.avi; indeo5/pcm_s16le 640x480, 30.000000 FPS, duration: 12.933333, frames: 388
INFO: slow output format from video codec indeo5; 6
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
MIDI set volume trans: 127->0; step=60
MIDI stop - OK
MIDI stop - OK
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
100% of 127 = 127
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/tifa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/yufi_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/ketc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/bins_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/menu/cido_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/rtac_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/aabd10_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/rtah_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ACHE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ACHF_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/b_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/b_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ruac_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/t_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/t_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/cidrmk_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/abeb_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/ci_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/ci_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ceab_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ECJC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ECJE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/DZIA_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/DZIB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/DZIC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AWDC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AWDD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AWDE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AVGB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AVGE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/ejfa_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/AVhc2_00.png, failed
MIDI play: 30
reading midi file: SINRASLO.mid
current volume: 127
MIDI is playing SUCCESSFULLY!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_02_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_04_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_15_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_03_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin64/blin64_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/rtac_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/aabd10_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/char/rtah_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
song is already playing...
GLITCH: missed palette write to external texture field/blin63_1/blin63_1_15
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_02_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_03_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_04_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_15_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_1/blin63_1_15_15.png, falling back to palette 0
song is already playing...
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_00_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_01_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_01_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_01_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_01_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_02_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_02_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/DK/field/blin63_t/blin63_t_15_09.png, falling back to palette 0
WM_CLOSE
Field Quit
MIDI stop - OK
resetting MIDI driver volume - OK
UNINITIALIZE DD

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
How is configured your bootloader popup ?

Akira Sendoh

• I don't want to be a Goodman,I want to be a Great1
    • View Profile
what bootloader you say ???
you mean starting of my game ??

No useful indirect path
that the pop up say when everytime i start my game ..

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce4 MX 4000/AGP/SSE2 1.5.4

That video card isn't capable of running FF7 with the modifications you have installed.