Author Topic: cmh175 - Team Avalanche Edits Battle Model, Buster Sword not rendering properly  (Read 3146 times)

Jahiliyyah

• View Profile
Did some troubleshooting. The issue was with the Cloud battle model I selected not the weapon battle model mod as I first assumed. With Kaldarasha or Bloodshot - Team Avalanche Edits Cloud Battle Model selected the Buster Sword rendered fine. In this screenshot I have cmh175 - Team Avalanche Edits.

Had some trouble getting the screenshot. Print screen didn't work and when I tried recording in OBS I had to capture the display. When I tried to capture the game window/executable I only got a black screen. The game accepted input from my controller (I could move Cloud around) while I had OBS selected but ran slightly slower. When I checked the recording I noticed the video was static when the game was selected but the audio was synced properly so it isn't a performance issue. Is anyone familiar with OBS or has had success with another game capture program? I could upload the recording too.

Also odd glitch where when you load a save the bgm will not trigger sometimes until after a battle ends or when you enter a new zone. I guess the trigger for the bgm to start on load isn't working? I can't remember has that always been an issue? To be clear I'm using the save anywhere mod. Maybe there just isn't a trigger for the bgm to start?
« Last Edit: 2016-02-17 20:31:44 by Jahiliyyah »

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud Battle Model, Buster Sword not rendering properly
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-14 15:51:16 »
Most likely the models you're using for weapons aren't tested with cmh175 - Team Avalanche Edits Cloud, causing errors like this.
This happened to me, too, but with Ultima Weapon.
I'd recommend just using default TA Cloud, though it's up to you.

Jahiliyyah

• View Profile
Yeah it looks like it wasn't compatible with the weapon battle models mod. With so many mods it's easy to overlook such a conflict. Team Avalanche Cloud has the same glitch.
« Last Edit: 2016-02-16 05:07:53 by Jahiliyyah »

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
Re: Cloud Battle Model, Buster Sword not rendering properly
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-20 14:15:09 »
Most likely the models you're using for weapons aren't tested with cmh175 - Team Avalanche Edits Cloud, causing errors like this.
This happened to me, too, but with Ultima Weapon.
I'd recommend just using default TA Cloud, though it's up to you.

ultima weapon have problem with me also.. it's like a sword with plastic casing in rectangular shape LOL  ;D

that is when i use mike+millenia.. i was on battle square on that point, i farm BP, but after a few rounds, i got frustrated at the view, so i tried switching to millenia only, and it render the ultima sword nicely..  ;D