Miscellaneous Forums > Troubleshooting

FF7 - opening STATUS menu - CRASH

<< < (2/2)

Chrysalis:
thats an old version of the opengl driver, I suggest first getting the latest.

Fafyx:

--- Quote from: Chrysalis on 2019-08-20 01:11:36 ---thats an old version of the opengl driver, I suggest first getting the latest.

--- End quote ---
Hello, I don't really know why it is showing that one, because i have the latest driver for both integrated and dedicated graphic card and both (thanks to an external program) shows that my openGL driver are 4.6 version.

LordUrQuan:
Chrysalis is referring to the aali driver, not your chip's driver.  aali's last release was 0.8.1b.

Fafyx:
Hello again, really sorry for the delay.
I have been to work or busy... Now i just tried to UNINSTALL and clean the registry and re-install everything in this order :

Max.Install + Official Patch 1.0.2 + Aali's driver 0.8.1b and after all that the "Final Fantasy 7 ITA Reloaded" patch

At this point without setting anything else after the install process, i have tried the game : everything worked including the STATUS menu.

Now, i have started to modify, in the window of the FF7 ITA RELOADED patch, one parameter per time (this windows contain mainly 5 voices (in italian)
1- Gioca a FF7 (play ff7)  - when everything is ready, click here
2- Opzioni grafiche (Graphic options) - to set full screen, window, advanced shader (2.0, 1.1).
3- Resolution details (640x480, 800x600, etc to select)
4- Game option (3 voices inside that can be on/off ed : Energy and damage over 9999, Magic defence correction, game speed correction)
5- Disc selection

Ok, now, everything i modified didn't make the status menu crash again, apart the GAME OPTION - ENERGY AND DAMAGE OVER 9999 :
when i turn it on, then when i try to access the STATUS menu, the game crashes with that window ERROR : Oops! something very bad happened etc etc.

So, i really thing at this point there is a problem with the FF7 ITA RELOADED patch : is there anybody that can solve this problem or contact INDREMA that posted first the patch on this forum please? thanks very much :-)

Fafyx:
Could anybody please let me know if there is a way to fix it please eee :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version