Author Topic: Bye bye, loyal subjects!  (Read 46946 times)

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bye bye, loyal subjects!
« Reply #75 on: 2007-06-14 03:46:06 »
Ok my last reply coz your obviously full of shit.
1. You didn't own anybody you went on about how were minions or some other bullshit witch makes no sense.

2. Your full of bullshit and I frankly don't care if I make you quit or not.

3. This list is as stupid and pointless as yours.

4. I frankly never gave a shit about this to begin with, it was just me testing to see how stupid people can be on an internet forum remember what I said in one of my earlier posts. So the only person here to get owned was you because you blatantly walked right into it, and while I'll never have 100% proof of my actions I frankly don't give a rats what you think, thus I don't have to prove myself to you coz anybody with a brain can see what I did here if you read back a few posts.

5.Just to make sure you haven't realised how retarded you are..

Just to point out I never said I won anything this was just me proving my point in an earlier post. Jari is probably pissing himself laughing with all this fuss over him anyway, and I hope that when he logs in next he rips you a new one.

Since this has started Ive gotten many messages saying how funny I am and how I am owning you minions and Jari....
Your either quite obviously lying or your having delusional fantasies because you haven't owned anyone and I have no idea why the hell you think you have.
Now to prove my final point "I don't care masteraden" *leaves topic so he can watch him post another retarded post in broken english that makes no sense and keeps going on about some shit about minions or something*

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007-06-14 04:04:35 »
HAHAHAHHA...I lied I don't sleep ever :evil: I'm glad you found that pic again its almost as funny as the last time...AND NOW to summarize your last 21 post "I don't understand" and as for "you fell right for my trap!!!" yeah sure uuuuuhhhhh really what am I ever going to do now!!! (masteraden screams for help) I'm trapped help!!!!!For the love of god can someone help me!!! I'm melting nooooooooooo.
(IS this the end of masteraden or will the evil henchmen of Jari win? Tune in next time as our hero battles on to find Jari...)

Jari

« Reply #77 on: 2007-06-14 05:49:54 »
I just invited him to a friendly debate on his position as a moderator

You did? I must have missed that part, would you care to point it out to me again?

So I defend myself (And quite successfully I might add) giving everyone a good laugh at Jari's minions expense...

Yeah. It's just too bad that you don't live in the same reality as the rest of us. For starters, to be able to defend yourself, someone would have to attack you first.

And regarding these minions of mine you talk of; their support is very welcome and appreciated, but if you think that I know any of them in real life, or even in the Internets outside the context (big word, look it up: context) of this forum, or that this is in any way set up by me, you'd be wrong.

It just seems that for whatever reason they have either taken a liking of me, or maybe they just think that you are an annoying, whinybitch. Either way, that is the extent of their 'minionship'.

Since this has started Ive gotten many messages saying how funny I am and how I am owning you minions and Jari....

Oh, you have, have you? Since you are bragging about them, you have no problem if we ask the administration to read your messages and provide an independent estimate, or even show them to us, right? You do understand that they have the ability to do that, correct?

You really shouldn't lie when you have no idea of the technical capabilities other people have.

I would advice against sending yourself some PMs of support, too. See, not only does SMF log user IPs, but Apache does as well and it's quite a bit more throughout. And trust me, we know an open proxy when we see one.

Well, in any case I have to go to work. I look forward to seeing how much of an idiot you actually can make out of yourself. You are off to a great start, I have to say.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007-06-14 06:13:35 »
Now thats a long one...I must really be having an impact on you you didn't even say stupid *Gold Star *.Cool now lets get down to business finally...For your minions I did not once say you knew them in real life...oooops (strike 1) Dude these guys are the best they have been following me around like white on rice...That is an attack (strike 2) now what was the other complaint...Oh yeah nobody PM me ever I think
and I don't ever recall saying they did :? (STRIKE 3)...Wait this is not baseball...Anyway I said...(I seem to repeat myself alot here) I have gotten messages of support I was referring to email for my 360 it broke yesterday :-D and they seem to think I am very funny. HAHAHAHAHA so you can read ok now that I have you without anyone jumping in I have a question for you?.....WILL YOU MARRY ME?...Please? :-D
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 06:32:21 by masteraden »

Jari

« Reply #79 on: 2007-06-14 06:35:19 »
For your your minions I did not once say you knew them in real life...oooops (strike 1)

Yes? I believe that I didn't claim you did, either?

Dude these guys are the best they have been following me around like white on rice...That is an attack (strike 2) now what was the other complaint...

Like I said, sadly - or not so sadly for us - your reality does not seem to have much in common with ours.

Oh yeah nobody PM me ever I think
and I don't ever recall saying they did :? (STRIKE 3)...Wait this is not baseball...Anyway I said...(I seem to repeat myself alot here) I have gotten messages of support I was referring to email for my 360 it broke yesterday :-D

Word for word, you said:
Since this has started Ive gotten many messages saying how funny I am....

Now, seeing that you do not have a public email address in your profile - or any other means of contacting you for that matter, I'd have to hazard a guess that any message of support would pretty much have to come as PMs.

And for that matter, someone with a Live! user account can probably confirm this for me; there is no email service for Xbox Live!, is there? There is an instant messenger, but since you talked about email...

Of course we all know you are lying anyways.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007-06-14 06:45:20 »
You didn't answer my question  :x Like I said white on rice look at my other thread its all them...Lastly Xbox does have email you moron go to xbox.com and find me we have the same name its a forum too :-D
there's where I get my support. :-D Now no more games answer my question! :x

Ohh yeah I hate lists you have a lot of them...This is why we fight!!!
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 06:51:06 by masteraden »

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007-06-14 07:22:33 »
You find it funny by misspelling peoples names intentionally masterretard? 

Oh look, see, I can do it to!!  Man, that was fun!

I think i'll call you it from now on.

Now, as for "following" you around on a forum, you need to get a fucking clue.  People are not limited to one board, they may post on all of them.  It just so happens you made 2 posts that could have been written with better english or content than a fucking monkey, I asked you to post your topic again, this time actually using some punctuation so we could have a fucking clue wtf it was you were trying to say.

That is not an attack.  That is a reasonable request for the smooth running of this forum, and im pretty sure its in the RULES.

Now for the love of god, do us all a favor and go end yourself.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007-06-14 07:38:52 »

I think I'll call you it from now on.

Haaaaa James Bond how are you?? its a lovely evening out side isn't it? Now I am glad I could help you on a correct name choice. I am here to help after all...But sadly I am here for your master not you... and frankly your here all by your self without him soooo. I am looking out for you.Leave and go get help from one of the other minions before I change my mind... Ohhh and you posted four times on my other thread and thats just you not to mention Squeezable and the big O...

EDIT...You really left come on where's the fun in that?????
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 08:42:46 by masteraden »

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007-06-14 09:57:41 »
IT!!!! James Pond you newbie

http://www.exotica.org.uk/gallery/games/images/j/JamesPond2.jpg

it a old game that i played a long time a-go

So what if you got problem's with Jari, your not the only one stop bring people in too this

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007-06-14 10:17:14 »
Hey they brought this on them selves...all of this could have been avoided if they just left me and Jari alone I respect you ice_cold513 but to me he is James Bond. I have too much respect for you so from now on I will call him by his name James Pond.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 10:40:55 by masteraden »

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007-06-14 10:41:03 »

I think i'll call you it from now on.

Now, as for "following" you around on a forum, you need to get a f***ing clue.  People are not limited to one board, they may post on all of them.  It just so happens you made 2 posts that could have been written with better english or content than a f***ing monkey, I asked you to post your topic again, this time actually using some punctuation so we could have a f***ing clue wtf it was you were trying to say.

That is not an attack.  That is a reasonable request for the smooth running of this forum, and im pretty sure its in the RULES.

Well, actually exactly what he said. (now I don't have to type :D)
Man, this topic only got better on weed.

"Masterretard"...and that picture at the top side of this topicpage, briliant XD)
 :mrgreen:

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007-06-14 11:09:46 »
Hello all I just got my first PM and it was nice and just then I got a second PM that was not so nice its been a rolercoaster of emotions today I don't know if I can battle the non existent minions of Jari...With
that being said masteraden will now sleep...*Just then* (masteraden hears a sound he turns on his light ohhh S*** its Jari & his Henchmen ohh crap masteraden is exhausted from his battle with Squeezable and
James Pond he knows he can't win what shall our hero do...)  Just then...(masteraden watches as his rival & enemy gets closer and closer just then aden realizes there is a zipper attached to Jari aden jumps for it
and then pulls haaaaaaa.....out of breath masteraden look on in shock!!!! :-o its....its the smoke fades CHER...OMG suddenly masteraden's fear has gotten deeper...So with shock around to room aden quietly slips out to regain his strength now he knows what he is truly up against!!!)...
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 11:14:06 by masteraden »

James Pond

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007-06-14 11:13:08 »
Im seriously wondering if you have just been let out on day release from the sanitarium for these past couple of days.

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007-06-14 11:47:59 »
Hey I coined the term masteretard first :-D, so dont forget it :-P
I will forever refer the term masteretard because thats the oval your sitting in at the moment.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007-06-14 11:56:18 »
SQUEEZABLE I though the last post was your last one??? You lied not nice SQUEEZE Cher might not feed you today...He might not even let you out of the basement very bad SQUEEZE...As for James Po0nd I have gained my hour of sleep and now am at full power...I see you brought squeezable and took my advise earlier...Now to deal with the two of you alone without Cher to save you...

EDIT: You could allways PM him...instead of posting you would not anger Cher that way...
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 13:08:47 by masteraden »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2007-06-14 11:59:18 »
No I just don't want to talk to masteretard witch is hipocritical me making this post so I'll just say I'm talking to James Pond for no apparent reason, so no I wont reply to masteretards post isn't that right James Pond...

James Pond

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2007-06-14 12:03:57 »
Tis indeed

Jari

« Reply #92 on: 2007-06-14 14:12:13 »

Clicken sie das picture for higher resolution.

Seriously kid, go home, you are embarrassing yourself. Even mocking you is not fun, as beating up 5 year olds would be more challenging.

PS. If you truly are 24, I'm so sorry for you. So very sorry.

EDIT: Minor grammar fix, now it even makes sense! :P
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 14:25:17 by Jari »

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2007-06-14 14:16:53 »
Thats right apologize to me Finally now...I want you to beg and just maybe I will let you go Cher...

EDIT I can't see the pic awww come on this is unfair...
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 14:25:29 by masteraden »

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2007-06-14 14:23:49 »

Clicken sie das picture for higher resolution.

Seriously kid, go home, you are embarrassing yourself. Even mocking you is not fun, as beating up 5 year olds would be easier.

PS. If you truly are 24, I'm so sorry for you. So very sorry.
Man XD
No I got the first one as background for one monitor, and this one for the other..
:')

The SaiNt

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2007-06-14 14:32:24 »
masteraden : Banned FOR LIFE, don't bug Admins about what threads to read, especially ones where you troll in.

Hyunckel

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2007-06-14 14:33:54 »
YO!I have something to say! Not against Jari, not against masteraden! But I'll have to quote some posts to say my thoughts about them....
Just wait 10 minutes, time for me to type all I have to say (objectively)  :-)
(Wow, never thought this topic would get so many pages!  :-o )
I'll EDIT this post when I have the necessary stuff.

EDIT!!
masteraden : Banned FOR LIFE, don't bug Admins about what threads to read, especially ones where you troll in.

Well... As this is over, no need to say what I thought (In fact that was really off topic  :-P )

The SaiNt, where were you? Jari we need your powers be back!
You see what happen when you left us alone (in the dark lol) ...  :roll:

Er I think this was quite a thought  :-D
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 14:37:32 by Djé »

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007-06-14 15:28:54 »
Wow, this is proof this indeed was another happening on the oh so quiet Qhimm forums, even the mighty The SaiNt had to come over!
*Does a bow*

Wow, I'm so in the mood.

m a s t e r A D E N

« Reply #98 on: 2007-06-14 15:39:57 »
  Think a**** a** holes I Live hahahaghaha

m a s t e r A D E N

« Reply #99 on: 2007-06-14 15:53:50 »
   So before I was so rudely interupted I will say one more thing before I leave willingly Jari you are scum and I walked around you like it was nothing so this is goodbye on my terms! not fromthe saints...