Author Topic: Cannot launch 7th Heaven FF7 Remako Windows 7 Ultimate  (Read 927 times)

tystarnes

• View Profile
I'm having an issue in regards to the 7th Heaven/Remako HD mod.  Not sure where I put the  Remako HD Graphics mod 1.0 with  4 IRO Files  World, Battle, Textures.  Menu Avatars, Pre-Rendered Backgrounds. (Also movies folder.) When i try to load 7th Heaven get the following error. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Also had a hard time getting FF7 to a new library folder because Steam doesn't like me using the same harddrive. (And no don't have a USB, external drive etc, know it needs to be moved from program files/X86. I just made a FF7 Remako folder, moved to desktop added Steam FF7 files there. and modified the Steam library files to add the new Desktop/FF7 Remako library folder path.) Ran the FF7 Game converter applied the patch.

"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '7thWrapperLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: '7thWrapperLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary..ctor()
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.Program.Main()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]."