Author Topic: SOLVED: Cannot Run FF7 Because I Downloaded It!!!  (Read 3166 times)

wiisam

• Pirate
    • View Profile

Im really pissed off!!! Ok, first off, I downloaded the original ff7. after that, I went to poweriso and I mount ff7 disk 1 to my driver. Then there was installation screen after i went to my driver. I maximize the installation with both Directx and movie player.. After complete installation, i restart my computer. When I login my window  account, I went to the start menu/ ff7 configuration and select to full screen.  Then I went to start menu again and click on ff7 and it has an error message screen. It said " Please insert Disk 1,2,3,and 4"  It wont start. However, when I went to my computer/programfile/squaresoft/ff7 icon, there is a black secreen it took so long unless I click with a mouse, then there is a display screen New game or Continue, I slect New Game  it it wont start, black screen stay forever. Can some please explain the problem. I have window 7, my chip is ATI RADEON9200, DAC type is 8 bit and my main driver is  Standard VGA Graphic Adapter.

I followed the guide from :  http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11248.0

wiisam

• Pirate
    • View Profile
Re: SOLVED: Cannot Run FF7 Because I Downloaded It!!!
« Reply #1 on: 2011-12-11 03:50:15 »
Oh and can you plz give the instruction  step by step tutrial with link if necessary.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-11 03:59:44 by wiisam »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: SOLVED: Cannot Run FF7 Because I Downloaded It!!!
« Reply #2 on: 2011-12-11 06:01:05 »
Here's the thing. You didn't read the rules. Otherwise, you might've seen this one:
We Do Not Condone Software Piracy

Asking where to get illegal software or cracks will not be tolerated. Asking for support for the Ultima Edition or any other pirated version of the game will not be tolerated. Any discussion regarding pirated software is an immediate warning. Assisting people that use pirated software is also forbidden.

Not to mention, you posted this EXACT SAME THING in two other threads, one of which could not possibly have been relevant to your question.

So no, we will not be helping you, no matter how "really pissed off" you may be. And have fun with that warning I attached to your account.