Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4868605 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #7000 on: 2018-07-01 23:15:27 »
I think I've missed some posts here:

Hello Sega Chief!

First of all I want to congratulate you for this incredible game.

Last year I finished version 1.4 on STEAM and a little over a month ago I started playing version 1.5

I really like this... but i have a problem and reading other people I see that I am not the only one with it.

I am currently in GONGAGA, just after beating RENO and RUDE. But I have noticed something that did not happen in version 1.4 and is that with the SP system the SOURCES are no longer giving +5, +10 or +15 to the STAT. Now they only give + 1, + 2, + 3.

At first I thought it was a change to the game and I re - read all the documents in the DOCUMENTATION section, but nowhere do you mention this or in the changelog.

For this reason I entered this forum to see if there was an answer and I was surprised that there was a new version 1.5 of June 23 in addition to a new patch.

What I have done so far:

1. I downloaded version 1.5. of June 23 and I installed it. I think the installation was correct. I could verify it because the SUICIDE L5 changed to QUARRY FUSE.
The QUARRY FUSE initially applied barrier, mbarrier and reflect on the enemies.
2. I downloaded the NT 1.5 Enemy / Kernel Hotfix [23rd June 2018] and applied it.
I checked that everything was fine because the QUARRY FUSE no longer applies the benefits to the enemies.
Up there do you think I'm fine? Have I done the right thing?

Unfortunately, the SP system problem persists and the SOURCES only apply + 1, + 2, + 3.
I do not know what to do and you do not indicate it in any changelog or version 1.5 of June 23 nor in the NT.15 Enemy / Kernel Hotfix (23rd june 2018).

For this reason I wanted to ask you please to tell me what to do.

What should I do?

Should I re-uninstall everything and reinstall it?

Do I still need to download a patch? Which? How will I check that it is correct without having to start the game again?

Please your help as I do not know how to fix the SOURCES problem.

The newest versions use executable modifications now, one of which was to set sources to give +5 per use rather than +1 (to reduce button mashing). The latest version of the main installer should have a folder inside called Emergency EXE files, take the one for your version (likely ff7_en if it's steam) and replace your current .EXE with it. Sometimes the installer isn't able to patch the .exe for some reason.

To confirm that .exe is patched, source use should give +5 to stat. You don't need to start the game again.

Hey
Can anyone write down where can I find those enemy skills (or how to get them)? Coz i think description of the newest version is messed up or im just noob and cant find out, how to trigger enemy :P

Anyway, those enemy skills are mistery for me:
-Trine
-Magnitude8
-Deathcharge

Thx ;)

Trine should be on Keeper as of the latest patch, or on Thundercracker enemy up on Mt. Nibel's first screen (manipulate may be needed).

Magnitude8 was changed in latest version to Time Flare, and should be available from Dragon enemies (like Nibel Dragon, Gaea Dragon, Crater Dragon etc.) Try using a Limit Break on them to activate it as a counter-attack.

Deathcharge is on a new enemy called Tsarcat in North Crater; Manipulate one to get it (you will need to be equipped with a Hypnocrown to succeed due to a level quirk).

Hey Sega Chief, thanks for the hard work on the mod. I've been enjoying it so far, but I think I may have run into an issue, or I'm not understanding something properly.

I'm level 21 and just unlocked the Rank Up system and it seems like I am not getting the proper amount of Sources. It's like I am only getting 1 Source for every 5 Points that I should increase; so if I choose something that gives +10 to Str/Vit along with the basic +5 to all stats, I'll end up with 3 Power and 3 Guard (+10 From Upgrade => 2 Source, +5 All Stats => 1 Source), then 1 of each other source... So instead of Cloud going from 37 Str to 52 Str, he went to 40 Str :(. I got the same results for ranking up all other chars - only getting 1 Source for every 5 Points I was suppose to increase.

I'm new to this mod, so maybe this is intentional, but if I can only Rank Up 8 times then Cloud would gain a Maximum of 24 Str throughout the course of the game, if I chose to give him a +10 Str Upgrade each time. This doesn't seem right, and now I'm hesitant to play anymore if the Rank Up system is doing this. I'll never be powerful enough if this is the case.

I'm using the v1.5 that was linked in the first post and updated on 6/23/2018, and I'm not using Arrange or the Randomiser. I'm also using a Steam version that was successfully patched/converted to the 1998 version for 7th Heaven. Everything else seems to be working properly - besides Yuffie's Clear Tranquil Limit Break, which says it Restores MP, but actually Restores HP. And the alternate descriptions for Potions/Ethers which indicate how much is healed in the field versus in battle seem to be missing now.

The .exe hasn't been patched; the Installer needs to be pointed at the FF7 folder now rather than the Data folder (sorry if the installer itself states Data folder; I'd better check the text). If the .exe isn't patching, then look inside the main installer folder and there should be another folder inside called emergency exe files; drop the one your game uses into your FF7 folder and overwrite it (should be FF7.exe if you converted the game and are not using Steam Launcher for it).

So I'm wondering, can you miss rank ups by not using them? Or do I just keep accruing sp and I can choose whenever I rank up? I'm at Cosmo Canyon, playing Arrange mode and so far the difficulty is good. Could be slightly harder at times, but it's just enough for some boss battles to keep me on my toes, for random encounters to be relatively swift and to put me at a place where I want to have the best equipment and good materia, etc. I am a little worried about the rank ups making the game too easy though. Will I end up too weak if I forego all the 7 rank ups I haven't used?

It's

\Innate Ability: MP Regen & Overcharge//
Cait Sith will slowly regenerate MP throughout a battle, and will regain MP
even faster while Defending. MP gained can go past his MaxMP amount.

If you go in the New Threat file you downloaded, under the documentation folder there should be a readme.txt file that gives you general information and you can find all of the info about the characters there.

You can't miss out on Rank Ups; you can waste SP though if it reaches 255 so it's best to use them as soon as you get to 200. If you decide to hold off then it doesn't matter, you can still get all 8 ranks out by gathering SP from fighting enemies (late game enemies give a lot more than early ones).

ChipNoir

• View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: 2018-07-02 00:53:17 »
This is more of a wish than a legit suggestion:I kind of wish that gravity wasn't such a common elemental weakness. It's a key component to my morphing strategy, and it also feels a little broken that Demi2 essentially can one-shot anything with a gravity weakness.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: 2018-07-02 01:36:46 »
I think I've missed some posts here
An unfortunate side-effect of our recent anti-spam measures, which require all new members' first five posts to be approved by a moderator. This can cause posts to be missed quite easily in high-traffic threads, and this is probably the highest-traffic thread on the site.

« Reply #7003 on: 2018-07-02 01:53:24 »
Hello Sega Chief.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I followed your recommendations exactly as you indicated.
I forgot to mention that I use the SPANISH version (I always change first the name of the sflevel and lang_en files as you indicated, it always works out well, there's no problem with that. As I mentioned before, I already played version 1.4 and it seemed very good and I had no problems.).

This time I also changed the name of ff7_en to ff7_en to be able to replace it (You did not indicate it in the changelog, but I assumed that it had to be done for obvious reasons).

So far so good.

The problem is that Final Fantasy VII does not work now. Try to turn on, the screen darkens a moment, but then go back to the desktop. I already tried it even re-installing the FF7.

Is it because the EMERGENCY EXE version only applies to the English version?
Will there be a change that maybe you should make to be applicable to the Spanish version beyond just changing the name?

I think I've missed some posts here:

The newest versions use executable modifications now, one of which was to set sources to give +5 per use rather than +1 (to reduce button mashing). The latest version of the main installer should have a folder inside called Emergency EXE files, take the one for your version (likely ff7_en if it's steam) and replace your current .EXE with it. Sometimes the installer isn't able to patch the .exe for some reason.

To confirm that .exe is patched, source use should give +5 to stat. You don't need to start the game again.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-02 02:03:37 by diegofinalfantasynt »

Sylas420

• View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: 2018-07-02 05:17:11 »
An unfortunate side-effect of our recent anti-spam measures, which require all new members' first five posts to be approved by a moderator. This can cause posts to be missed quite easily in high-traffic threads, and this is probably the highest-traffic thread on the site.

Ahhh, that makes so much more sense. I thought all comments were going to have to be approved all the time. Looks like I just need to become more active on the Forum.  ;D

The .exe hasn't been patched; the Installer needs to be pointed at the FF7 folder now rather than the Data folder (sorry if the installer itself states Data folder; I'd better check the text). If the .exe isn't patching, then look inside the main installer folder and there should be another folder inside called emergency exe files; drop the one your game uses into your FF7 folder and overwrite it (should be FF7.exe if you converted the game and are not using Steam Launcher for it).

No worries Sega Chief!! I figured out the issue and posted about it yesterday, but it just got approved today, so you likely missed that as well lol. All I had to do was just Activate the new IRO in 7H and then copy the FF7_BC.exe from your folder over to my install directory. That fixed absolutely everything. Thanks again man!!

Sylas420

• View Profile
« Reply #7005 on: 2018-07-02 05:27:39 »
Also.... you are a GAWD for adding the NPC for Ft. Condor teleporting. Like seriously, the mod would be worth it for that alone. And I seriously LOL'd for like 2 minutes straight when Barret smacked Cloud after he gave the Materia explanation at the Bar. That was priceless;D

Not sure how I feel about the Level Cap at 70 though. I'll have to play further into the game to see if that will really be an issue for me. I'm mostly concerned that it will make the Break 9999 mod obsolete, since you can only get to level 70 and can only Rank Up 8 times (and there's no way to actually Morph Farm for Sources in this mod to Max Out). But we'll see... I'm always down for a challenge.  ;)

Zara9

• View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: 2018-07-02 14:04:09 »
hey sega chief

is there anyway you can add your Mod to the ff7 ps4 version 1 day please

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: 2018-07-03 00:26:56 »

So that's what's going on; I thought I was losing my mind.

Apologies if you saw my earlier questions and didn't have an answer (or just didn't feel like responding, which I respect), but how hard of a time will I have in Arrange mode if I skip the rank ups or only use them when I'm struggling? Or even, how much harder of a time will I have if I don't update and stick to this version where each power source only gives +1? Because I just checked and that's what happens in my version.

I try to answer all questions on this thread but sometimes I miss them. A no-rank run can be tricky but it's definitely doable, approach it like a challenge run with proper preparation for certain bosses and you'll definitely be able to get through.

For the latest versions, the .executable file isn't being patched by the installer for some users. If you check the Main Installer folder, there should be a folder inside that contains .exe files; use those to replace your FF7 .exe if the installer has failed to patch it. The IRO version also contains .EXEs.

We just finished our latest episode, but if you have a twitter, I can reach out to you through that, or by email maybe?

Ah, I missed the boat. But yeah I've got a twitter if a spot comes up: https://twitter.com/SegaChief?lang=en

Qhimm Forum also has a PM function but I think it only becomes available after a certain number of posts/account verification.

This is more of a wish than a legit suggestion:I kind of wish that gravity wasn't such a common elemental weakness. It's a key component to my morphing strategy, and it also feels a little broken that Demi2 essentially can one-shot anything with a gravity weakness.

Gravity maybe does render Wind a bit obsolete as a weakness, especially with most bosses having Earth as a weakness (and therefore Wind as a resistance). I could make it so that's no longer the case and Gravity just deals its %-based damage (except for when immunity is present).

Hello Sega Chief.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I followed your recommendations exactly as you indicated.
I forgot to mention that I use the SPANISH version (I always change first the name of the sflevel and lang_en files as you indicated, it always works out well, there's no problem with that. As I mentioned before, I already played version 1.4 and it seemed very good and I had no problems.).

This time I also changed the name of ff7_en to ff7_en to be able to replace it (You did not indicate it in the changelog, but I assumed that it had to be done for obvious reasons).

So far so good.

The problem is that Final Fantasy VII does not work now. Try to turn on, the screen darkens a moment, but then go back to the desktop. I already tried it even re-installing the FF7.

Is it because the EMERGENCY EXE version only applies to the English version?
Will there be a change that maybe you should make to be applicable to the Spanish version beyond just changing the name?

Yeah, there's offset differences between the two versions. I'm going to need to create .EXEs for the other language versions.

Also.... you are a GAWD for adding the NPC for Ft. Condor teleporting. Like seriously, the mod would be worth it for that alone. And I seriously LOL'd for like 2 minutes straight when Barret smacked Cloud after he gave the Materia explanation at the Bar. That was priceless;D

Not sure how I feel about the Level Cap at 70 though. I'll have to play further into the game to see if that will really be an issue for me. I'm mostly concerned that it will make the Break 9999 mod obsolete, since you can only get to level 70 and can only Rank Up 8 times (and there's no way to actually Morph Farm for Sources in this mod to Max Out). But we'll see... I'm always down for a challenge.  ;)

The Level Cap was removed back in v1.35 or so; I thought I'd removed that from the documentation/Beginner's Hall text.

hey sega chief

is there anyway you can add your Mod to the ff7 ps4 version 1 day please

I don't own a PS4 and modding a console game isn't something I know how to do.

« Reply #7008 on: 2018-07-03 19:16:05 »
Hello Sega Chief.
I did the simplest thing: Re-install the English version and no longer use the Spanish version.
Now everything is ok and the RANK UP system is working well.
Thanks a lot for everything

Yeah, there's offset differences between the two versions. I'm going to need to create .EXEs for the other language versions.

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: 2018-07-04 07:13:09 »
Originally posted asking if there was a way to skip a boss because I was literally stuck. Then I realized I was playing modded FF7 and could just turn invincibility on. That said, this leads me to a feature request. I would love a way (maybe at save points?) to strip non-party members of their materia. The main reason I got stuck was because I left all my damage materia on Yuffie and had no way of getting it back for a boss fight (Gi Kattan). Tried about a dozen times and couldn't for the life of me beat it. If only I had access to my crucial damage materia! 

So yeah, any chance of maybe a new Save Point option to get all my materias back?
« Last Edit: 2018-07-04 10:41:58 by blokx »

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #7010 on: 2018-07-04 12:18:23 »
Hello Sega Chief.
I did the simplest thing: Re-install the English version and no longer use the Spanish version.
Now everything is ok and the RANK UP system is working well.
Thanks a lot for everything
Hi , "FYI" if u want to use the Spa version of ff7 you can download the FF7 NT version in Spanish. This version dont have the last changes that Sega made in June(Im on it)

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7011 on: 2018-07-04 20:08:09 »
I seem to be getting behind the curve and feel like I have to grind even though the mod claims that's not necessary. I'm about 25 hours into the game and I'm at a point where enemies can nearly 1-shot anyone in my party. I feel like either I'm missing something, am forgetting to do something, or grinding is necessary at times.

I did notice that Sources only give 1 of each stat, not 5. So I think there's something buggy there. I am using the provided .exe. I assume at level 35-40, with 3 SP rank ups under my belt, the extra stats would have made a large difference. My guess is, since I'm progressing through the game without grinding, but have lost at least 12 points in each stat, I'm probably way under geared for the fights.

UPDATE: So I used Black Chocobo to inspect my save file. I can see how many sources I've used on each character. Does New Threat update how much each source gives? Or does it cause the Source items to give 5x? I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use Black Chocobo to correct any issues I had with the sources giving 1 stat instead of 5.
« Last Edit: 2018-07-04 21:47:52 by blokx »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7012 on: 2018-07-04 22:04:01 »
Originally posted asking if there was a way to skip a boss because I was literally stuck. Then I realized I was playing modded FF7 and could just turn invincibility on. That said, this leads me to a feature request. I would love a way (maybe at save points?) to strip non-party members of their materia. The main reason I got stuck was because I left all my damage materia on Yuffie and had no way of getting it back for a boss fight (Gi Kattan). Tried about a dozen times and couldn't for the life of me beat it. If only I had access to my crucial damage materia! 

So yeah, any chance of maybe a new Save Point option to get all my materias back?

There used to be an option on save points to unequip all party members, but this proved to be a dangerous thing to do later in the game because it has no check for remaining Materia space which led to a few people at end-game losing unique Materia when unequipping.

As for getting Materia from other party members, there's an Exchange option in the Materia screen that allows you to move/unequip Materia across party members manually.

Hi , "FYI" if u want to use the Spa version of ff7 you can download the FF7 NT version in Spanish. This version dont have the last changes that Sega made in June(Im on it)

Thanks Markul; if you need a hand/have questions then let me know and I'll do my best.

I seem to be getting behind the curve and feel like I have to grind even though the mod claims that's not necessary. I'm about 25 hours into the game and I'm at a point where enemies can nearly 1-shot anyone in my party. I feel like either I'm missing something, am forgetting to do something, or grinding is necessary at times.

I did notice that Sources only give 1 of each stat, not 5. So I think there's something buggy there. I am using the provided .exe. I assume at level 35-40, with 3 SP rank ups under my belt, the extra stats would have made a large difference. My guess is, since I'm progressing through the game without grinding, but have lost at least 12 points in each stat, I'm probably way under geared for the fights.

UPDATE: So I used Black Chocobo to inspect my save file. I can see how many sources I've used on each character. Does New Threat update how much each source gives? Or does it cause the Source items to give 5x? I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to use Black Chocobo to correct any issues I had with the sources giving 1 stat instead of 5.

Sources should be giving +5 to a stat per use; your .EXE isn't patched or has been reverted to default somehow. You can fix this temporarily by x5ing the Source boost each character has in the save editor but it'd be a good idea to have a look at why the .EXE might be getting overriden. If you used the ones from the folder, then it might be that you have to right-click them, select Properties, then click 'Unblock' or similar as Windows can be iffy with executable files distributed from relatively unknown sources; try dropping it in and replacing the old .EXE after doing that.

I'll check the .EXE files used in the installer as well just to be sure.

When it comes to save editing however, be careful if you're playing the Steam version; modified saves can be deleted by the FF7 Launcher when it's started (they added some weird save file verification check). Instead, make the changes while the FF7 Launcher is open, start the game, and then load the altered save file and save the game to make that entire set of files 'safe' for future use. It'd be a good idea to make a back-up of your save files as well, just to be safe.

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: 2018-07-04 22:24:35 »
Sources should be giving +5 to a stat per use; your .EXE isn't patched or has been reverted to default somehow. You can fix this temporarily by x5ing the Source boost each character has in the save editor but it'd be a good idea to have a look at why the .EXE might be getting overriden. If you used the ones from the folder, then it might be that you have to right-click them, select Properties, then click 'Unblock' or similar as Windows can be iffy with executable files distributed from relatively unknown sources; try dropping it in and replacing the old .EXE after doing that.

So let's say I've used 1 power source with a patched EXE. If I inspect the save file, I should see that 5 sources were used for STR? Black Chocobo reads it as "sources used". Not sure if it's actually "source items used" (as in, I've used 1) or if it's "boosted stats from sources used" (as in, I've boosted STR by 5).

I'll check the .EXE files used in the installer as well just to be sure.

When it comes to save editing however, be careful if you're playing the Steam version; modified saves can be deleted by the FF7 Launcher when it's started (they added some weird save file verification check). Instead, make the changes while the FF7 Launcher is open, start the game, and then load the altered save file and save the game to make that entire set of files 'safe' for future use. It'd be a good idea to make a back-up of your save files as well, just to be safe.

Thanks for the heads up!

MilkmanK

• View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: 2018-07-05 06:47:09 »
Thanks for the awesome mod, I'm really enjoying it!  One quick question: I recently started over after patching the game with the latest patches, is Cait Sith supposed to have very low starting stats? He barely has any luck(he had 15 to start with) instead of the usual high luck stat that I was counting on him having.  Anyways, thanks again!

markul

• View Profile
« Reply #7015 on: 2018-07-05 12:42:48 »
Thanks Markul; if you need a hand/have questions then let me know and I'll do my best.
Dont worry ,knowing what you have changed , I think i wont have problems, thanks ;) .
I tested a little the new random ranks. I think some values sometimes does not calculate good in the message boxes(I enable 2-3 times the random ranks before continue).
(Example with Cloud)
Spoiler: show

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: 2018-07-05 14:16:06 »
I think that's just a visual bug; Luck was picked twice making for 25 total on that first option and when the sources are used they'll make for 25. I need to double-check the menus though so I'll sort that out as I go.

jugend

• View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: 2018-07-05 14:23:53 »

Definitely sounds like something is wrong, even outside of the sources problem. You really shouldn't have to grind, I've mostly avoided doing more than the bare minimum. What sort of setups are you using?

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: 2018-07-05 23:55:03 »
Definitely sounds like something is wrong, even outside of the sources problem. You really shouldn't have to grind, I've mostly avoided doing more than the bare minimum. What sort of setups are you using?

Actually, that seemed to solve the issues. It made a big difference. Cloud had taken 3 SP upgrades only getting 1 point per Source. I went from +3 to all stats to +15 to all stats. Add that to the individual stat gains from the chosen specs and I go significant impact to dealing and taking damage.

justsaiyandd

• View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: 2018-07-07 16:15:52 »
Hello Sega chief, before i described my bug and wanted to say thank you for making such a incredible mod and reinvigorating my love for ff7.
now i'm doing the dark cave and i'm at the part when you fight the masked man in the church. after a turn or two he uses transfusion and then this camera stays stuck on him as he does nothing. i'm sorry to bother you but I've been stuck on this for two days.

please help.

jugend

• View Profile
« Reply #7020 on: 2018-07-07 17:19:36 »
Glad to hear it. Though I wouldn't think the increase in vit would change that much from you getting 1 shot by everything, that made it sound like something else was quite wrong, as the damage shouldn't be that high unless you are rolling with pure offensive gear and setups.

nirwanda

• View Profile
« Reply #7021 on: 2018-07-08 00:47:18 »
Hmm can't wait to try this new version. I think I'm gonna try for arrange mode and hope for the best, all the cool surprises offset the possible frustrating difficulty. (to a mediocre player like me)
Btw, I noticed a small error in the read me, both Red XIII and Yuffie have the same listed initial stats.

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7022 on: 2018-07-08 04:02:57 »
Already posted in discord but also posting here to inform anyone else who notices until its fixed. If you are using the custom ff7_bc.exe that is included with the current june patch your limit breaks will function as if they were vanilla and not as intended in the mod.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7023 on: 2018-07-08 04:31:17 »

Actually, that seemed to solve the issues. It made a big difference. Cloud had taken 3 SP upgrades only getting 1 point per Source. I went from +3 to all stats to +15 to all stats. Add that to the individual stat gains from the chosen specs and I go significant impact to dealing and taking damage.

It might have been the Materia as well; part of the exe changes was to alter the bonuses & penalties, but without those changes I think regular magic materia would be sitting with -5% HP on it because I shuffled the 'sets' around.

I could maybe use that in-game in some way to add a verification of some kind to let players know early if the .exe hasn't been patched properly or not. When the other files aren't patched properly it tends to make itself apparent really quickly, but an unpatched .exe can be 'invisible' for a long time.

Hello Sega chief, before i described my bug and wanted to say thank you for making such a incredible mod and reinvigorating my love for ff7.
now i'm doing the dark cave and i'm at the part when you fight the masked man in the church. after a turn or two he uses transfusion and then this camera stays stuck on him as he does nothing. i'm sorry to bother you but I've been stuck on this for two days.

please help.

That's a soft-lock caused by an animation not being set for an attack. I'll check it and update scene hotfix patch (and the IRO) tomorrow to sort it out.

Hmm can't wait to try this new version. I think I'm gonna try for arrange mode and hope for the best, all the cool surprises offset the possible frustrating difficulty. (to a mediocre player like me)
Btw, I noticed a small error in the read me, both Red XIII and Yuffie have the same listed initial stats.

I probably copy-pasted Red's stats to write Yuffies, got distracted, then forgot about it s:

Already posted in discord but also posting here to inform anyone else who notices until its fixed. If you are using the custom ff7_bc.exe that is included with the current june patch your limit breaks will function as if they were vanilla and not as intended in the mod.

I'll apply the Limits to the BC.exe and update the installers, etc.

blokx

• View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: 2018-07-08 22:34:31 »
I'll apply the Limits to the BC.exe and update the installers, etc.

Does 7H handle these updates automatically? Or do I need to download a new IRO manually?