Author Topic: what happened tp dlbp didn't really teach nothing to the administrators right ?  (Read 3507 times)

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
i received a warning for insulting someone in the damn private messages, still the administrators keep doing the usual mistake that happen in every single damn forum , the mistake is to miss the part where someone have been deliberately annoying and infuriating, we are humans and our patience have a limit, if someone don't want to be insulted then it must avoid to be infuriating like that idiot was , so please from now on instead of give a waring to someone who insult just try to understand what happened and why the insults come , because i don't insult people for the fun of it , if that was the case i wouldn't even need an excuse , the warning should be for the annoying people who know this little trick about make people angry without use any insult , they make us mad , we use insults an then they report the insults , please stop to feel in those stupid tricks because those people are what make the forum really problematic, people that can't mind their own damn business and that bully others with their fake nice manners becuse they know how administrators behave

long story short: sometimes the insults are deserved and so the one who deserve a waring are those who asked for them, not the one who insulted, i can imagine that he was crying to the administrators saying that i insulted him for no reason , truth is that he deliberately missed the part where he provoked me , what a strange coincidence , they never explain why people insult them , and this happen even in the other forums
« Last Edit: 2020-06-28 08:59:19 by rartart »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Wrong. Nobody insulted you. He was correct in that your post was in the wrong area. "Releases"? No. You were the one acting out and getting pissy and then trying to hide your actions by using DMs is worse. Getting personal and calling people an idiot is not acceptable. I don't care that you got mad. Nobody MADE you mad. YOU are in control of YOUR feelings and your own reactions. It doesn't matter if you think someone deserves it. That's not what you get to decide. I'm glad you got warned, and I hope you do again (at a minimum) from this.

After everything that has happened, I think we're all pretty sick of people like you. Go away, if you don't already get banned.

"annoying and infuriating"

Says the guy who told me to kill myself via PM for the same reason. Thanks, but no thanks.

Yes, this forum is "problematic" (your exact words), but not because of people like me or qotsaninsoadkorn (the other guy that you insulted via PM)

I don't even understand why you're still moaning since the admins are currently moving sections and that thread was already moved to the correct section several hours ago.

EDIT: please refrain from sending more PMs as i've blocked non-Admin messages for the time being.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-28 11:41:49 by Cicciolo »

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
just shut up bot of you -.-

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
The fact of the matter is you sent some really nasty private messages and thats why you were warned. It turns out that not only do you think you were justified you still continued to send them. We do not need people like that here. Consider your fair warning to be a ban.

-Ric-

• View Profile
long story short: sometimes the insults are deserved and so the one who deserve a waring are those who asked for them, not the one who insulted, i can imagine that he was crying to the administrators saying that i insulted him for no reason , truth is that he deliberately missed the part where he provoked me , what a strange coincidence , they never explain why people insult them , and this happen even in the other forums

Lol... Imagine being this angry over someone informing you that you posted in the wrong forum.
No one "provoked" you.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Did I read this right?

"If someone don't want to be insulted then it must avoid to be infuriating like that idiot was"

It's okay to insult "idiots"? You realise that's an opinion you are having right?
It's not something you sign up for, there isn't a tick box that says:

• Are you an Idiot? (If yes, people are allowed to insult you)

You seem to have missed what the recent issue was. I'll put it in Lamens terms for ya.
1. Mods didn't punish people who were breaking rules.
2.... There is no number 2... That's It.

And now, they are punishing you for breaking the rules.
Might wanna rename this thread.
If anyone starts to think your an idiot that means they're allowed to insult you.
True story, I heard it on the internet once.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-28 21:25:18 by Tsunamix »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
If anyone starts to think your an idiot that means they're allowed to insult you.
True story, I heard it on the internet once.

Don't tempt me like that.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Instead of insulting "idiots", there are three things you can do that would be infinitely more constructive:

1. Listen to the "idiot" and keep an open mind. Unless they are saying verifiable fallacies as truths then they might actually be right and YOU might be the "idiot".
2. Teach them the truth in a way that can be independently verified by providing mutually agreed upon sources of authority.
3. Walk away. Some people will choose to NOT adhere to the above two directives and are choosing to remain idiots. If you've done the above two your work is done and you need to move on with your life rather than let the troll take over.

Exceptions to this are opinions. Everyone's opinions are valid. Even loathing and hatred are valid opinions. If someone doesn't like something you did they're not wrong, but neither are you (inherently) for what you did/do. Grow up and keep living.

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
He's already been banned, so this topic is closed now.