Author Topic: FF10 for PC...or not?  (Read 11975 times)

Joey

• View Profile
FF10 for PC...or not?
« Reply #25 on: 2003-01-18 03:14:44 »
Burn Square's headquarters.

Burn the board

Rubicant

• View Profile
FF10 for PC...or not?
« Reply #26 on: 2003-01-18 04:08:47 »
You can't really burn the data contained on this website right from you are, but I have some ideas to carry out your sadistic plan.

Find Qhimm's host location, and look for the computer which these boards are held. Then, knock any guards nearby out with your trusty baseball bat, then pull out the hard drive(s) from the computer. Throw them in a bucket of gasoline, and drop a lit match in the bucket. Watch out, though, you might get slightly burned.

If you want to burn Square's Headquarters, it'll be a huge a task to accomplish. I suggest you get a job there (because you clearly don't), and kiss ass until you become the President. Keep in mind that your lips will be very swollen by this time. Once you are the president, tell everyone in the building to shred all of the documents Square has ever made, and tell them to spread the shards of paper all around the floor of the building. Make sure everywhere is covered in the paper. Then gas up the whole building; you know the drill. Pull out the matches, and run like hell. Oh yeah, and don't forget to disable the ceiling sprinklers. It would be a shame if water was wasted in this. By this time, unless you are dumb, you would have left the building, or else had a good plan to leave, such as parachuting from the top floor.

..and I sincerely hope nobody does this. Why?

1. It won't work
2. No