Author Topic: Sayonara..  (Read 3967 times)

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Sayonara..
« on: 2006-05-02 00:46:12 »
I’m resigning my position as a moderator, and leaving the forums. You know, it’s funny.. This is harder for me to do than I thought it’d be.

I spent about 6 years of my life coming here. I’ve met some great people that I still to this day talk to outside of the forum. I was here near the beginning, but this is my end.

Over time people change, things change, and life moves on whether we like it or not. I’ve become busy with other projects as most of you know, and I’ve not come here as much as I used to. When I do come here this forum just doesn't have the feeling of home that it did before.

I’ve grown a lot with several of you, and I won’t forget you guys.

My contact info below my post is accurate if any of you feel like keeping in touch.

I wish all of you the best in everything that you do.

Sayonara,

Caddberry

odo324

• View Profile
    • http://www.mindscape.siteburg.com
Re: Sayonara..
« Reply #1 on: 2006-05-09 16:39:57 »
It's sad to see you go but I'm certain you must have thought this one out. :cry: Things do change and this forum is no exception. People come and go, topics are discussed and rediscussed yet time still moves on uninterrupted...

I only hope we've made your time here as enjoyable as you helped make it for us.
Best of luck!  You certainly will be remembered here. :-)

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-05-09 16:49:18 »
Aww, bye bye Caddberry... good luck with everything etc etc.

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
« Reply #3 on: 2006-05-09 21:38:48 »
Well, Cadd, I'm sure you have been thinking a while before posting this decision.

Although I'm not happy seeing one of our old members leaving, I still respect your decision.

Good luck with your current and future projects.

I'm sure we'll meet again some day.

- Alhexx

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-05-09 22:30:33 »
Sad to see you go Caddberry, however the decision is ofcourse yours, as well as the arguments for making it.
Like said, you probably weighed it all out and eventually came to this conclusion. I respect that.

Thanks for the couple of times you helped me out in the past, mainly when I first joined, with silly stuff I couldn't figure out. Also thanks for some really interesting discussions, I enjoyed "arguing" with you.

Still, it's never nice to see someone that's been around for this long leave. So, good luck with anything you plan to do in the future and maybe 'till someday.

All the best and see you!

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-05-10 00:50:29 »
Oddly, in the two years that I have been here, I never actually said a word to you, though I seen you around often enough. I am not sure if I really have the right to give farewells to you, but I shall anyway. Good luck, wherever it is that you go.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-05-10 13:50:55 »
Have a fun life man.

It's not forbidden to check every now and then though ;P

the "not feeling like home anymore" part isn't cus of the temp forum change is it?

Emerald Weapon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006-05-10 14:43:50 »
the "not feeling like home anymore" part isn't cus of the temp forum change is it?

Even though I'm not him, I'm quite sure that's not the reason.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #8 on: 2006-05-10 17:27:15 »
For one, since this was posted just before the forums even went down, I'd say it's not because of that. Unfortunately that also meant the post instantly fell into obscurity, since no one could even see it for the better part of a week. Bad timing. :)