Author Topic: [FF8:Remastered] SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0  (Read 93231 times)

kpat1193

• View Profile
Re: [FF8:Remastered] SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0
« Reply #25 on: 2019-10-06 22:03:56 »
I added the mod in the dearchive but i do not see anything in the OUT folder. I get File added 1 total though? Not sure where it is added?
Any help?

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2019-10-07 07:40:05 »
maybe the new archive is place somewere else , take a look at the space in the harddrive before and after the creation of the new archive , maybe it is in the main folder of the decompressor

Sebanisu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2019-10-07 10:33:50 »
Are you using the command line or gui? Are you extracting, writing, or merging? Also there is a log file.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

IFireflyl

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2019-10-10 18:19:34 »
After it says 1 file added you have to hit Enter again. Then it'll go through the merge process, and then you'll have the file in the OUT folder.

Sebanisu

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2019-10-10 18:22:45 »
The gui will try to write the output to the ff8 folder it says it on the screen. Command line doesn't know where ff8 folder is.

BmC2L

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2019-10-26 08:50:22 »
Hey guys !

I try to change the game font. But I can't find the right file. Someone know wich one it is ?

Thanks  ;D

Killigraphy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2019-12-11 12:56:56 »
the colour options are in the seed reborn 4.1 mod that mcindus did for the original 2013 steam release,the border that darziak did is compatible with both the seed reborn 4.1 , and the new SeeD remastered version. but as i don't use the remastered game i don't know if the colour options were included in that.

Mind dropping that   .zzz file? That black and gold is needed over here   :)

zeldagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2020-03-14 14:11:52 »
Looks really nice

carlos_violada

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2020-04-22 16:19:32 »
SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0
Menu, UI, Icon, and misc textures for Final Fantasy 8 Remastered
For use only with the Steam release of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Working on creating a Switch Port)
by MCINDUS

**CURRENTLY ONLY IN ENGLISH, PORTING TO ALL OTHER LANGUAGES**

To get the ENTIRE Lunatic Pandora Remastered Mods Pack, or early access to mods:
Join my PATREON!

Before/After

This mod must be installed using latest zzzDeArchive program
Get zzzDeArchive HERE

Unlike the original SeeDReborn, this mod will be broken up into three components: Main/Menu/UI; Fonts; and Gradient Text Backgrounds.
This is for the MAIN mod, which includes the Menu, UI, Icons, etc. and NO main text FONT (UI Menu Fonts only)

There is an extra file located in the download known as 'hitech' that will give a more updated look, with a hi-tech gradient and gunblade icon instead of the finger-pointer

"SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0"
Is a graphical overhaul which includes:

- New Title Screen (Higher Resolution)
- Optional Alternate Menu Gradient (Comes with alternate 'seedreborn-ui-hitech_rem_v1.0' file that can be used)
- NEW UI Font, (NOT Game Font) as well as various menu objects modified.  (SeeD, Time, Play, Disc, Fast/Slow, etc.)
- NEW Battle/Menu Icons and Text! (Target, Miss, Battle Numbers, Renzokuken indicators, etc.)
- NEW Optional Gunblade Cursor (Comes with alternate 'hitech' file)
- NEW Updated and colored Item Icons! (by MCINDUS)
- NEW colored Custom Icons for Status and Elemental Magic! (by MCINDUS)
- NEW Custom Icons for Junction Stats instead of old TEXT abbreviations! (HP, Str, Vit, Mag, Spr, Spd, Eva, Hit, Luck) (by MCINDUS)
- Alignment fixes!!
- Transparency fixes!

PLEASE DONATE HERE!

SeeDRemastered-UI v1.0 (EN-English)

Before/After

This is the official release! Let me know if you find any bugs!

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THE MOD!

(MORE IMAGES BEFORE/AFTER) COMING SOON

Thanks to Sebanisu and Maki for making mods possible!

Enjoy!

**CREATED 9/15/2019**
Join my PATREON for perks!
I'm from Brazil, I can help with the adaptation of the language in Brazilian Portuguese if you want. :-D :-D

JvFox

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2020-05-10 07:10:05 »
I like the original cursor better, the one with the white hand pointing the finger, would it be possible to put it?

asyn

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2020-06-13 18:49:33 »
If I'm using the DEMASTER and Project AngelWing mod, is zzzDearchiver still the appropriate tool to use to install the SeeDRemastered UI? It seems like these conflict, but maytbe I'm just misunderstanding how they work together.

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #36 on: 2020-07-22 03:17:35 »
If I'm using the DEMASTER and Project AngelWing mod, is zzzDearchiver still the appropriate tool to use to install the SeeDRemastered UI? It seems like these conflict, but maytbe I'm just misunderstanding how they work together.
You simply unpack the zzz file (mod) and then merge the textures/ folder with your DEMASTER_EXP/textures/ folder
I like the original cursor better, the one with the white hand pointing the finger, would it be possible to put it?
One of the versions is normal grey gradient and hand pointer, but I will be making a version with the hi-tech gradient that has the regular cursor.
===========================

Added my Hi-Tech font!
Just download it and merge the folder with your DEMASTER_EXP/textures/ folder! (You can also use this with the zzz packer)
Updated OP
« Last Edit: 2020-07-22 08:17:29 by Mcindus »

Fardale

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2020-07-23 09:43:14 »
Is there a way to not use the gunblade cursor? I personally feel like that's more distracting than the normal hand. I like the rest of the mod. That cursor unnerves me for some reason. :D

Sorry to revive an old post, but I just spent some time trying to figure this out myself and wanted to share the process just in case someone else wanted to do this. Btw, love everything else about this, thanks for all your hard work. Nice to actually play a true 'remaster' :P

Anyway (this assumes you're also using the demaster tool):

--Use ZZZ extractor and use option 1 to unpack seed-ui_rem_v1-0.zzz ( I use this file as it replaces some other icons that are lumped together. If you use your backup original files it reverts to the original style for a few icons and looks bad).

--This should generate a texture folder. Go into textures/hires/iconfl01.tex/en and copy png file 2.

--Then, find the same folder in your ff8 remaster/demaster_exp/ directory and replace the same file. You should see the gunblade icon in the picture that you will replace.

--Do the same for textures/icon.tex/en and again file 2 from the extracted ui_rem files into you're ff8 directory (demaster_exp/textures/icon.tex/en)

Done.

Just keep in mind that everything you see in the png file will also be altered. They might be the same, didn't check, but it all looks good as it's still all MCINDUS's work.
I'm guessing if you are not using demaster you might be able to do it by also unpacking seed-ui-hitech_rem_v1-0 , replace the same files, repack hightech_rem using option 2 of ZZZ and then install as normal but I haven't tested this.

Pryde

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2021-02-07 04:28:52 »
So I tested this mod. I attempted it and it did nothing. I'm using the lastest version  of everything available

- zzzDearchive 1.7.5
- SeeDRemastered -UI V1

Not sure what happened here.

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #39 on: 2021-05-04 20:34:39 »
Mod download now available for DEMASTER version
Includes the UI/icons and the font as well.

Ausnick

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2021-05-06 09:48:05 »
I've installed the Demaster version of the mod and it's really cool. Although I'm not the biggest fan of the more "modern" menu font. Any way to uninstall that?

EDIT: and another thing I've noticed is that the button prompts don't seem to be displaying correctly. I've just done the Timber train mission and all the button prompts were replaced with white or black squares (I'm using a PS4 controller).
« Last Edit: 2021-05-06 15:14:33 by Ausnick »

Hypnotic Mind

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2021-05-16 03:52:27 »
I've downloaded and installed this Seed Remastered mod and followed the pasting to texture folder directions using DeMaster, however I'm not getting the blue background and gunblade cursor like in the pictures posted.  I only have the new font and gray background.  I had this all working with the Dearchive tool before but now I'm not sure where I went wrong.  Is this no longer possible to get the gunblade cursor and blue background?

mrjdwebber

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2021-06-27 23:49:00 »
I've downloaded and installed this Seed Remastered mod and followed the pasting to texture folder directions using DeMaster, however I'm not getting the blue background and gunblade cursor like in the pictures posted.  I only have the new font and gray background.  I had this all working with the Dearchive tool before but now I'm not sure where I went wrong.  Is this no longer possible to get the gunblade cursor and blue background?

Exact same thing here. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but these textures as well as Angel Wing Textures are no longer working.

hogwartsgeek

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2021-08-27 19:20:33 »
Same here. No gunblade icon and grey background.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #44 on: 2021-12-28 16:52:00 »
for the hi-tech menu to appear right I've installed the zzz app and extracted the hi-tech zzz archive, then replaced the textures inside the corresponding demaster folder.

Shochty

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2024-03-26 21:38:54 »
Hello,

i  like your word and it looks very nice, all mods work perfectly but Is it possible that you can make seed mod work for the German language, because I would like the colored icons and colored test boxes. thanks in advance