Author Topic: Rendering Weapons for Red XIII in battle mod  (Read 1674 times)

Idubaren

• View Profile
Rendering Weapons for Red XIII in battle mod
« on: 2019-05-17 19:18:33 »
Hello guys! :) I was wondering... I also tryed to look around google and such but found nothing at all. Is there a mod around that adds models for Red XII weapons? and since I'm asking this are there any mods for all characters Weapon models? since in the actual version of the /yh Heaven Catalog the Battle Models for the Weapons only cover Cloud, Aerith, Sefiroth and Yuffie, but I would like to see Red XIXX weapons since it's one of the characters that's always in my party and also have better looking weapons for all Characters except for the ones I just mentioned.

this is personal but if it can be an iro file that I can import it would be better for me, or that I can easily convert into an IRO with the 7th Heaven tool.

Thank you beforehand guys ^^ you are all awesome ^^

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Rendering Weapons for Red XIII in battle mod
« Reply #1 on: 2019-05-17 22:20:49 »
I wish there were, but unfortunately there isn't a mod for that here on this site. Sorry  :|

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-05-17 22:33:48 »
If you know how to compile your own IRO you could try giving these a shot.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16089.0

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-05-17 22:59:07 »
hmmm well I know how to pack an Iro that I've unpacked from the 7th Heaven, but it would be great to know how to pack an iro from a non iro mod it would help a lot since I've seen tehre are a lot of mods that still doesn't seem to have a iro for themselves.

Also, thank you iDerek759, I'm checking the link you posted and it doesn't look bad ^^

---Edit---

I managed to make the models and textures work packing them into an IRO file, however I had to lock it only for chm15 since I had to put together the rwaa and rwda files with the weapons models files so they wouldn't be white textures. The mod comes with various folders for various models of Red XIII so it could be made into a bunch of folders for the mod for each of the models that it comes with, or somehow tell the scripts to load Red's model from the folders and the weapons from the weapon folder, don't know how that would work sadly u.u

---Edit 2---

Now that I got weapons for Cloud, Aeris, Yuffie, Red XIII, Reeve- I mean... Cait Sith and Sefiroth (yes even his masamune had a retexture :P I would like to ask if there is any mod around so I can add them to remodel the weapons of the remaining main characters (Barret, Cid, Vincent, Tifa) I don't mind if they are separated I think i know how to meld them all together in a single IRO file now, but I can't seem to find any around this site :/
« Last Edit: 2019-05-18 01:30:44 by Iduabren »

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2019-05-18 01:48:48 »
Regarding weapons for Barret and Cid, if you head over to Nexus, you can probably find weapons for them that you might like.

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2019-05-18 02:35:28 »
Thanks IDerek for the recomendation. I cheked Nexus but... I didn't find any mod that was for Barret's or Cid's weapon models over there :/