Author Topic: Im looking for some friends to play my favorite game with me.  (Read 10252 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
I used to play legend of mir a long time ago, and In my opinion it was what a MMORPG should be, now, I have picked up Legend Of Mir 3 and have been playing it quite abit.

I dont know many ppl in the game, and I like you guys here, and I was wondering if you were interested in playing with me.Through a run of luck I managed to get tons of gold, so I can supply all the best equipment to anyone who want to play with me, and I can also help lvl you up.

Keep in mind this MMO is not like WoW or any mainstream MMO on the market, this removes all the bright colors, and bars all over the place, with some solid great rpg action.

There are FARRRR too many details for me to discuss here.One thing I found is no guides are available on the net, but I know all the pertinent info that any of you would need to know.

Please consider playing with me, the game is free, and is by all means the only MMORPG experience I have ever liked.

Site:
http://mir3.wemade.net/main/main.asp

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Looks like an updated version of Ultima online

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Would've except I just started wow.

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
Sorry, I prefer to use my spare time working on my mod, these days. I like what I see, though. The girls are good looking, and the screenshots remind me of Diablo 2.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
Yeah just play WoW dude. :P

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
It plays very similarly to diablo 2, and Im sorry, but IMO WoW is the most horrendous RPG to ever disgrace the world of gaming.

I guarantee if you put 3 hrs into this game for fun, you will be disinterested in all the other mmo's if your a more traditional rpg fan.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
what exactly is so bad about wow that it disgraces gaming?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
The players, presumably.

It's also the most high-profile game in its genre and the first game of its kind that most fans of said genre will play, so its liable to get the same kind of criticism as FF7.

MMOs do cause some social problems as well, and WOW is the most famous example of it.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Anyone else besides me think that most point-n-click MMORPGs are kind of dry?

I'm liking the new breed of Korean Action MMORPG's that's starting to arise. Games like Dungeon Fighter, Blade and Soul, Divine Souls, and other games that actually involve cognitive controls and hit detection, as opposed to turn-based macro-spamming.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Well this is a Korean adapted MMO, and also ALL weekends of this month are double exp and drops, trust me, this is a chance that CAN NOT be missed, please guys, give this game a chance, and dont waste the double weekend...

I will be starting a guild when I gather enough gold and players to kill the zuma for the required zuma horn, and then we can take over the game.

Literally, you have guild wars and OWN entire sections of the map under your guild, you use siege weaponry, etc, this game is very deep, but its hard to realize it as there is no info on the net.Please consider it guys.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
IMO, I hate WoW because I think it destroyed a lot of the lore of the Warcraft Universe.   All I want to see, is a Warcraft IV to be honest, I would KILL for that.  On that note, fuck Starcraft, and fuck Starcraft II.

ANYWAY, I have a strict policy with MMOs, if I have to pay, I will not play.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Well look, all I ask is that someone download the game and give it a shot one day that they are bored.

I promise I will be more than willing to power level you as far as I can, and get you pretty above-average equipment for your level.

This game is free remember, and plays a lot like Diablo, etc Only with a better feel IMO.

If anyone gets on the game, I wish they would do it today, just respond here or PM me ingame by typing /Kamusha

Once again I am asking you guys to try this as a personal favor to me, I would like to have people I consider friends to play with on here(Most of my IRL friends dont have comps and if they do dont play MMOs) just give it a little of your free time and see what you think, you can have it in a window all the time while you surf or whatever.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile

Once again I am asking you guys to try this as a personal favor to me, I would like to have people I consider friends to play with on here(Most of my IRL friends dont have comps and if they do dont play MMOs) just give it a little of your free time and see what you think, you can have it in a window all the time while you surf or whatever.
If it's an online game just try to make some friends there. Heck in world of warcraft I started out with knowing only an ex on there. Joined up with the guild she was in and have already started making some friends. Heck I'm alliance and found a horde buddy today even though we could only emote at eachother lol.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
I dont understand how World of Warcraft keeps coming into conversation.

As I said I view WoW as a SCOURGE to the MMORPG community that has likewise brought forth MANY SCOURGES(MapleStory, DnD Online, etc) These games are just APPALLING and I have no reason to spend my time with any of them.

Mir 3 is a true-to-life, dungeon crawling, grinding, item dropping, boss hunting, skill building pleasure.
WoW is a cartoonish, fairytale version of a True rpg. (I dont like rpgs like Eternal Sonata..sorry)

I will continue to solo as all the current players are high level guild members. My goal was to create a new influx of players that happened to be my friends and being able to help them get powerful so we can create our own guild.And from there we will collect the rarest items and systematically control every stronghold town in the world.

But as it stands, no one wants to give it a chance, so I guess Ill be soloing for weeks...I wish I had ppl yo play with.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
dungeon crawling, grinding, item dropping, boss hunting, skill building pleasure.

Sounds exactly like WoW.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Lemme add, PvPing--ALL THE TIME, siege weaponry, owning parts of the map, wars to own those parts of the map,non cartoonish, diabloish, refining anything you want to add stats to em, as far as possible without breaking it, etc, etc , etc.

One of my main problems is WoW and the like are VERY CHILDRENS cartoonish, they dont have PvP all the time, its seems like over rated commercial BS(have a friend that plays all the time) The HUD is completely overcrowded,the whole feel seems like it was crafted for child gamers.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
when a casual mmorpg is crafted, i while consider getting involved then. I'm thinking i can set to practice a skill while I'm gone, then come back and i am marginally better at it (such as crafting). Currently, i wish i could play mmorpgs, but they simply require wayyyyyyy to much time to get the the meat of the game or develop any worthwhile skills. I don't want to play a 20hr introduction, THEN i get to do the cool stuff.

lee

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
I tried WoW out once, about a week before I joined Qhimm (free trial), and it was decently fun, but not something I'm willing to pay for all the time (though, I do like Oxhorn Brand Movies still). DnD Online was good too, but got a little boring pretty quick.

While I do enjoy playing MMO's, I actually prefer FPS online games. Modern Warfare II Multiplayer and Team Fortress 2 are my absolute favorite online games. Though, something I'd really like to see as a purely online game would be Heroes of Might and Magic.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
Lemme add, PvPing--ALL THE TIME, siege weaponry, owning parts of the map, wars to own those parts of the map,non cartoonish, diabloish, refining anything you want to add stats to em, as far as possible without breaking it, etc, etc , etc.

One of my main problems is WoW and the like are VERY CHILDRENS cartoonish, they dont have PvP all the time, its seems like over rated commercial BS(have a friend that plays all the time) The HUD is completely overcrowded,the whole feel seems like it was crafted for child gamers.

Now you're just sounding like Hermoor when he was criticizing people who like anime, saying it was cartoony and that people who watch it are childish.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
No I dont criticize the people who play it, hell ya can play nicj. jr. games if ya want, I dont care,lol.

I was just stating my opinion is all.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
i might be willing to try sometime soon, but i also suggest some people try out games like TwelveSky (and TwelveSky 2), 9 Dragons, and Conquer Online

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Fine, not bringing up the MMORPG you don't like, whatever. My point was find whatever social functions (guilds, clubs, towns, orgy groups) are in the game and join them. Make friends. Don't just assume cause we're nice and like to help we'd pick up a new game for you. Lets have a look at my schedule for example.
Security Guard Job
Pharmacy Tech Class
House Chores
FF7 Modding
UDK development
Art
WoW
SCII
Planning revenge on ex girlfriend
all the other side stuff

Lets add doing yet another new game. Sorry, I want my shower time :P

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
I wholeheartedly agree furz, I just focused this more towards anyone who would pick up on it with free time, not people that are already busy with other things.

Anyway double exp and drops (never been done) starts in 1 hour and last 78 hrs.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
I wholeheartedly agree furz, I just focused this more towards anyone who would pick up on it with free time, not people that are already busy with other things.

For that game at least lol. Gah that amount of double times in guild wars. Was like what, every weekend? It was definantly built for weekenders and the people who couldnt get on actively.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile

I like those part of mmo's where they give free double exp or triple exp during the holidays. Anyways good luck playing there.