Author Topic: I'll be Remastering the Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack  (Read 5841 times)

Mesden

• View Profile
Hey Guys, this is just to let everyone know that I am going to start on Re-Mastering the FFVII Soundtrack for FF7Voice. Each time I complete a track, I will upload it to my Profile on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/Mesden1

Once the entire soundtrack is done, we'll put up a vote on the Qhimm Forums to see who would like to have the Soundtrack implemented into the Game. If you're interested in voting, I would strongly recommend subscribing to my YouTube Profile, so that you are alerted each time I upload a new Track. If the Vote is passed, Dzuigo will implement what's needed to add those tracks to the Game (As it's likely we will not be using FF7Music.) If the Vote isn't passed... Well, at least I'll have them on my YouTube Profile for the world to see.

If you have Questions or Concerns about how we intend to apply the Voice-Overs to FFVII, There's no need to ask. We will make sure to implement an easy-to-use Executable which will do all the work for you. :)
« Last Edit: 2009-12-07 21:54:42 by Mesden »

CyberPirate

• View Profile
Re: I'll be Remastering the Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: 2009-12-09 19:42:34 »
I subscribed to your account, I really like your work and I listen to your remastered music when I do my own work. keep it up!

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-12-11 07:43:15 »
Really good job, Mesden!

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-12-14 07:03:48 »
Hrm, interesting twist on the songs, there. Staying true to the original feel, but taking the liberty to vary things up a bit and make the songs sound more...'real'. It'd be good to see this kind of shift after FF7Voice is released.

Cloud187

• View Profile
    • alt avatar
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-12 05:56:02 »
Hey Guys, this is just to let everyone know that I am going to start on Re-Mastering the FFVII Soundtrack for FF7Voice. Each time I complete a track, I will upload it to my Profile on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/Mesden1

Once the entire soundtrack is done, we'll put up a vote on the Qhimm Forums to see who would like to have the Soundtrack implemented into the Game. If you're interested in voting, I would strongly recommend subscribing to my YouTube Profile, so that you are alerted each time I upload a new Track. If the Vote is passed, Dzuigo will implement what's needed to add those tracks to the Game (As it's likely we will not be using FF7Music.) If the Vote isn't passed... Well, at least I'll have them on my YouTube Profile for the world to see.

If you have Questions or Concerns about how we intend to apply the Voice-Overs to FFVII, There's no need to ask. We will make sure to implement an easy-to-use Executable which will do all the work for you. :)

theres a slight difference between your jenova song and the original you did a good job at the start of the song it has like a fast paced sound your are missing in your version i guess its a midi drum or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kGaw216HM

you can hear it especially at 0:14-16