Author Topic: Need Help with my new FMV  (Read 1840 times)

GajinMO

• View Profile
Need Help with my new FMV
« on: 2020-05-05 15:41:22 »
Hi everyone !

I have two question , I hope you can help me.
First I'm want to ask you guy if there is any tutorial to put new cinematic in the game ( ff7 ) , in place there is not ? It will be great to insert new cinématic from the remake.

My second question is about the intro , the cinématique intro run well ( I made a new one with the remake )  but when the caméra zoom and the train arrive in the station there is no guard ?
I supposed they are under the video.
There is a solution for the model to be above the fmv ?

Thanks a lot !

markul

• View Profile
Re: Need Help with my new FMV
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-06 12:04:23 »
Create new cinematics? you mean use different movie files instead replace that already exist?I dont  think so.
But you  can replace the movie files and if u use 7th Heaven i think its posible to change ingame movie files just changing some Variable,in theory  :/

Well,if you didnt modify anything in flevel scripts, for what i know, the cinematics have some camera scripts, i think if your new intro has the same duration of the original, the models should be appear, also that intro has some scripts in the flevel that check every frame of the cinematic to do X things.
So, if you want a perfect intro with the zoom models and all, you will need that your intro has the same duration and frames that the original intro....in theory :/