Author Topic: [FF7] Original and Outdated Tutorial - Bootleg Configurator  (Read 1845099 times)

Zulli85

Re: [Tutorial] Bootleg Configurator and FF7 Mod Installation
« Reply #1000 on: 2012-04-12 05:12:47 »
Any idea what the system requirements would be for Bootleg + the required mods? I know it needs 16 gigs for the installation but I couldn't find anything else. I've got an 08' MacBook with Windows 7 installed on it that I'd like to play on, won't go through the trouble though if it isn't up to snuff.

Thanks. :)

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: 2012-04-12 16:01:58 »
I'd say at a minimum you want a dual core 2GHZ CPU, 2 GB Ram, Geforce 8800 GPU with 512MB Ram and 16GB free on the HDD.
The game will still run on a lesser system.

nickblames

• View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2012-04-12 19:50:51 »
A dedicated graphics card is a must!  My old laptop was a 2.4GHZ Dual Core with 4 GB Ram but it only had a mobile chipset and Bootleg was completely unplayable on it.

Zulli85

« Reply #1003 on: 2012-04-12 23:42:31 »
I'd say at a minimum you want a dual core 2GHZ CPU, 2 GB Ram, Geforce 8800 GPU with 512MB Ram and 16GB free on the HDD.
The game will still run on a lesser system.

A dedicated graphics card is a must!  My old laptop was a 2.4GHZ Dual Core with 4 GB Ram but it only had a mobile chipset and Bootleg was completely unplayable on it.

Ah okay, thanks guys. Glad I asked before I attempted it on my laptop, the GPU in it is definitely lacking.

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2012-04-12 23:50:21 »
You can configure the game to run on an older graphics card.
Disable the new battle PNG and LGP textures.
Disable field graphics enhancements.
Use Bootloader to configure the game to run at a lower resolution with the safe settings.
You'll still get new models and some improved textures, but the game is much more friendly to older graphics cards.

Kranmer

• View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: 2012-04-13 10:33:18 »
I would like to use the new version of the AnyCD dll, but it pops up an OK dialogue over the intro FMV's.
I foresee the popup causing problems on some systems.

:oops: Opps sorry i appear to have built my debug build (i was testing putting message boxes into DLL's), that wasn't supposed to be in the release build, here it is again without that message box at startup.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1y1tbmg6a1sa1ya
Sorry about that.

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Reply #1006 on: 2012-04-13 18:04:48 »
Hey guys, newbie here, been lurking for a while. Great stuff with the Bootleg.  :wink:

I noticed that there isn't an option in the latest Bootleg (0037) to change the custom "Timu Sumisu" Barret to the original Barret (during Battle scenes). The only option is the custom modeled Barret(s). I'd like to keep all character models to the (nicest available) originals possible.

How can I replace the custom model Barret to the original one during Battle? Could it be done with Bootleg or would I have to do it manually? If manually...how would one go about doing so?
« Last Edit: 2012-04-13 18:13:18 by seijuro »

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2012-04-15 01:12:27 »
Bootleg 0038 now has a Classic Barret option.
I've a release date in mind and it's soon.
I hope a working ReTranslation is available before then.

What FMV's are y'all using now?
What are some custom FMV's that are must haves?

The new Smartbloom HDR from Asmodean is now a viable post-processing option.
It looks very good in game.  The scenes really pop.  The bloom effect is a bit strong in the FMV's though.

Progress Report .0038
Code: [Select]
    Added DLPB's Timing Patches for the Bombing Mission audio and the Coaster Minigame: BombingFix.exe and CoasterAimerFix.exe
    Added Grimmy's PRP Addon Field Models (54 Improved Models), Battle Models (Hi Res Cloud and Shirtless Sephiroth), Huge Materias and Weapons Fixes: prp models.zip, Huge Materias.7z
    Added Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures: data.7z.001, data.7z.002, data.7z.003, data.7z.004, data.7z.005, data.7z.006
    Added Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Battle Models: Joker, Death Dealer.7z
    Added KG's Leaf Texture Fix for Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures: konoha.7z
    Added Avatar Options-- Zendar's Round AC, Zendar's Round AC V2 and Singular Ones Transparent AC, Nero's AC, Romey14's AC, Nikfrozty's AC, Kula Wende's AC, Armorvil's Eye, Aff7iction's Beautified: AC Avatars By Zendar.exe and Singular One's Trasnparent Shadow Avatars.zip, Zendar's Custom Round Edge Avatars[Ver.1.0].rar, FF7 AC avatars by Nero.rar, FF7 avatars by Nero.rar, Grimmy307_Start_Menu.7z, nikfroztyavatar.rar, [UPDATE]ACavatar_by_Kula_Wende.rar, avatar (Eye avatars).rar, Aff7iction's Avatar Mod 1.0.zip, Nero's avatars.rar
    Added New Menu Background Options-- Zendar's AC Buster Sword: AC Buster Sword at Midgar Menu Background By Zendar.exe, HQ-AvatarsV2.rar
    Added Support for Enhanced Movies 1 in 3 Parts and Enhanced Movies 2 in 4 Parts
    Added touphScript Formatting and Translation to English, French, German or Spanish: touphScript_v1.2.7.7z
    Added Support for Installing Bootleg on International Versions: French, German  and Spanish
    Added Kranmer's Always Run Toggle DLL: FF7AlwaysRunKranmer.dll
    Added Menu Overhaul Options with Silent Installation
    Added Support for Grimmy's Additional HQ AC Style FMV's: 4.zip, ending2.avi, sqlogo.AVI
    Added Barret Timu Sumisu Model with a Facelift by Asmodean: HQBarret.zip
    Added Luksy's Revised Version of Aali's LPG Tool to Significantly Reduce Install Time: ulgp_v0.4.3_aio.7z
    Added FF7 Image Creation Option
    Added Costa07's Highwind Model Converted by Grimmy: costas highwind.7z
    Added Limit Texture Options: Mike's Blue Flame and Mike's Flame V2
    Added New FMV's - Leonhart7413's AC Style Intros and HD Intros: movies.part1.rar, movies.part2.rar, movies.part3.rar, movies.part4.rar, opening.rar, sqlogo.part1.rar, sqlogo.part2.rar, sqlogo.part3.rar
    Added Kranmer's Load Anywhere Hack
    Added Change Movie Path Via Bootloader
    Added Asmodean HDR SmartBloom Shaders: HDRSBloomv3.zip
    Added Barret Battle Model Options: Classic Barret
    Recovered Missing Rumbah Movies
    Revised Avatar Selection with Individual Customization
    Revised Launcher to Support Multiple Cores
    Revised File Search to Recognize MediaFire Names for Mods: Trish(aka Mike)_s custom model pack.7z
    Revised Bootleg.log Formatting
    Updated Glitched Field Textures List
    Updated Millenia's, Slayersnext's and Mike's Weapons Mods with Grimmy Fixes
    Updated Log File Formatting and Corrected Typos
    Updated FF7Music with ff7music_install_15113.exe and OSTRe.7z
    Updated Menu Overhaul with m005: MO.exe
    Updated Kranmer's Any CD to V2: FF7anyCDv2.dll
    +Fixed Missing Eye Textures for Cloud, Cid and Tifa Models in the Chocobo Race Minigame
    +Fixed Bad Laptop Controls: ff7input.cfg
    +Fixed Missing Mod Errors
    +Fixed JordieBo Credits Errors: Incorrect Name in Credits
    +Fixed Missing Avatars: pcloud_00.png, choco_00.png, zeni_h_00.png
    +Fixed Missing Slayersnext Hair Styles for Chocobo Race Cloud and Tifa
    +Fixed Flickering Faces for Squallff8's Field Models: GCBD - Saucer Staff Male, DCIC - Man 5, FVED - Mr. Coates
    Integrated Mods: BombingFix.exe, CoasterAimerFix.exe, AC Avatars By Zendar.exe, Singular One's Trasnparent Shadow Avatars.zip, AC (Round Edge) Avatars [Sephiroth Ver.1 Patch].exe,  AC (Round Edge) Avatars [Tifa Ver.2b Patch].exe, AC (Round Edge) Avatars By Zendar [Ver.1.2].exe,  AC (Round Edge) Avatars By Zendar [Ver.2].exe, AC Buster Sword at Midgar Menu Background By Zendar.exe, Huge Materias.7z, prp models.zip, touphScript_v1.2.7.7z, konoha.7z, Joker, Death Dealer.7z, FF7AlwaysRunKranmer.dll, Zendar's Custom Round Edge Avatars[Ver.1.0].rar, ulgp_v0.4.3_aio.7z, FF7 AC avatars by Nero.rar, FF7 avatars by Nero.rar, Grimmy307_Start_Menu.7z, nikfroztyavatar.rar, [UPDATE]ACavatar_by_Kula_Wende.rar, avatar (Eye avatars).rar, Nero's avatars.rar, Aff7iction's Avatar Mod 1.0.zip, costa highwind.7z, HQ-AvatarsV2.rar, FF7 Load Saved Games By Kranmer.zip, FF7anyCDv2.dll, HDRSBloomv3.zip

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #1008 on: 2012-04-15 16:19:10 »

The new Smartbloom HDR from Asmodean is now a viable post-processing option.

The HQ Barret with the original face is really nice for those who prefer original models!
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12721.msg180597#msg180597

Is the HDRSmartbloom the one with some errors? http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11992.msg180918#msg180918

:)

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2012-04-15 18:32:38 »
The new HQ Barret with a facelift is already assimilated.

Yes, that's the Smartbloom HDR now included with Bootleg.  I've modified it slightly to prevent the error.
It looks much better in game than did the original Smartbloom shader.

There's an option in Bootloader to easily switch shaders and tweak other graphical settings.

I'm finalizing Bootleg 0038 now.  If there are any must have mods that I've not yet included, please notify me.
I haven't addressed all of the new FMV's.  I'm not sure which FMV's work best together.
Please submit your favorite FMV selections!

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #1010 on: 2012-04-15 18:51:41 »

Yes, that's the Smartbloom HDR now included with Bootleg.  I've modified it slightly to prevent the error.
It looks much better in game than did the original Smartbloom shader.

Please post the fixed shader :)

Well apart from my intro fmvs I use the sharp High Res ones and I replaced only the nibelheim and funeral with http://www.mediafire.com/?rr5ajffjoovot9l by PH03N1XFURY... Well I'm more of sharp realistic images... you should watch my modded gta4 icenhancer 2.0 options... you might get epilepsy with my light settings looool

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2012-04-15 21:20:41 »
I modified Asmodean's Smartbloom HDR shader to preven the error:

Here's the original shader:

HDRSBloomv3.zip                                 Asmodean        FF7 Shaders Modified for HDR Bloom      Qhimm FILE

I used notepad to modify the file SmartBloom.post.
Change this line:
   gl_FragColor.rgb = c+mix(d1,1.75*normalize(vec2(d1*d1,0.82)).x,0.577*d1)*normalize(C1);

To This:
   gl_FragColor.rgb = vec3(c)+mix(d1,1.75*normalize(vec2(d1*d1,0.82)).x,0.577*d1)*normalize(C1);

Now the shader will work in the game.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #1012 on: 2012-04-15 21:31:00 »
I modified Asmodean's Smartbloom HDR shader to preven the error:

Here's the original shader:

HDRSBloomv3.zip                                 Asmodean        FF7 Shaders Modified for HDR Bloom      Qhimm FILE

I used notepad to modify the file SmartBloom.post.
Change this line:
   gl_FragColor.rgb = c+mix(d1,1.75*normalize(vec2(d1*d1,0.82)).x,0.577*d1)*normalize(C1);

To This:
   gl_FragColor.rgb = vec3(c)+mix(d1,1.75*normalize(vec2(d1*d1,0.82)).x,0.577*d1)*normalize(C1);

Now the shader will work in the game.
The previous one is working for me strange
With this I get this error. My APP.log:

INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 4.2.0
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1920x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 124, vert uniform 4096, frag uniform 2048
INFO: fragment shader compile log:
0(212) : error C7011: implicit cast from "vec4" to "vec3"

INFO: postprocessing program link log:
Fragment info
-------------
0(212) : error C7011: implicit cast from "vec4" to "vec3"

ERROR: init_postprocessing failed, postprocessing will be disabled
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Multi.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
ERROR: couldn't open movie file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi
ERROR: couldn't open movie file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\movies\sqlogo.avi
WM_CLOSE
END OF CREDITS!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD
« Last Edit: 2012-04-15 21:37:43 by Leonhart7413 »

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Reply #1013 on: 2012-04-17 06:44:40 »

Great! 8-)

I'm finalizing Bootleg 0038 now. 

So.....when can we expect 0038 to come out?  :)

ALSO:
Will there be an option for the "Reasonable Difficulty Mod?" >>http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=4759.0
« Last Edit: 2012-04-18 00:21:02 by seijuro »

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2012-04-22 21:12:53 »
BOOTLEG 0038 IS AVAILABLE!!!
DOWNLOAD

Here's what's new.
    Added DLPB's Timing Patches for the Bombing Mission audio and the Coaster Minigame: BombingFix.exe and CoasterAimerFix.exe
    Added Grimmy's PRP Addon Field Models (54 Improved Models), Battle Models (Hi Res Cloud and Shirtless Sephiroth), Huge Materias and Weapons Fixes: prp models.zip, Huge Materias.7z
    Added Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures: data.7z.001, data.7z.002, data.7z.003, data.7z.004, data.7z.005, data.7z.006
    Added Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Battle Models: Joker, Death Dealer.7z
    Added KG's Leaf Texture Fix for Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures: konoha.7z
    Added Avatar Options-- Zendar's Round AC, Zendar's Round AC V2 and Singular Ones Transparent AC, Nero's AC, Romey14's AC, Nikfrozty's AC, Kula Wende's AC, Armorvil's Eye, Aff7iction's Beautified: AC Avatars By Zendar.exe and Singular One's Trasnparent Shadow Avatars.zip, Zendar's Custom Round Edge Avatars[Ver.1.0].rar, FF7 AC avatars by Nero.rar, FF7 avatars by Nero.rar, Grimmy307_Start_Menu.7z, nikfroztyavatar.rar, [UPDATE]ACavatar_by_Kula_Wende.rar, avatar (Eye avatars).rar, Aff7iction's Avatar Mod 1.0.zip, Nero's avatars.rar
    Added New Menu Background Options-- Zendar's AC Buster Sword: AC Buster Sword at Midgar Menu Background By Zendar.exe, HQ-AvatarsV2.rar
    Added Support for Enhanced Movies 1 in 3 Parts and Enhanced Movies 2 in 4 Parts
    Added touphScript Formatting and Translation to English, French, German or Spanish: touphScript_v1.2.7.7z
    Added Support for Installing Bootleg on International Versions: French, German  and Spanish
    Added Kranmer's Always Run Toggle DLL: FF7AlwaysRunKranmer.dll
    Added Menu Overhaul Options with Silent Installation
    Added Support for Grimmy's Additional HQ AC Style FMV's: 4.zip, ending2.avi, sqlogo.AVI
    Added Barret Timu Sumisu Model with a Facelift by Asmodean: HQBarret.zip
    Added Luksy's Revised Version of Aali's LPG Tool to Significantly Reduce Install Time: ulgp_v0.4.3_aio.7z
    Added FF7 Image Creation Option
    Added Costa07's Highwind Model Converted by Grimmy: costas highwind.7z
    Added Limit Texture Options: Mike's Blue Flame and Mike's Flame V2
    Added New FMV's - Leonhart7413's AC Style Intros and HD Intros: movies.part1.rar, movies.part2.rar, movies.part3.rar, movies.part4.rar, opening.rar, sqlogo.part1.rar, sqlogo.part2.rar, sqlogo.part3.rar
    Added New FMV's - PH03N1XFURY's Reworked Funeral and Nibelheim FMV's, funeral_nibelheim-reworked.rar, fmvs.rar
    Added Kranmer's Load Anywhere Hack
    Added Change Movie Path Via Bootloader
    Added Asmodean HDR SmartBloom Shaders: HDRSBloomv3.zip, GLSLSmartFilterHDR.zip
    Added Barret Battle Model Options: Classic Barret
    Recovered Missing Rumbah Movies
    Revised Avatar Selection with Individual Customization
    Revised Launcher to Support Multiple Cores
    Revised File Search to Recognize MediaFire Names for Mods: Trish(aka Mike)_s custom model pack.7z
    Revised Bootleg.log Formatting
    Updated Glitched Field Textures List
    Updated Millenia's, Slayersnext's and Mike's Weapons Mods with Grimmy Fixes
    Updated Log File Formatting and Corrected Typos
    Updated FF7Music (No longer supports silent install) with ff7music_install_15113.exe and OSTRe.7z
    Updated Menu Overhaul with m005a: MO.exe
    Updated Kranmer's Any CD to V2: FF7anyCDv2.dll
    +Fixed Missing Eye Textures for Cloud, Cid and Tifa Models in the Chocobo Race Minigame
    +Fixed Bad Laptop Controls: ff7input.cfg
    +Fixed Missing Mod Errors
    +Fixed JordieBo Credits Errors: Incorrect Name in Credits
    +Fixed Missing Avatars: pcloud_00.png, choco_00.png, zeni_h_00.png
    +Fixed Missing Slayersnext Hair Styles for Chocobo Race Cloud and Tifa
    +Fixed Flickering Faces for Squallff8's Field Models: GCBD - Saucer Staff Male, DCIC - Man 5, FVED - Mr. Coates
    +Fixed FMV Missing Video (Audio Playing with Black Screen)
    Integrated Mods: BombingFix.exe, CoasterAimerFix.exe, 1272687090.rar, cloudswords_installer.rar, AC Avatars By Zendar.exe, Singular One's Trasnparent Shadow Avatars.zip, AC (Round Edge) Avatars [Sephiroth Ver.1 Patch].exe,  AC (Round Edge) Avatars [Tifa Ver.2b Patch].exe, AC (Round Edge) Avatars By Zendar [Ver.1.2].exe,  AC (Round Edge) Avatars By Zendar [Ver.2].exe, AC Buster Sword at Midgar Menu Background By Zendar.exe, Huge Materias.7z, prp models.zip, touphScript_v1.2.7.7z, konoha.7z, Joker, Death Dealer.7z, FF7AlwaysRunKranmer.dll, Zendar's Custom Round Edge Avatars[Ver.1.0].rar, ulgp_v0.4.3_aio.7z, FF7 AC avatars by Nero.rar, FF7 avatars by Nero.rar, Grimmy307_Start_Menu.7z, nikfroztyavatar.rar, [UPDATE]ACavatar_by_Kula_Wende.rar, avatar (Eye avatars).rar, Nero's avatars.rar, Aff7iction's Avatar Mod 1.0.zip, costa highwind.7z, HQ-AvatarsV2.rar, FF7 Load Saved Games By Kranmer.zip, FF7anyCDv2.dll, HDRSBloomv3.zip, GLSLSmartFilterHDR.zip

It appears that I've already a list of new features to add in 0039 . . .

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #1015 on: 2012-04-22 23:34:34 »
Thank you so much for this release PitBrat! You keep the mods alive!

Klaw117

• View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2012-04-23 00:25:39 »
Thanks a lot PitBrat!

nickblames

• View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2012-04-23 04:30:30 »
Hmm, for some reason "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack" still shows up as red in the supported mods list despite already having it.  Even after redownloading it... no dice.  Will bootleg still be able to install it when it runs?

Laughingbox

« Reply #1018 on: 2012-04-23 05:12:44 »
Hmm, for some reason "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack" still shows up as red in the supported mods list despite already having it.  Even after redownloading it... no dice.  Will bootleg still be able to install it when it runs?

Same thing happened to me. Edit the name and put an apostrophe right after the end parenthesis. Names gotta be exact.

And.. I have a question too, but before which I must say THANK YOU for making bootleg; I was running around trying to find mod after mod (like others, I bet) before I found this. The only qualm I have with Bootleg 0038 is that I can't hover over something for a small description of the thing I'm hovering over. In the overhaul tab, I have no clue what "FFX Battle Style", "Clock Fix" and other things are, and hovering over yields no data. Then I tried searching in both readme files for info, and your other thread with the list of mods to download. No dice. Do you have some kind of list that gives info for the many options?

And again, thank you VERY much for making this. I really appreciate it.

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2012-04-23 12:41:57 »
There are two versions of Trish's mod: Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z and Trish(aka Mike)_s custom model pack.7z.
Bootleg supports both files.  Only once version is necessary.
The Menu Overhaul section is new and needs better documentation.
You can find more information in the Menu Overhaul Thread.

I'll work on improving the mods list and better documenting the options for 0039.

Thanks!

DriveMeCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: 2012-04-23 16:49:51 »
theres something i'd like to know..
if i download and wanna use bootleg 0038, what should i do with 0037?
uninstall 0037, and reinstall the 0038? or just install 0038 normally and do nothing with 0037?
and if i want add some mod, if i run bootleg again, what will bootleg do? install all that put in bootleg folder, or just install my new downloaded mod? i want to rerun bootleg but im afraid that it will double my file and waste my memory..
i cant speak english well, but its understandable right? sorry :)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #1021 on: 2012-04-23 21:49:34 »
I did a completely fresh install and noticed a few bugs with 0038.

1. Timu+Kleyon+Asmodean Barret only does melee attack animations, even with a long ranged weapon equipped. It was kind of funny at first since he did a melee attack with a long ranged weapon, and the sound effect played was of a long ranged firing. I just uninstalled it and used a different Barret for now.

2. The Bootleg Avatar Preset will install one of the AC Round versions, minus Barret. He installs as the Bootleg version. I don't know which AC Round version the others are from. I went ahead and manually installed the Darkfang's Avatars from the Big Mod List, so it wasn't a huge problem for me.

3. Not really a bug, but I noticed Slayernext's Aeris Weapon models are not included anymore. Unfortunately, I've done all I can to try and manually install the AerisWeaponModv0.5-slayersnext.rar from the Big Mod List with the directions from his thread, but the game keeps crashing during battle. His thread has broken links, so I think I'm stuck. I just wanted to mention this because it was embedded within the 0037 install.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #1022 on: 2012-04-23 22:54:22 »
I did a completely fresh install and noticed a few bugs with 0038.

1. Timu+Kleyon+Asmodean Barret only does melee attack animations, even with a long ranged weapon equipped. It was kind of funny at first since he did a melee attack with a long ranged weapon, and the sound effect played was of a long ranged firing. I just uninstalled it and used a different Barret for now.

2. The Bootleg Avatar Preset will install one of the AC Round versions, minus Barret. He installs as the Bootleg version. I don't know which AC Round version the others are from. I went ahead and manually installed the Darkfang's Avatars from the Big Mod List, so it wasn't a huge problem for me.

3. Not really a bug, but I noticed Slayernext's Aeris Weapon models are not included anymore. Unfortunately, I've done all I can to try and manually install the AerisWeaponModv0.5-slayersnext.rar from the Big Mod List with the directions from his thread, but the game keeps crashing during battle. His thread has broken links, so I think I'm stuck. I just wanted to mention this because it was embedded within the 0037 install.

I was able to get the Aeris weapons to install. The only thing I did differently was install Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack with the apostrophe version instead of the underscore version (Trish(aka Mike)_s custom model pack).

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2012-04-24 03:51:22 »
Thanks for the bug report.
I fixed the errors with Asmodean's Barret, Aeris' weapons and the avatars.   The missing Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z is also fixed.
All of the avatar presets from 1 to 9 were broken.
When enough fixes add up, I'll release a minor update.

DriveMeCrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2012-04-24 15:06:26 »
if i have a new mod, can i run bootleg just to install that mod without having to installing the other one that already installed in my game?