Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 305492 times)

ludokreshx

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #550 on: 2010-06-05 02:31:41 »
Well I had the APZ Cloud installed first. My original was 11140. After adding AC Cloud, it was 11142.

There may be other things affecting it that I might not know about. I installed the Final Fantasy VII Remix Patcher. Mainly because I am just WAY TOO LAZY to install each mod one by one.

That cool I guess everyone's is different depending on what mods they've installed. The reason I asked was because I'm at a loss about why the battle model causes my game to crash upon entering battle. I've used the unlgp to make it(several times) as well as highwind(also several times) but the game still crashes, with leads me to believe that something else is causing it but I've no clue what it is

yea i had a similar experience yesterday, luckily my windows updated and set an automatic restory point for literally 27hours prior to the incident so i just went back and didnt RE-do anything i did around the time everything screwed up, so now im just with APZ cloud and kula's ken (sword)

kuncoro

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #551 on: 2010-06-05 02:32:05 »
Your ac cloud rock

andrewlus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #552 on: 2010-06-06 15:52:20 »
Finally I got the battle model to work. What I did was take the final battle model(siaa etc) and rename them riaa etc then put them in the battle.lgp with gave me the final battle model during battle

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #553 on: 2010-06-06 16:01:05 »
Finally I got the battle model to work. What I did was take the final battle model(siaa etc) and rename them riaa etc then put them in the battle.lgp with gave me the final battle model during battle
You must mean RTAA.   Riaa is no one.

andrewlus

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #554 on: 2010-06-06 17:37:51 »
You must mean RTAA.   Riaa is no one.

Yes that is what I meant sorry I misspelled

Mendayen

Re: AC Custom Models
« Reply #555 on: 2010-06-13 17:09:52 »

I had this same issue and used your method to resolve it. As an addendum, an easy method for duplicating the 'final battle model' to 'battle model' can be done by the following:

Navigate to the 'final battle' folder through the Command Prompt.
copy si* rt*

I don't know why the normal battle model causes FF7 to crash. app.log only reports an unhandled exception with no additional information.

andrewlus

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2010-06-13 17:23:37 »

I had this same issue and used your method to resolve it. As an addendum, an easy method for duplicating the 'final battle model' to 'battle model' can be done by the following:

Navigate to the 'final battle' folder through the Command Prompt.
copy si* rt*

I don't know why the normal battle model causes FF7 to crash. app.log only reports an unhandled exception with no additional information.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was having the problem but if like me you want cloud to not have scars and the black sleeve thing on his left arm like in the non final battle version what I did was take his head, left and right arm files from the regular ac cloud and copyed over the final battle versions head and arm files in the battle.lgp and it works.

ae2011

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2010-06-27 18:47:00 »
How's that Chaos model coming along?

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2010-06-28 12:50:06 »
kula_wende hasn't posted since March 1, and hasn't been active since May 19.  It may be a bit hopeful to presume that the project is still in progress.

(As I have attempted quite ambitious mods of the game myself, I can say that it can be terribly difficult to keep your motivation up, even when you do have enough time on your hands.)

Klownboy

• But. . .I let you die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 2010-06-28 18:55:44 »
just a quick question.

Does this AC model show him carrying his sword on the back?

because i've seen an AC cloud mod that shows him having his sword out (in the field).

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2010-06-29 01:58:19 »
No, it doesn't.  But adding the sword to his back yourself in Kimera would not be difficult to do.  Even I could do it ;)

(Scorpicus's Tutorial should be enough to help you on doing this.)

Klownboy

• But. . .I let you die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2010-06-29 02:48:11 »
everytime i try to save it, kimera does nothing, and errors T-T

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2010-06-29 03:24:57 »
Could it be that you have an outdated version of Kimera?  Or maybe you need to install some libraryfiles...

Here's a bunch of links I found in another topic that may or may not help you out...

Which one do you need sl1982?
These are the versions that are currently uploaded:
*Kimera v0.7: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9K69IQPQ
*Kimera v0.84c: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHUMTZ2Q
*Kiemra v0.9: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNNEZC9N
*Kiemra v0.9a: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WXKD1EAJ
*Kiemra v0.9b: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BT34199
*Kiemra v0.91: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LX8UER9E
*Kiemra v0.91a: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4P7T2XM
*Kiemra v0.92: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBK1O1L4
If you need something older, let me know.

-mod edit-
*Kimera v0.93: http://www.filefront.com/16569985/Kimera093_bin.7z/

Here a file I found some time ago that contain all the libraries I ever needed.  So if anyone lack some dll, ocx or any library files just download this, install it and it should work :-).
libraryfiles.exe

Klownboy

• But. . .I let you die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2010-06-29 03:28:16 »
i have kimera 0.95b. and the library files installed.

i'm running win7 x64, could it be because i'm running a 64 bit os?
« Last Edit: 2010-06-29 03:31:52 by Klownboy »

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2010-06-29 04:30:08 »
I never even knew a Kimera 0.95b was out...

I guess I really need to keep up.

I'm not much of a computer expert, unfortunately.  I have no idea how to answer your question.

Klownboy

• But. . .I let you die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 2010-06-29 07:31:28 »
hmm. . .it seems like Kimera does not like me.

i went on to another computer to try it, and yet it still errors.
so i then tried an older version, and yet still errors.  :'(

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 2010-06-29 08:09:41 »
I installed the libraryfiles.exe and use Kimera v0.93, and everything works fine.  This is on a Windows XP.

Klownboy

• But. . .I let you die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2010-06-29 20:46:28 »
yeah i tried both kimera .95b and .93 with librartyfiles.exe installed
and it error'd no only on my computer but a friends as well.
we both have win7, but mine is x64, and theirs is x32.
so perhaps a problem with win7?

EDIT: and i ran the programs as administrator, and same problem.

kaiserblade

« Reply #568 on: 2010-07-20 00:26:47 »
does this mod have the complete tsurugi model and if so, where can i download it?

GI-Jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 2010-07-20 03:00:18 »
Does the AC cloud download come with the Ragnarok sword that Kula made??

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #570 on: 2010-07-20 03:59:19 »
You could always download it and find out.  Wouldn't that be something.

kaiserblade

« Reply #571 on: 2010-07-20 04:09:30 »
Does the AC cloud download come with the Ragnarok sword that Kula made??

yes it does, i just tested it.

GI-Jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2010-07-20 04:20:09 »
ok cool thanks..would there be a way to only have the sword but not the AC cloud?? I think the cloud is great but I really only would like the sword in my game.

Miseru

• "Help! One of my main characters is black!" - xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2010-07-20 05:18:36 »
 That's easy. Use lgp/unlgp or lgptools to extract all from battle.lgp to some empty folder. Now look at the files in AC Cloud you have rtck-rtcz are weapons, just copy the weapons you wanna have from AC Cloud model into folder you extracted battle.lgp, then use lgp/unlgp or lgptools to create new battle.lgp from that folder. You could use replace in lgptools to do it faster(by opening battle.lgp and replacing rt*ck-cz with the weapon you want), but I find it a little buggy. Ah and you don't need to replace same weapon you want to add, you can rename the file with the weapon of your choice to change different weapon(for example - "loved" by everyone - nailbat) then tweek it's stats for your liking with WallMarket. To find which exactly ck-cz is what weapon you can look on Wiki, open the kernel.bin with wallmarket or for example opening model in Kimera or Biturn. Anyway it's simple rtck is first weapon rtcz last:P.

You can save that folder and mix stuff from different weapon/model packs untill you have all you want. For example when TA Cloud will be released you can just add this model without weapon files and get TA Cloud with AC weapon/s.

GI-Jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2010-07-20 14:44:33 »
That was extremely helpful thanks a lot.