Author Topic: Subscription Link?  (Read 3270 times)

aaceace

• View Profile
Subscription Link?
« on: 2016-01-06 15:13:08 »
I noticed that on the tutorial thread it said that subscriptions link was currently being uploaded and to stay tuned until the 5th which was yesterday. Any word as to when it will be out? thanks :P

Insight

• Nothing special here...
    • View Profile
Re: Subscription Link?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-06 15:22:01 »
Check the other thread. It's already been asked numerous times. => when its done!

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-06 15:27:07 »
Why can people not exercise patience, there is 1 person working on this and there is a LOT of work to be done, the lady working on this said there more than likely be a link sometime tonight patience people. Plus there will be a new thread made when it is done.

I think this thread needs to locked 

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-06 15:36:17 »
It's ok guys, aaceace is a new user, so I don't expect them to have read everything yet. Yes, the new subscription is being worked on atm and will be up within the hours. Stay tuned :)

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-06 15:47:47 »
It's ok guys, aaceace is a new user, so I don't expect them to have read everything yet. Yes, the new subscription is being worked on atm and will be up within the hours. Stay tuned :)

Good spot I should of noticed that sorry to fly of the handle again, good to see some with more patience.