Author Topic: [FF7PC] Final Fantasy VII "AVALANCHE ARISEN" Battle Textures iro  (Read 76598 times)

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VII "AVALANCHE ARISEN" Battle Textures iro
« Reply #25 on: 2018-01-29 07:02:46 »
For anyone who wishes to see the stages in action before downloading you can watch my YT ULTRA Hardcore Challenge run as I go through it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKfoQ6CIs68&list=PLSax72bbh4msQ9Lku7eCty2zdHXtzqyp_

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2018-01-31 11:13:23 »
Very interesting!

I am looking forward to more of your updated textures!

Thanks for sharing.

UpRisen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2018-02-04 02:00:44 »
1k resolution images (460mb instead of 2.3gb) https://mega.nz/#!xLYFUYbT!iJy5m-haV6l3e-aX89IHh2o-dxYFWxH1uh1-4FoUFPg
To install simply unzip and place the "battle" folder in your FF7/mods/textures folder

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2018-03-05 12:58:52 »
UpRisen,

has there been further progress on Avalanche Arisen?

What are you focusing your efforts on at the moment?

Keep up the great work! ;)

UpRisen

• View Profile
right now i am reformatting and renaming my 1k textures to lgp format to share on steam. After that is done (its really easy just alot of tedious work i keep putting off) I will be moving on to either FF7 spell texture, FF8 battle scenes in the same fashion I did these ff7 scenes, or start working in gimp/kimera to make my ff7 scenes be fully 3d isntead of just flat models with textures placed on top.

iDerek759

• View Profile
right now i am reformatting and renaming my 1k textures to lgp format to share on steam. After that is done (its really easy just alot of tedious work i keep putting off) I will be moving on to either FF7 spell texture, FF8 battle scenes in the same fashion I did these ff7 scenes, or start working in gimp/kimera to make my ff7 scenes be fully 3d isntead of just flat models with textures placed on top.

I vote the 3rd option.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Same :D

UpRisen

• View Profile

UpRisen

• View Profile

UpRisen

• View Profile

ignore everything except the bricks here. Im going through and running my fields through CrazyBump to add 3d shading to increase the quality of the pack. Still working on a way to convert the flat models for the stages into 3d. some screen shots of that to come in the next week or so.
« Last Edit: 2018-03-15 17:16:48 by UpRisen »

UpRisen

• View Profile

Colab with Tsunamix to get the stages fully 3d. hes doing the modeling and im wrapping the uv and textures.

Salk

• View Profile
Impressive!

I love the new bricks! ;)

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora

Colab with Tsunamix to get the stages fully 3d. hes doing the modeling and im wrapping the uv and textures.

Would you like me to make those ground/brick textures seamless?  it would remove that obvious line every 10 meters.  Just send me that image and I can handle it.

UpRisen

• View Profile
those bricks were the first thing i did in gimp and didnt know how to make them 100% seemless. in game the cam is so zoomed it that you cant tell, and the way we are rendering it in blender makes the lines stand out alot more than in game so i wasnt to concerned with smoothing it out, but if you want to heres the texture

Blagnarok

• View Profile
This is really awesome work.  It really should be included in the iros that come with Tifa's 7th Heaven.  I hope you complete your goal of making FFVII high res.  All you really need are the field textures now, in my opinion.  There is already good work done on the world, menus, magic, and such.  Hope you keep at it!  I will be using your mod, that's for sure!   :lol:

themadpatter

• View Profile
Haven't been on here in ages, since I've been working on improving the bad ChronoTrigger port to PC, but figure this may be helpful to someone-

UpRisen

• View Profile
https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/3?tab=files

New ULTRALITE pack available on nexus. All textures are in the same resolution as vanilla. This pack is for everyone who wants to keep the game as close to vanilla as possible but also want to have an increase in aesthetic quality

Salk

• View Profile
Thanks, UpRisen!

I am looking forward to further updates to this astonishing project of yours!

Please keep us informed with your progress.

DFelten

• View Profile
Thanks for this mod! In this thread you said it's possible to use your mod without loosing the ability to get steam achievements. But I'm not sure how to do this. With the 7th heaven mod manager I need to run the game converter. How to install your mod without the mod manager? In the battle folder of FFVII there are other file types and it's not possible to overwrite them with your files.

Thanks in advance!

UpRisen

• View Profile
Thanks for this mod! In this thread you said it's possible to use your mod without loosing the ability to get steam achievements. But I'm not sure how to do this. With the 7th heaven mod manager I need to run the game converter. How to install your mod without the mod manager? In the battle folder of FFVII there are other file types and it's not possible to overwrite them with your files.

Thanks in advance!

STEAM version

I broke the hypelink in the main page. ill go fix it in the morning but here it is.

Blagnarok

• View Profile
I absolutely love this mod.  It is amazing when coupled with the Remako mod by CptRobau (and Menu Overhaul.)  Remako has all the field background in very high definition.  Both of your two mods together are a total game changer.  Check out remako:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18573.0

I will never play FFVII again without both Avalanche Arisen and Remako in my mods.

Salk

• View Profile
Hello UpRisen!

Since this is the graphical enhancement project I love the most I was wondering if you are still working on it and if you could give us a small update, since it's been well over one year since we had any.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

UpRisen

• View Profile
havent really done much in terms of ff7 modding recently but the full rebuild and re texture of the battle fields in full 3d is still going to happen after echo-s gets kicked back into full gear and tsunamix has time to make the stages for me.

Salk

• View Profile
Thanks for the update, UpRisen!

I hope your team and yourself will find new motivation to develop Echo-S to its fullest potential.

Godspeed.

JvFox

• View Profile
FF7 is my big pending final fantasy, and I am thinking about passing it to me soon with mods, I liked this one, but I wonder if this and other mods can be inserted directly by substituting the game files.
Or is the only way using an intermediary program?