Author Topic: I'm having trouble with remako mod and 7th heaven for Final Fantasy 7  (Read 3473 times)

kidcore3

• View Profile
I'm new with forums, mods, and apparently computers too so please forgive me if this isn't the place to post this here. Here's my problem. i followed remako mod's directions to the point. i installed Final Fantasy 7 on steam. Then, in a nutshell, i installed the mod and 7th heaven (in a nutshell). I tried to launch the game from 7th heaven and.... didn't work. I get this error message that comes up. Its a long one.

i wish i could post this screenshot here but i don't see a way to do that. I see an insert image thing but when i press it all that happens is ""

The error code begins like this :

"System.ApplicationException: STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: Unknown error injected assembler code. (Code: 5)"

and then it's a whole bunch of words. " at EasyHook" is repeated a couple of times and..... well a whole bunch of words

From reading forums others have had the same problem. i think i have to update 7th heaven but the automatic update doesn't successfully update all of the files. I would go to the 7th heaven website and get the most updated version but I don't see their website anywhere and....... it's just a mess. Please help

kidcore3

• View Profile