Author Topic: What do you get when you Google your Username  (Read 45700 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
Re: What do you get when you Google your Username
« Reply #75 on: 2010-10-17 06:17:14 »
Covarr: You actually read that? Must've been a pain quoting those small parts.  :roll:
It's 11 at night, most everybody I know in person is asleep or gone for the weekend right now, and all my homework is done, so I really don't have much. It doesn't help that I've had lots of caffeine today, so I can't very well go to sleep.

Normally I'd just leave him alone, since I frankly don't care that much. He's not bothering me, so why should I bother him? But right now I'm just really bored. I would rather play around with my new midi keyboard, but it's quiet hours in the dorms right now and I'd just as soon not wake up the people in the next room.

Well said, I just read all I could without forgetting I was reading.

For background music I'm listening to this man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-UJ0cJJraE play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZnAO7_Mzw

You know, because he plays WILD GUITARZZZ  he can't play anything absolutely beautiful

(P.S. to all who aren't familiar with buckethead, fix that... then listen to his album Electric Tears, my god, it's gorgeous)

Landarma

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2010-10-17 06:52:51 »
Hurry for this (^) guy for staying on topic! :D

I'm not a guy.  :P

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010-10-17 06:56:06 »
Hurry for this (^) guy for staying on topic! :D

You should know better than to admit that. Now all the guys will be after you. Except Timu, he's already got a girl here.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #78 on: 2010-10-17 07:19:53 »
Well I didn't know that! So I'm sorry!

You should know better than to admit that. Now all the guys will be after you. Except Timu, he's already got a girl here.
I beg the differ. I don't chase after girls whom I don't know.  :P

Well said, I just read all I could without forgetting I was reading.

For background music I'm listening to this man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-UJ0cJJraE play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZnAO7_Mzw

You know, because he plays WILD GUITARZZZ  he can't play anything absolutely beautiful

(P.S. to all who aren't familiar with buckethead, fix that... then listen to his album Electric Tears, my god, it's gorgeous)
Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Edit: (Hermoor): What about this? Why do you still have this account, in which you used to create these unnatural things? Hypocritical...
« Last Edit: 2010-10-17 07:46:33 by Pvt. Joker »

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #79 on: 2010-10-17 13:45:11 »
WaitWaitWait.

Harry Potter counts as folklore?

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010-10-17 13:46:52 »
hai herbie! welcome back, though i dont warrant you'll last long, can't say you've brought anything particularly new to the table in the last year or so.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010-10-17 14:06:47 »

Oh boy, this looks like fun. Can't wait to read it. Well, later gators. ;D

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010-10-17 14:28:31 »
Damn it! in my night of drunken marryment i missed all the good stuff on here :(

gjoerulv

• me
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #83 on: 2010-10-17 17:25:04 »
lol I found an old drawing a made on the Norwegian uncyclopedia (where I also made an article 'bout dragon ball, try translating it. It's mighty perverse, and quite funny): http://ikkjepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Brukar:Gjoerulv

Other than that, only profile pages of forums etc.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-17 17:27:55 by gjoerulv »

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010-10-17 20:07:38 »
What ever happened to Google-ing your name? :3

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010-10-17 20:56:09 »
herbie came home

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010-10-17 21:34:15 »
Herbie came home. Herbie's parents kicked him back out.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #87 on: 2010-10-17 21:43:09 »
Well, technically, he's been here for a while now, but nobody did anything about it.

He didn't really provoke anyone nor posted useless trash. He did however post here, which led to the suspicion of him.

Ah, doesn't matter now, he's muted.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010-10-17 22:08:58 »
He did however post here, which led to the suspicion of him.

Wait, I've just noticed: obesebear knew it was Hermoor (unless he was just using "hermoor" as a general insult).

Mind you, it seems that he changed his name after making that post, and since there are so many newbies around, I suppose no-on noticed that Snor had become Hugin.

EDIT:

In other news, he sent me a PM last night:

Whos d*ck are you sucking now?

Your mother's.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-17 22:12:27 by Kudistos Megistos »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #89 on: 2010-10-17 22:15:59 »

Wait, I've just noticed: obesebear knew it was Hermoor (unless he was just using "hermoor" as a general insult).

Mind you, it seems that he changed his name after making that post, and since there are so many newbies around, I suppose no-on noticed that Snor had become Hugin.
I think he was just using that as a general insult; since this guy was bringing down on FF7 on an FF7 forum; just like Hermoor did during his last few weeks (or months?).

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010-10-17 22:36:36 »
Well, technically, he's been here for a while now, but nobody did anything about it.

He didn't really provoke anyone nor posted useless trash. He did however post here, which led to the suspicion of him.

Ah, doesn't matter now, he's muted.

He is also banned.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #91 on: 2010-10-17 23:04:01 »
He is also banned.
Ah okay. Now that that's settled, no need to talk about that anymore. Right Kudistos? Lol.

Time to stay on-topic in an off-topic related forum. Lol.  8)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010-10-18 18:04:19 »

Your mother's.
So I'm the only one who gives him a fully realized response to that long, drawn out wall of text, and STILL he pays attention to you? I'm feeling neglected.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010-10-18 19:04:45 »
I can't believe I missed all of this.  This is enough to make me turn emo... *slashes wrists*

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #94 on: 2010-10-18 19:35:30 »
In order to continue the hilarity, yet stay ~on topic, I decided to google Hermoor.  Now i saw that the band was mentioned, but has anyone checed out his youtube channel?  Now, I have nothing against Swedish culture or people....frankly I don't know any, but the video on his youtube homepage was playing as I read the comments and typed this post.  I don't know what was going on, but it certainly wasn't representative of any god-like being...it reminded me more of some obscure side-show that charges one wooden nickel for admittance.  Also, i thought it was funny that Mirenheart was blatantly instigating him to come back here for our amusement:

Hermoor (3 months ago) No my friend, I suggest you go do something better with you time. You are obvisouly bored, don't waste your time on a forum like that. 

Mirenheart (3 months ago)  Aww, come on. It's not that bad. Hey, this new guy joined and everyone saying he's you. Maybe you should go prove them wrong. 

Hermoor (3 months ago)  Boy you shouldn't spend your time in a sh*thole like that. 

Mirenheart (3 months ago) Heyyyyy! I've heard of you! You were on Qhimm! They miss you lots! Kudistos Megistos especially! :D You should come visit us! 

Hermoor (3 months ago) How about f*ck you? 

roxyfox99 (3 months ago)  What makes you think you'll be in heaven? Why should God let you in His paradise? He will let me in because Jesus shed His blood for me and took away my sins. He did it for you, too. You can be sure you're going to heaven if you ask Him to save you. No good works are needed. Just His good work. It's good news, my friend. God bless you a lot! 

*I think i censored it.  I will look again after i post to be sure.
 Edit:  So qhimm auto-censors?  I see
Edit2:  I watched the video instead of just listening to it, and it is in fact not a circus side-show, it is actually just a little sample of traditional Swedish culture.  Just to be clear, this post is for the purposes of laughing at Hermoor, not saying anything about Sweden.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-18 19:43:34 by xLostWingx »

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2010-10-18 19:39:16 »
Yes, there are word filters here.  Demonstration: A Bloody Mary Cocktail.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2010-10-18 20:17:01 »

Your mother's.
So I'm the only one who gives him a fully realized response to that long, drawn out wall of text, and STILL he pays attention to you? I'm feeling neglected.

Yup. I'm the only one he loves!

Edit2:  I watched the video instead of just listening to it, and it is in fact not a circus side-show, it is actually just a little sample of traditional Swedish culture.  Just to be clear, this post is for the purposes of laughing at Hermoor, not saying anything about Sweden.

I think it's funny that the video he chooses as a representation of Swedish culture seems to be an elderly paedophile grooming a young boy. There's something icky about that video.

Of course, ratings and comments are disabled. I wonder why? ;D

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #97 on: 2010-10-18 21:05:33 »

Na dude, Hugin sent KM that PM before he posted his wall of text.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010-10-18 22:20:51 »
Wow. I can't leave for vacation without missing a close encounter. sheesh.

btw when I Google my username the entire first page is just definitions of what the word means. Totally uninteresting.

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2010-10-23 22:47:08 »
Since I made myself a gallery over at hentai foundry one week ago, I tried to google my username again to see if it would display on the first page - but what I found surprised me : the first link that pops up is some guy who packed some of my works in a rar archive, and uploaded it to a file sharing website. And the 19th result google gives is the website that shares the link... ...I'm not sure if I should care - I'm actually quite happy some people find my art good enough to zip and share it. ...And besides, everything is downloaded / shared these days, on da interwebs...