Author Topic: About Battle Moddle - Weapons in the 7H catalog  (Read 10830 times)

Idubaren

• View Profile
Re: About Battle Moddle - Weapons in the 7H catalog
« Reply #25 on: 2019-05-20 16:20:58 »
Don't worry I think I managed to fix the problem, I'm just doing checks with all the models of Cloud in the Battle Models Characters, to be sure that everything works, I'll be updating the download link soon since. I recognized the Issue and came up with a way to fix it and thanks to slayersnext and his little steps to make his swords work i could make even his swords work, i just took Kaldarasha's model "rtaa" file from the Characters battle models and put it into all the folder options for the weapons models. Have to do a bit of work with PCreator to put 10 ids for that rtaa, and I thank the "direct folder" on my installation because it's helped me a lot saving me the hassel of having to be packing and unpacking the iro non stop.

I tested the fixes on Cloud's vanilla battle model thanks to that folder, I just added the rtaa file from Kaldarasha. The model didn't change but the swords worked, so I did the same with the three folders, fixed the qunatity of ID's in Cloud's rtaa, putting them up to 10 thanks to PCreator that I managed to get to work, and everything seems to be working with that rtaa now, but it is a base file, without it some weapons would stay white since I think those would have their textures on that file... anyways I'll keep testing the models and upload the fully fixed iro once I'm done ^^

---EDIT---

Ok I've checked all the options for Cloud's Models in the Character Battle Models mod, I've checked one by one all of them with all the weapon options. I had to do something with PCreator as I said above, but it was easy thanks to Slayer's guide to make his swords work properly on his post and now every model works perfectly, no white textures, Kaldarasha's model is not missing the shoulder plate or anything and all the weapons and mixes work as they should. Here is the new download link but I'll be edditing the one in the main post.

Link Fixed IRO: https://mega.nz/#!puoylKYB!1abHm_19blfoIaw_gZnrd7YHRe63pMgnfIaHCE770ao
« Last Edit: 2019-05-20 17:27:15 by Iduabren »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: 2019-05-21 13:20:40 »
Thank you very much for taking the time to fix this. Welcome to my world, but multiplied by all the mods available in the Catalog :wink:

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2019-05-21 19:44:33 »
Thank you very much for taking the time to fix this. Welcome to my world, but multiplied by all the mods available in the Catalog :wink:

hahahaha oh well. Oi I managed to fix another thing but I'll ask you about it through PM better. but really this was a bit of a pain to fix, however I just couldn't not at least try to :)

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2019-05-22 10:05:02 »
I have done a lot of tests with the various weapon models and i honestly have no idea why this is but the Ninostyle battle models (those that are drawn over with the original artworks of the game) don't seem to show any of those issues.
As far as i can see with just Cloud at least, I'm not sure why.

This conflict didn't happen in the original mod from the catalog, I wonder if it has anything to do with some of the other files.
 "rtae" "rtaf" "rtck"
Nino's doesn't even show Millena & Mike's ever in battle without the old Battle Model - Wepons IRO, so, about that; & I have to have Cloud's model on alt_face to not get all white weapons..

So, it's been a journey of confusion on my end, too..

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2019-05-22 10:59:31 »
that is because Nino's Cloud with weapons also changes the weapons and for that I didn't touch the rtaa there since if you chose that option wouldn't it be to show the weapons Ninostyle too? if you want only cloud wouldn't you chose one of the other options? I can check it, I think it is because it needs more ID's for the textures and that's an easy fix :)

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2019-05-22 17:06:37 »
that is because Nino's Cloud with weapons also changes the weapons and for that I didn't touch the rtaa there since if you chose that option wouldn't it be to show the weapons Ninostyle too? if you want only cloud wouldn't you chose one of the other options? I can check it, I think it is because it needs more ID's for the textures and that's an easy fix :)

Nah, it's just that, the other two basically are the same alternative for Cloud, both feature the exclusive battle weapon models that override Kal's for the most part. Also, as I said, alt_face fixes it entirely w/ the base battle models - weapons, so I'm quite content, I just didn't want ultima weapon to glitch out later, so if that handles it, awesome & thanks.

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2019-05-22 19:52:13 »
oh that? that is easy to fix, it's a load order thing, in 7th heaven just place Battle Model - Weapons above the ninostyle models and the weapons should get overwriten whichever the option it is that you chose, if you put Ninostyle models above Battle Models - Weapons then ninostyle will overwrite the battle models

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2019-05-23 08:43:48 »
oh that? that is easy to fix, it's a load order thing, in 7th heaven just place Battle Model - Weapons above the ninostyle models and the weapons should get overwriten whichever the option it is that you chose, if you put Ninostyle models above Battle Models - Weapons then ninostyle will overwrite the battle models

Oh, it is, Nino overrides them always unless on alt_face, and if I want Nino's I just use the other two settings. Kal's Dynamic is above that even, at the very top, and only overrides the field weapons, not world or battle..

As I said, it's a tricky setup, but it all works when setup just right, I just turn on Nino's dynamics and it all works together without issues, with only world working from Nino, since nothing else does show up with world at all, and the other two, battle and field, being overridden by Mike + Millenia.
« Last Edit: 2019-05-23 09:19:13 by tracido »

KohryuZX

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2019-05-24 23:07:11 »
Oh, it is, Nino overrides them always unless on alt_face, and if I want Nino's I just use the other two settings. Kal's Dynamic is above that even, at the very top, and only overrides the field weapons, not world or battle..

As I said, it's a tricky setup, but it all works when setup just right, I just turn on Nino's dynamics and it all works together without issues, with only world working from Nino, since nothing else does show up with world at all, and the other two, battle and field, being overridden by Mike + Millenia.

Wait, you actually managed to combine the dynamic mod of Kal and Nino?
Cause i've tried too but on Nino's field model it always only shows his weapons not those of mike and millenia.

Idubaren

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2019-05-24 23:44:06 »
Cause i've tried too but on Nino's field model it always only shows his weapons not those of mike and millenia.

Uhm... no I thought he was saying that the weapons that where shown in battle were the ones from Nino instead of the ones from Millenia+mike, I missunderstood what he said, that's all, personaly I'm not interested in HD field models really

tracido

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2019-05-25 04:27:09 »

I have, I actually use more than that even, ChaOS, Tsunamods Cid & Barret's Dynamic weapons, Kal's Dynamic, & Nino's Dynamic, and all work together (More even still from bloodshot and another, but I don't have them on right now), I said how I did it, too..