Author Topic: weapon revamp project  (Read 6374 times)

Tollen

• ill sleep when im dead
    • View Profile
weapon revamp project
« on: 2011-12-23 14:29:22 »
hi guys im new to the forum so go easy on m8  ;D
ok so weapon revamp project well the idea is to Remodel and texture all the battle weapons in the game,
not just playable characters but also enemy weapons aswell.

ill try and the first version ready as soon as possible that will most like be starter weapons eg buster sword,gatling gun...

ill update later on with more detail when i have more done.

quick little image for whats to come,BY the way thats not My model of cloud credit go's to apz freak i think not sure. :|

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: weapon revamp project
« Reply #1 on: 2011-12-23 14:49:25 »
That is APZ's cloud model.

We have had a finished weapon pack for cloud. If thats what you'd like to contribute i won't stop you. But might i suggest going for another character :D

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-12-23 22:49:25 »
There are multiple weapons mods for Cloud.

1272687090.rar                                  Millenia        Cloud's Weapons                         Qhimm FILE

Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z          Trish(aka Mike) Weapon, magic & save point models       Qhimm FILE       PW:i_love_trish

WeaponModv1.0-slayersnextr.rar                  Slayersnext     Cloud's weapons                         Qhimm FILE       PW:qhimm

Tollen

• ill sleep when im dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-12-24 18:00:15 »
ok yer yer im loving what you guys have done so far,so i think maybe ill take look around the forum just to see whats been done and whats left,i way give the backgrounds a go if know one else is doing them atm the mow.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-12-24 18:10:06 »
ok yer yer im loving what you guys have done so far,so i think maybe ill take look around the forum just to see whats been done and whats left,i way give the backgrounds a go if know one else is doing them atm the mow.

A few people are doing backgrounds

check out these threads:
All field scenes: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11781.0
Beginning during the bombing mission: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=10405.0

If you helped with the bombing mission then they could release it, and maybe kick start the modding of the game back up, Just my two cents

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-12-24 23:55:16 »
You could do Vincent weapons for example, with the DoC variations.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-12-26 00:27:19 »
There are at least two new Vincent models.
The best one is a complete hidef remodel of Vincent and his pistol.
The other model changes Vincent's roach stompers into round toe boots and gives him a rifle instead of a pistol.

Vincent Re-Model Project Full Release.rar       Jinkazama2k7    Custom Vincent Model with New Pistol    Qhimm FILE

Vincent's Boots.rar                             StickySock      Custom Vincent Model with New Boots     Qhimm FILE

For a more extensive list of mods, check out:
The Big List of Final Fantasy VII Mods

StickySock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-12-26 01:23:30 »
The other model changes Vincent's roach stompers into round toe boots and gives him a pistol instead of a rifle for the Death Penalty.

Vincent Re-Model Project Full Release.rar       Jinkazama2k7    Custom Vincent Model with New Pistol    Qhimm FILE

Vincent's Boots.rar                             StickySock      Custom Vincent Model with New Boots     Qhimm FILE

For a more extensive list of mods, check out:
The Big List of Final Fantasy VII Mods
Fixed.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-12-26 12:52:46 »
The other model changes Vincent's roach stompers into round toe boots and gives him a rifle instead of a pistol.

I was talking about his weapons.