Author Topic: Weapons! revisited!  (Read 1889 times)

Malavik

Weapons! revisited!
« on: 2006-06-23 03:38:45 »
My game crashes on the scene right after cloud gives sephiroththe black materia. It always crashes right after the second weapon.  Ivwe played it on realplayer adn mindows media player and it runs fine (but upside down). Im using the CDs. THe patches ive used are teh XP patch, and chocobo patch not sure if i have 1.2 installed or not?

i saw a link where you are supposed to try to have the upside down video patch installed. i did that but it still doesnt work, any ideas? or any other patches or anything i might be able to use or do, i tried clicking on GAST i believe but i couldnt download it. i could really use the help. oh i am running it on my laptop if that makes a difference

zero88

• View Profile
Re: Weapons! revisited!
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-23 04:32:44 »
XP patch? Not the AnimeVamp one?

Uninstall that sh*t and just install the 1.02 patch. Program compilation list on the topics page will have a link for the 1.02 patch.

I doubt that will fix your problem, and if it doesn't, then make sure that you're running in Windows 98/ME compatibility and go to EmperorSteele's webpage (http://www.ff7-universe.com) and underneath the downloads tab, at the bottom of the page, will be a guide to play the FMVs off of your hard drive. Try that.

Malavik

Re: Weapons! revisited!
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-24 03:04:41 »
yeah the xp patch i have installed so it will run was/is made any animevamp. but after uninstalling it ff7 wont run?