Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam]SeeDReborn v4.1 Multi-Language [NEW! More Options!] (5/22/19)  (Read 557895 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] SeeD Reborn - FF8 Menu Overhaul (v3.2)
« Reply #300 on: 2015-01-09 09:49:40 »
Freaking finally! :P

kabooz

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2015-01-09 19:26:15 »
~Snip

yeah the green text is used somewhere... it was either in a dream, for tutorials or somewhere playing card games xD IIRC

moundar

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2015-01-09 21:35:05 »
Turn off the steam overlay in Steam/Settings/In-Game/ -- this should solve your problem.

Thanks this helped.

Norwin

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2015-01-09 23:07:27 »
yeah the green text is used somewhere... it was either in a dream, for tutorials or somewhere playing card games xD IIRC

Here is  green text >:(  you could replace all green text with a different color :) it is not a much green text
« Last Edit: 2015-01-09 23:35:05 by Norwin »

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #304 on: 2015-01-15 10:16:14 »
For some people I have made a special feature "gamepad symbols".
It is within a .psd file, if it is not the correct symbols sequence.
download: LINK

Sorry for my bad english.

A few people thought I should post this here.

Thanks to Norwin, I've created a new mod for Xbox360 and PSX Controller Buttons!
Check it out:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15905.0

Pittstone

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2015-02-06 04:06:05 »
Kann man mit dem Roses and Wine mod irgendwie auf deutsch spielen?

JeMaCheHi

• You can just call me J!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel :D
« Reply #306 on: 2015-02-07 19:21:25 »
A few people thought I should post this here.

Thanks to Norwin, I've created a new mod for Xbox360 and PSX Controller Buttons!
Check it out:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15905.0

Oh man, you kidding? I'm out a month or so and you release that so much desired button mod! Hahahaha congrats bro, I'll check it out as soon as I can.

dbgager

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2015-02-09 05:32:52 »
I have a problem. I believe its related to this mod. When I bring up the SeeDee computer in the classroom at the beginning of the game and go to the page to assign the summons ( Quezacotyl..etc ). The screen is very much corrupted and the game crashes. Any idea on what the problem is.

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #308 on: 2015-02-09 06:59:33 »
I have a problem. I believe its related to this mod. When I bring up the SeeDee computer in the classroom at the beginning of the game and go to the page to assign the summons ( Quezacotyl..etc ). The screen is very much corrupted and the game crashes. Any idea on what the problem is.

Turn off the Steam overlay

FatedCourage

• I'll never regret knowing you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #309 on: 2015-02-14 03:53:59 »
Hey Mcindus, I've had this small issue for a while now and thought I'd bring it up. There are random points in the game where certain parts of your mod(text, text window, etc.) reverts back to the original. I'm just wondering if this due to it needing more codes or if other codes might be interfering with it. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It isn't really all that big. Just thought I'd ask.

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #310 on: 2015-02-16 08:34:47 »
Hey Mcindus, I've had this small issue for a while now and thought I'd bring it up. There are random points in the game where certain parts of your mod(text, text window, etc.) reverts back to the original. I'm just wondering if this due to it needing more codes or if other codes might be interfering with it. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It isn't really all that big. Just thought I'd ask.

These may be issues where there isn't a hashcode present and it's reverting to the old version.  Also - it may actually be due to a collision with the hashcodes - and if that's the case, only a better hashing system can solve the problem.  This happens to me when too many textures load, or there's an exception from Tonberry that's read before it can load the other textures involved.  I have fixed a bit of the issues by moving codes around, but if it's not a consistent error, then it's most likely an error in hashing.

Main post updated with Tonberry v1.6 hashmap file!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-20 22:46:38 by Mcindus »

Sanc

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2015-02-25 16:05:48 »
Hey there !

First of all, thanks for all the mods, I can't imagine how much time you've put into this. I just installed every mod you suggested in the Steam guide with Tonberry 1.6 enhanced (Seed reborn, Project Eden, Tripod, Horizonpack and Button controller).
Got a small problem though, some lines (from Steam) disappeared, the ones that were added to the Steam version : the "Do you wanna quit ? Yes - No" one, the commands that appear in a table just before the title screen, ... I just see the frames ! The Squaresoft logo is also all buggy. Eveything else in the ingame menus look fine at the moment.
I'm playing on the English version, but it was the French version at first ... Not sure it is related or not. Changed the version through the Steam properties before installing the mods.

Anyway, thanks for everything !

EDIT : Just tried putting the game back to French and add the French Language Pack in Seed Reborn. Still got the exact same issues (lines missing, squaresoft logo buggy).
« Last Edit: 2015-02-25 21:19:56 by Sanc »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #312 on: 2015-02-26 00:58:28 »
Hey there !

First of all, thanks for all the mods, I can't imagine how much time you've put into this. I just installed every mod you suggested in the Steam guide with Tonberry 1.6 enhanced (Seed reborn, Project Eden, Tripod, Horizonpack and Button controller).
Got a small problem though, some lines (from Steam) disappeared, the ones that were added to the Steam version : the "Do you wanna quit ? Yes - No" one, the commands that appear in a table just before the title screen, ... I just see the frames ! The Squaresoft logo is also all buggy. Eveything else in the ingame menus look fine at the moment.
I'm playing on the English version, but it was the French version at first ... Not sure it is related or not. Changed the version through the Steam properties before installing the mods.

Anyway, thanks for everything !

EDIT : Just tried putting the game back to French and add the French Language Pack in Seed Reborn. Still got the exact same issues (lines missing, squaresoft logo buggy).

Try putting 'collisions.csv' and hash2map.csv from Tonberry v1.5 in:
 /FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/ 
(NOT in: FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap) 

And let me know if that helps with the problem!

Sanc

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2015-02-26 17:11:26 »
Try putting 'collisions.csv' and hash2map.csv from Tonberry v1.5 in:
 /FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/ 
(NOT in: FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap) 

And let me know if that helps with the problem!

Wow. It worked. Thanks so much, dude ! What's the explanation to this ?  :o Is there anything else to move ?
Anyway, you seriously rock. Seriously.

EDIT : BTW, since I'm at it, just a lil' question : I noticed the textures my world map are far less detailed compared to your screenshots in the Horizonpack thread. It seems like it is the same models, but with a far worse resolution. Not sure if I can change anything about that ?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-26 18:09:17 by Sanc »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #314 on: 2015-02-26 19:21:46 »
Wow. It worked. Thanks so much, dude ! What's the explanation to this ?  :o Is there anything else to move ?
Anyway, you seriously rock. Seriously.

EDIT : BTW, since I'm at it, just a lil' question : I noticed the textures my world map are far less detailed compared to your screenshots in the Horizonpack thread. It seems like it is the same models, but with a far worse resolution. Not sure if I can change anything about that ?

glad it worked!  actually - the horizonpack textures are mostly 'upscales' of the original. Balamb is the only full replacement, currently.  I will have two versions in the future... one Vanilla 'upscale' version, and one completed 'replacement pack' version.  But until then, we get a taste of both.

Sanc

• View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 2015-02-27 09:38:31 »
glad it worked!  actually - the horizonpack textures are mostly 'upscales' of the original. Balamb is the only full replacement, currently.  I will have two versions in the future... one Vanilla 'upscale' version, and one completed 'replacement pack' version.  But until then, we get a taste of both.

Thanks man !

Exterior

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2015-03-04 22:40:06 »
Is it just me or is norwins german translation not available anymore?

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #317 on: 2015-03-05 02:00:11 »
Is it just me or is norwins german translation not available anymore?

Worked fine for me just now.  Try it in firefox?

Exterior

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2015-03-05 11:43:04 »
I used the link from this post: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15320.msg222840#msg222840

And there I can find "FF8 Menu Overhaul" and "FF8 PS3 Gamepad Symbols", but nothing with SeeD. Or is the Menu Overhaul the one I need?

Norwin

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2015-03-05 14:57:39 »
I used the link from this post: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15320.msg222840#msg222840

And there I can find "FF8 Menu Overhaul" and "FF8 PS3 Gamepad Symbols", but nothing with SeeD. Or is the Menu Overhaul the one I need?

yes FF8 Menu Overhaul is the right  ;D

rufoos

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2015-03-22 11:39:39 »
mini update
mag17_13,17870283321070583807
https://yadi.sk/i/hHVIxJvsfRwBx

and add hashcode iconflmaster_13,16083826926652489215
« Last Edit: 2015-03-22 12:55:25 by rufoos »

Klomar

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2015-05-17 22:41:41 »
hey!
any news about the italian version of this beautiful mod? :D

Klomar

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 2015-06-09 18:16:14 »
hey!
any news about the italian version of this beautiful mod? :D

no answer?  :'(

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
« Reply #323 on: 2015-06-09 18:25:27 »
no answer?  :'(

I'm sorry - my hard drive crashed with my Italian progress and I wasn't able to recover it, so I started re-creating it from scratch.  I've been extremely busy and have very little free time also - so it's been a slow process.  But it will be done!

Klomar

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 2015-06-10 21:11:37 »
I'm sorry - my hard drive crashed with my Italian progress and I wasn't able to recover it, so I started re-creating it from scratch.  I've been extremely busy and have very little free time also - so it's been a slow process.  But it will be done!

Oooh that's so sad  :cry:. I understand what that means.. But thank you for restarting the project!  ;D