Author Topic: New user interested in providing assistance with graphic artistry  (Read 2863 times)

Edentaylor001

• View Profile
Hello everyone! This is actually my first post, but I discovered this site when looking up current mods for Final Fantasy 8. I would be very interested in assisting with the efforts to bring higher fidelity to these wonderful worlds, but I don't know much about modding itself. I do have plenty of experience with digital art and would love to focus my efforts on this project, but I'm not sure who I should talk to about this so I posted it here. Any direction would be appreciated!

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Your best bet is Mcindus, he spends all his efforts on FF8. Only 1 of 2 doing so in fact i think

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Yo!  This guy.  I would love to have another artist on-board!  The mods are not that difficult to work on, and almost all of them are texture-based.  In the near future, with openff8, we'll be able to import new models, but until then, the texture world is our oyster.  Let me know what you want to do to help and where your specialties lie!
Also, you can find me on the qhimm discord and chat me up there if you'd like.