Author Topic: FFVII Modded item question (Lost Wing Overhaul)  (Read 3687 times)

Kaizeru

• View Profile
FFVII Modded item question (Lost Wing Overhaul)
« on: 2014-11-27 13:45:02 »
Hi, I looked about online for the answer but I couldn't find any info, I am playing through the Lost Wing Overhaul and decided to use the trainer and the all items cheat, in the list of items are several items I have never even heard of "Kush Motha F*cka" was one such item, naturally I was curious about this and I was wondering what it does, as every time I try to use it, it misses the enemy.

There are a number of other items I have never seen before (Jenova Cells for instance) that I am equally curious about.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-27 22:50:10 by Covarr »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: FFVII Modded item question
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-27 21:57:15 »
The Lost Wings overhaul changes a log of things, including item names. Lost Wing (the creator of the mod) might be best suited to answer that. Isn't there a description?

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: FFVII Modded item question
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-27 21:59:50 »
« Last Edit: 2021-10-28 16:33:27 by dkma841 »

meesbaker

• View Profile
Re: FFVII Modded item question (Lost Wing Overhaul)
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-28 00:35:01 »
Hehe, those are just traces left during the modding. When lostwing edited the Kernel he may have just renamed some slots he does not use for whatever reason. Of course you are not supposed to have an item called “Kush mota f$!@“ :D Haha why would you add something like that ^^

Using cheats you can of course get anything that actually is not in the game or the mod.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: FFVII Modded item question (Lost Wing Overhaul)
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-28 04:12:07 »
I have an item like that in my mod, too. It's a developer only item and instant kills anything upon use. If you look at the text it's called a "PFUI" and the description says "You ain't supposed to have these. CHEATER." I suspect it's the same here.