Author Topic: Current, Previous and Fail Hairstyles  (Read 16818 times)

JordieBo

• View Profile
Re: Current, Previous and Fail Hairstyles
« Reply #25 on: 2010-08-16 00:07:58 »
Current:

Previous:

Fail:

Woo! Someone did it! Well personally I think the current is the best, despite one member calling it chavvy :L  Besides the chav comment, I'm thinking it was directed at your jewelery not your haircut :P So you still win!  ;D

Your fail wasnt bad...It was just curly hair... I dont see anything fail with it.

Well when I said fail I just generally meant your least favourite ^^

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-08-16 22:28:23 »
This topic is way to gay to take seriously. Go on emo fag. theres a place for this.

User was warned
« Last Edit: 2010-08-16 23:46:42 by athleticbear »

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-08-16 22:54:53 »
This topic is way to gay to take seriously. Go on emo fag. theres a place for this.
and I thought I was the arse of the board...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-08-16 23:46:03 »
Mmmmm good ol constructive criticism.  No baiting please.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-08-17 08:42:05 »
Too shy; will not post pictures :) But I currently have short hair.  It's a painfully ordinary hairstyle.  That's why I don't like having it >:( Before I last cut it, my hair was long enough to cover my ears, and that's about as long as I ever let it grow.

My "fail" hairstyle?  I didn't cut my hair for a year once.  It turned out that I have curls.  It almost grew long enough to touch my shoulders at the sides.  Long hair was nice to have, just as long as I didn't look into a mirror too often.  The curls made me look a little... hideous.  Just didn't go with the rest of me :-\

I'm the kind of person who secretly wants to have JordieBo's "previous" hairstyle.  But I don't have the courage to really go for it because I'm afraid of prejudiced treatment.

That's the kind of thing I'm referring to.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-08-17 11:02:07 »
I prefer not to show pictures of myself on the internet due to minor paranoia, but I will say that my current hairstyle is also my previous, and fail hairstyle. The just-got-out-of-bed hairstyle.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-08-17 11:39:58 »
Cept my current hair style i have no other pictures, Not photogenic haha.

But, Current is a Fauxhawk.

Previous was long hair (long enough to tie back if wanted)

Fail hair style. Hmmm... Not sure if i had one, at least not one i got on purpose, things like hair grew to long before getting it cut/trimmed or playing with fire and getting part of it burnt off haha.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-08-17 18:40:10 »
Cept my current hair style i have no other pictures, Not photogenic haha.

But, Current is a Fauxhawk.

Previous was long hair (long enough to tie back if wanted)

Fail hair style. Hmmm... Not sure if i had one, at least not one i got on purpose, things like hair grew to long before getting it cut/trimmed or playing with fire and getting part of it burnt off haha.
never had the my head hair burn. Mostly my hand and arm hair. Had my leg hair fall out from a horrible suntan. And a woman ripped out a baseball sized patch of chest hair when she was pissed at me for having my shirt off. It was highschool and a hot day.

But yes, I'm hairy lol.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-08-18 12:25:58 »
I dumped a bunch of fuel onto logs for a fire. it kinda went up faster then expected. took out my bangs part of my 'stache, and a bit of an eyebrow haha. great night XD

to the chest hair ripping i did that to my dad when i was like 1. i was sleeping on his chest and my mom picked me up and i wouldn't let go. So she gave me a yank XD

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-08-19 01:43:27 »
Years ago I race-drank a flaming drink through a straw. I won, but totally deserved the fact that it singed my eyebrows and bangs.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-08-19 13:14:31 »
A dude used to have what we called "skidmarks" he shaved all his head but 2 thin strips in the middle,sorta like a double mohawk...looked like a car had done a burnout over his head lol.

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-08-19 19:38:49 »

User was warned

Good to hear, good to know Qhimm has respectable, unoffensive members like yourself. Now go read a human rights law book or something similar. kthxbai.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-08-19 20:04:07 »

User was warned

Good to hear, good to know Qhimm has respectable, unoffensive members like yourself. Now go read a human rights law book or something similar. kthxbai.
He was already warned for the post. Continuing to respond to it only adds fuel to the fire. kthxbai.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-08-19 21:04:55 »
sl1982 frowns upon feeding the trolls.

This message was approved by the Committee to Elect sl1982 into the Cool Persons Club.