Author Topic: Red XIII WIP  (Read 59746 times)

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Re: Red XIII WIP
« Reply #75 on: 2009-07-24 00:28:57 »
oh millenia, why wouldnt i want you to. anyhow, we need to tweak barret a wee bit, but alas, you pick what character to do next... THAT I'VE FINISHED ALREADY. tifa, red or nearly aeris :P

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009-07-24 04:09:31 »
I vote Tifa, as she appears after Barret. But thats just me haha. If we're going for favorite out of the three, Red XIII is my other choice.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009-07-24 13:15:43 »
But Tifa can be ripped from KH2. And from Crisis Core (although she has a different outfit).

I vote Cait Sith, since he can't be ripped from anything AFAIK.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009-07-24 16:07:35 »
only red, tifa, and aeris are options since they are finished models.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009-07-24 17:00:16 »
But Tifa can be ripped from KH2. And from Crisis Core (although she has a different outfit).

Wasn't there a big hoohah about releasing ripped models, due to legal reasons?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009-07-24 17:04:40 »
Releasing them, yes. But people can rip them on their own.

Barret, Red XIII and Cait Sith can't be ripped from anything AFAIK, so there's no way to play the game with more detailed models of them other than having someone making the models, meaning they should be the priority.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009-07-24 17:19:58 »
cait sith - dirge of cerberus? :P

Ragna

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009-07-24 17:23:23 »
Aww, come on, why not Don Corneo?  :-P
No, really, I'd like to see it. Or Ruphaux...

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009-07-24 17:27:58 »

But that's just the cat bit, isn't it? IIRC the giant stuffed moogle wasn't in the game.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009-07-24 17:39:39 »

But that's just the cat bit, isn't it? IIRC the giant stuffed moogle wasn't in the game.
You're correct.  Personally I'd rather have him how he was in DoC instead of riding a white fluffy moogle.  Anyways, if someone feels they have what it takes to rip a model out of DoC, please, do feel free.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009-07-24 17:42:26 »
Aww, come on, why not Don Corneo?  :-P

ruphaux? rufus maybe? he's on the npc list of ppl to do (those that  have battle and field models get priority, dyne, chocobos, palmer, etc)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2009-07-24 17:49:38 »

You're correct.  Personally I'd rather have him how he was in DoC instead of riding a white fluffy moogle.  Anyways, if someone feels they have what it takes to rip a model out of DoC, please, do feel free.

Thing is, there might be problems with the animations if we just have the cat in battle; in fact, I think we'd have make some completely new ones.

EDIT:

Aww, come on, why not Don Corneo?  :-P

ruphaux? rufus maybe? he's on the npc list of ppl to do (those that  have battle and field models get priority, dyne, chocobos, palmer, etc)

Hold the phones!  :-D

Are you saying that Rufus is not on that list, or that he is? Because he definitely has a battle model as well as a field model.
« Last Edit: 2009-07-24 17:57:51 by Kudistos Megistos »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009-07-24 20:59:13 »
Thing is, there might be problems with the animations if we just have the cat in battle; in fact, I think we'd have make some completely new ones.

There would DEFINITELY be animation problems, but now that Borde has gained a newfound interest in toying with Kimera some more, (not to mention Aali figuring out and fixing everything to do with modding the game) it wouldn't surprise me if one of them figures out how to create new animations or substitute the ones other models use.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009-07-24 22:40:51 »

You're correct.  Personally I'd rather have him how he was in DoC instead of riding a white fluffy moogle.  Anyways, if someone feels they have what it takes to rip a model out of DoC, please, do feel free.

EDIT:

Aww, come on, why not Don Corneo?  :-P

ruphaux? rufus maybe? he's on the npc list of ppl to do (those that  have battle and field models get priority, dyne, chocobos, palmer, etc)

Hold the phones!  :-D

Are you saying that Rufus is not on that list, or that he is? Because he definitely has a battle model as well as a field model.

rufus is on the list ^^ i meant that those that DO have battle and field models will get done first. field only will come later, should i even get to them.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009-07-24 22:44:57 »
i meant that those that DO have battle and field models will get done first. field only will come later, should i even get to them.

I got that bit  :-D

But I couldn't tell whether you were saying Rufus was part of the group with Dyne etc or being contrasted with it; I was worried you might have forgotten that he had a battle model as well  :roll:

Anyway, it turns out that there was no need to worry  :-P

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2009-07-26 14:19:59 »
2 questions:

1. when do you think the red model can be done?

2. i cannot for the life of me figure out what IIRC means

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009-07-26 14:59:54 »
i cannot for the life of me figure out what IIRC means

If I recall correctly  :-D

Millenia

• wireframe
    • View Profile
    • My portfolio
« Reply #92 on: 2009-07-26 15:56:18 »
2 questions:

1. when do you think the red model can be done?

2. i cannot for the life of me figure out what IIRC means

These things really take so much time it's hard to evaluate when all the people who are working on it a) have time to work on it and b) have the motivation to work on it. It's done when it's done, tbh :P

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #93 on: 2009-07-28 05:01:02 »
Discussion has been moved to here.