Author Topic: Final Fantasy VIII Model Switcher?  (Read 6516 times)

Jitsumaru

Final Fantasy VIII Model Switcher?
« on: 2006-05-16 00:48:12 »
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a way that I could switch the models in FFVIII...  or have my Squall model be switched with Selphie's so I could walk around as her through-out the game or something.  ^^;

I'm not really good with this kind of stuff.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

stormmedia

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy VIII Model Switcher?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-05-16 01:30:57 »
Hi there,

I don't know if the Final fantasy character file have been decoded, in fact I don't know much about what have been done on ff8 but if you change the model of Squal for Selphie it will be like if the main character was selphie so ... well ... Rinoa and Selphie gonna fall in love.   haha could be funny though  :-D

Sad Jari

« Reply #2 on: 2006-05-16 01:32:52 »
but if you change the model of Squal for Selphie it will be like if the main character was selphie so ... well ... Rinoa and Selphie gonna fall in love.
Yet another great reason for this patch! :-D

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-05-16 01:57:37 »
hehe!  But ... well all the video will remain the same so.... well I don't think this would be pretty good.   But if the ff8 charachter files have been decoded it wouldn't be too hard to do.

Jitsumaru

« Reply #4 on: 2006-05-16 02:10:50 »
Ahahaha, yes I thought of that, but Selphie is just my favorite character.  Does anyone know if anyone is decoding the files?  Sounds like a tough job.

^^;  Oh well, thanks for the replies.

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
« Reply #5 on: 2006-05-16 12:39:16 »