Author Topic: Can Anyone Out There Play The SavedGame For Me, Please...  (Read 5315 times)

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
Can anyone out there get me past through this point... Please... My game freezes here...

Download the saved game file here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/80008409/save01.ff7.html

Note: Its the saved game in slot 2, choose "Junon Branch, 2f."
        When done, send it to my email: [email protected]
        Also, if you have sent it to my email, please notify me by posting a message here.

For someone who will help me... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ^_^

« Last Edit: 2007-12-30 11:20:45 by 8sakuraba8 »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Can Anyone Out There Play The SavedGame For Me, Please...
« Reply #1 on: 2007-12-30 18:04:52 »
http://www.badongo.com/file/7099650
Its now save file 4.  If you have the PS1 version of FFVII I recommend ripping the CD's to ISO's and using an emulator.  At least this way you can enjoy the game without all the glitches caused by different OS's and video cards.

Enjoy!

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-12-31 00:12:14 »
http://www.badongo.com/file/7099650
Its now save file 4.  If you have the PS1 version of FFVII I recommend ripping the CD's to ISO's and using an emulator.  At least this way you can enjoy the game without all the glitches caused by different OS's and video cards.

Enjoy!

Why when I load the SavedGame File it says, "invalid save file!". Well, thank you very much for trying to help me but I cannot play the Save File you sent to me... Well about ripping a PS1 version of FF7 into an ISO, I've already tried that, but when I've tried to load it on an emulator, nothing comes out. Well maybe it is because on the type of the emulator, can you give me some list of emulators and links where I can download them if you know some...

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-12-31 00:13:06 »
Still asking for someone to play please...  :lol:

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-12-31 01:19:56 »
Hmmm, I wish I knew what was wrong with the save...  If I could play yours you should be able to play mine.   Anyways http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/ is the simplest emulator to use because it requires no plugins and is also very compatible with most games. 

I personally use epsxe because the different plugins can cause nice added effects to the games.  And with the use of psxmemtool I'm able to load my game from my PC version over to it if I need to do a quick play through.

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007-12-31 01:38:18 »
One thing I've noticed is that the size of my SavedGame File is about 64kb and yours is at least 130kb... I've also opened it in 'Notepad" and noticed also that the structure of the two saves are different... Well, I will not give up... I will still ask for someone to play the SavedGame for me... but I will also try to emulate a PS1 version of FF7 and play it on an emulator... Tnx for the website...

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007-12-31 01:50:47 »
Hmmm, I wish I knew what was wrong with the save...  If I could play yours you should be able to play mine.   Anyways http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/ is the simplest emulator to use because it requires no plugins and is also very compatible with most games. 

I personally use epsxe because the different plugins can cause nice added effects to the games.  And with the use of psxmemtool I'm able to load my game from my PC version over to it if I need to do a quick play through.

Well, I've tried the emulator but still, no dice... Problems occur, well I've tried to solve all the problems but it doesn't work... My computer specs are normal, nothing bad... Well, I guess asking for someone to play my SavedGame is my last hope...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007-12-31 18:02:32 »
That's very strange as the file in my save folder is 63.5kb along with my other saves, but the one on the download site is almost twice that!  Well, check your email hopefully nothing gets screwed up along the way this time.

8sakuraba8

• Hi!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007-12-31 18:38:31 »
That's very strange as the file in my save folder is 63.5kb along with my other saves, but the one on the download site is almost twice that!  Well, check your email hopefully nothing gets screwed up along the way this time.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,,, I am very thankful, you've got it,,, the SavedGame File Works For Me Now,,, Thank You Very Much... All I can say is "Thank You",,, I hope that if I experience this problem again, you'll help me... Thank You Very Much...

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007-12-31 20:09:54 »
You're welcome.

I saw all those posts you made trying different things and trying to help yourself, so I'm glad you can continue playing again!