Author Topic: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King.  (Read 2730 times)

ye-roon

• View Profile
Hello evryone,

Has anyone bought this yet? I have and i must say its kinda addicting. I'm not really good at it, and thats mainly cause i feel that i leave things out. I havent bought the other races/dungeons yet. Cause there are no wii points cards available yet. But am starting over once i buy all the extra content and then it should all go pretty good after that.

But does anyone have good experiences with this game? And does someone know of a tool how i can "build" my town, before i actually build it? I'd like to plan it out the next playthrough :)

Master Ridley

• Space Pirate Supreme Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King.
« Reply #1 on: 2008-05-24 12:01:30 »
Really?! I was planing to get it as well once I get some more money in my pocket (spent too much money this week on very important things like having the interior of my car clean as it was worse then a barn in there as I have Guinea Pigs and my ex brings her Rats in the car and I had to take my Guinea pig Kakashi to the vet because of an accident.)

I was planing to get this Crystal Chronicles plus Star Soldier R at the same time. Too bad important things got in the way though it's better that I took care of the important things instead of buying some games that I really wanted. Oh Well!

………enough ranting…!

*:.Griever.:*

• Formerly Tidus_Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-05-24 13:37:13 »
[Off topic]
I hope Kakashi's ok, because that's an awesome name.
[/Off topic]

Aside from that, I plan on getting this tomorrow :-D
I'll let you guys know what I think after some good quality playing hours. :-)

ye-roon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-05-24 18:49:05 »
Well the problem with these kind of games is, i love to do them, but i suck at it.  I just have no idea what to do and i mess up alot i think. I am currently at a lvl 10 dungeon, all my chars are lvl 20+ and when i send all 12 of them in, they all come back dead or they ran away. I really dont get these kinda games :p