Author Topic: Ehrgeiz RPG: Look what I found  (Read 4078 times)

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
Ehrgeiz RPG: Look what I found
« on: 2013-07-18 04:57:54 »
I found my old Ehrgeiz disc today.  Popped it in and loaded up the RPG mode.  Forsaken Dungeon or whatever its called.  Well I make it to level 10 dungeon and I wipe out some beasties and they reward me with this!

Lol!, interesting glitch.  When equipped I've got about 41,869 HP and my Consumption Rate is 16,403.  Basically its a knife of invincibility because my HP and Hunger never deplete.  I can only cause 1 damage to every enemy, but still pretty sweet.  Oh it breaks if you attack with it after 4 strikes, even though it says it has 7/7 durability.  And your HP bar remains Black.  If it wasn't for trapdoors I could just run through the lower level dungeons and bring back awesome equipment lol.

I wish there were mods for this!
« Last Edit: 2013-07-18 05:01:23 by xLostWingx »

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
Re: Ehrgeiz RPG: Look what I found
« Reply #1 on: 2013-07-22 02:37:05 »
I'm guessing nobody has played Ehrgeiz RPG lately lol.  Personally, I think this game could be modded rather easily (by those of you with the technical expertise).  Add an extra 20 floors, another 2 dozen weapons and armors.  Scale the graphics files upwards.  Idk lol, I've just always really loved the RPG mode of this game!

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-07-22 02:58:11 »
A mod of this game'd be great. I always preferred it to the fighting game it was paired with (which wasn't too bad itself, just a bit cryptic).

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-07-23 05:58:09 »
A mod of this game'd be great. I always preferred it to the fighting game it was paired with (which wasn't too bad itself, just a bit cryptic).

That damn fighting game!  It was pretty funny...you just see a little mini movie for maybe like half the characters, then you just beat down a wrestler, a shapeshifter, someone with a gun-arm not named barret, a techno-ninja, and eventually a giant undead chimera beast thing.  Then Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack, Tifa, Yuffie, and Vincent get involved and you really have no idea wtf is going on.  Spamming meteorains was pretty fun.  Hell, mods for that would probably be even easier than for the RPG mode.  That fighting game was moderately fun for a little bit, but I really did like the dungeon mode.  I just like rpg components it had like: choosing the stat progression of your character, equipment availability based upon your level, actually seeing different weapons/armors/shields change the appearance of your character, combining weapons (or their enhancements at least), and I think the enemy difficulty scaled pretty well throughout the dungeon.  You had the option of jumping into the pit that held the kraken anytime you wanted.  Jump in at level 1, you die, jump in at lvl 10, better hope you have some damn good equipment, or hell, save him for last haha.