Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 304414 times)

AngeBleu

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #375 on: 2010-02-16 13:40:58 »
Release :-), download link on the first post

not include the non chibi model but don't worry i will make it soon.

please do not edit the model let me know first,  im getting busy now and hope you enjoy!

He said: please do not edit the model let me know first

So don't post picture please :)
« Last Edit: 2010-02-16 13:42:39 by AngeBleu »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #376 on: 2010-02-17 13:08:06 »
ok... i'm having a slight issue

i modified it someone so i could put a sword on his back (it doesn't seem to go well with the thing on his back and the leg sleeve) so now i got the bustersword on his back.. sept in game cloud and his clothes are completely white, i know i modified some things but i don't think i did something THAT wrong did i?

-EDIT-

ok, so it seems to ONLY be doing it to the field model, not the battle model, can anyone give me a hint as to why at all?
« Last Edit: 2010-02-17 21:11:23 by Jaitsu »

kula_wende

• If you wanna be a Hero you need to have dreams
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #377 on: 2010-02-22 08:53:38 »
ok as i said before here is vincent chaos and the death penalty,

start to create a model base, here

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #378 on: 2010-02-22 12:01:21 »
I'm likin it!

Question though.. whats Vincents Chaost form gonna be now? haha

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #379 on: 2010-02-22 12:45:47 »
that looks nice! should be wicked

about my problem above, im gonna try reinstalling

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #380 on: 2010-02-22 15:26:36 »
@kula, not sure if this model is for replacing vincent, or his chaos limit, but in the limit break case, he doesnt have any weapon, so you may wanna consider that, not sure how death penalty would work in those animations, or if you wanna replace death penalty with the DoC one.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #381 on: 2010-02-22 15:28:34 »
@kula, not sure if this model is for replacing vincent, or his chaos limit, but in the limit break case, he doesnt have any weapon, so you may wanna consider that, not sure how death penalty would work in those animations, or if you wanna replace death penalty with the DoC one.
You've got a point. Chaos doesn't really use the death penalty in FF7, but it would still be an awesome alternative model for Vincent's Death Penalty. The stock one is kind of lame.

Izban

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #382 on: 2010-02-22 18:27:12 »
isn't his gun in DoC Cerberus not death penalty

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #383 on: 2010-02-22 18:30:48 »
it is when he turns into chaos for the last level or so

BloodShot

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #384 on: 2010-02-22 18:58:05 »

i modified it someone so i could put a sword on his back (it doesn't seem to go well with the thing on his back and the leg sleeve) so now i got the bustersword on his back.. sept in game cloud and his clothes are completely white, i know i modified some things but i don't think i did something THAT wrong did i?

-EDIT-

ok, so it seems to ONLY be doing it to the field model, not the battle model, can anyone give me a hint as to why at all?

Could be if you compiled multiple p bones in a single file. If you add a textured sword you can't do that, it will probably apply the sword texture to cloud or vise versa if you do (though if the sword has no texture, but is instead vertex colored it shouldn't matter)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #385 on: 2010-02-22 19:44:18 »

-EDIT-

Could be if you compiled multiple p bones in a single file. If you add a textured sword you can't do that, it will probably apply the sword texture to cloud or vise versa if you do (though if the sword has no texture, but is instead vertex colored it shouldn't matter)

i got the question to do that often (combining all the bones in a single file) but never said yes, it be so annoying >.<

kula_wende

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #386 on: 2010-02-23 09:42:26 »
and here's my vincent's chaos form, just give me a break and i will texture it soon  ;)

perspective

timu sumisu
    im gonna replace his chaos form in ff7 with holding the death penalty but im not sure if all you guys play it without his firing shot animation but i hope you ignore it and enjoy :)

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #387 on: 2010-02-23 10:30:48 »
you can use the animation when rufus is attacking.. it can be done that way right?  ;D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #388 on: 2010-02-23 12:27:12 »
*sniff* tis beautiful, and... what tetsujin said, rufus has a good animation for dat

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #389 on: 2010-02-23 13:54:05 »
I'm not an expert but I don't think it works that way (easily, at least). I think the models would have to have the same number of bones, and they'd have to be labeled and oriented the same way, which isn't impossible, but the fact that rufus doesn't have wings leads me to believe the models would be too different.

I *would* be interested in seeing somebody try to make a new animation for vincent, though. I don't believe I've ever seen anybody successfully make a full animation from scratch.
I'm sure the modelers more experienced than myself here should know what that entails/if it's possible/if it's a pain in the ass...
« Last Edit: 2010-02-23 13:56:42 by titeguy3 »

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #390 on: 2010-02-23 17:35:58 »
I'm not an expert but I don't think it works that way (easily, at least). I think the models would have to have the same number of bones, and they'd have to be labeled and oriented the same way, which isn't impossible, but the fact that rufus doesn't have wings leads me to believe the models would be too different.

I *would* be interested in seeing somebody try to make a new animation for vincent, though. I don't believe I've ever seen anybody successfully make a full animation from scratch.
I'm sure the modelers more experienced than myself here should know what that entails/if it's possible/if it's a pain in the ass...

It's entirely possible to edit one of his animations to display his hand being raised and then looking as if he fires a gun.  That's only time consuming.  The difficult part is triggering an effect on the enemy that would coincide with when the shot is "fired".  There would also be no gunshot noise, nor barrel flash, and would likely end up just looking ridiculous once implemented.

However, once he releases this, I may edit the standing animation to look he floats similarly to how he does in DoC.  As long as I get the motivation to do so of course

Mako

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #391 on: 2010-02-23 19:12:16 »
Hey kula_wende you have a PM.

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #392 on: 2010-02-23 23:22:48 »
However, once he releases this, I may edit the standing animation to look he floats similarly to how he does in DoC.  As long as I get the motivation to do so of course

so obesebear only needs motivation.. you can do it sir..  ;D
and if you do, your the first in the world to make this thing happen..  ;)

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #393 on: 2010-02-24 02:02:16 »

so obesebear only needs motivation.. you can do it sir..  ;D
and if you do, your the first in the world to make this thing happen..  ;)
Well thanks, but Kimera can now edit animations.  All anyone needs to do is take the time to rotate the bones how they want it to look.  It's actually very simple, just time consuming

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #394 on: 2010-02-24 02:51:17 »
uhmm.. so your saying that if sir kula allows it,
you will edit the animations of his chaos and make it float like in DoC?  :)
then make it attack with its gun and with the special effects??  ;D

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #395 on: 2010-02-24 03:10:51 »
I am not sure that was what he was trying to say  :roll:

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #396 on: 2010-02-24 03:39:27 »
uhmm.. so your saying that if sir kula allows it,
you will edit the animations of his chaos and make it float like in DoC?  :)
then make it attack with its gun and with the special effects??  ;D
Lol.  All animations can be edited by anyone at anytime, the only people with rights to it are Square Enix.
The FF7 Chaos already floats.  But he floats differently (and it looks much cooler) in DoC

There is no reason to make a gun attack animation because I don't think there is any way to trigger special effects or certain sounds outside of hacking into the .exe...... well unless of course the Chaos attack sound is an original, in which case it could probably be switched with a gunshot sound using one of NFITC1's programs.

For now, let's just watch the progress of the model...

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #397 on: 2010-02-24 03:47:20 »
oh okay.. sorry, i get carried away..  :)

kula_wende

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #398 on: 2010-02-24 04:48:01 »
rush rushh...  ;D here's death penalty  ;D

Soul

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #399 on: 2010-02-24 05:37:51 »
wow! just as we expect from sir kula..  ;D