Author Topic: ?7th Heaven - XML Limit >  (Read 2513 times)

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
?7th Heaven - XML Limit >
« on: 2020-02-26 22:35:00 »
if anyone can help me as im a coding my xml file.

Is there a limit to how many lines of code from an xml file 7th heaven will accept ?

My current xml file has about 1200 lines of code and expected to be more.....

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
Re: ?7th Heaven - XML Limit >
« Reply #1 on: 2020-02-26 22:43:48 »
when i remove code 800 to 1200, its seem to load and work....any reason why i cant load anymore code.....if i cant my mod is dead in the water....as i am trying to build a list of all the levels for music selection ?

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-02-27 01:15:36 »
I guess I'm at this alone.....fair enough....i did this to myself and forgiveness is just not on the table.  I am trying to right the wrongs....I am not going to steal anyone work, i heard you all loud and clear ! I am trying to do things the right way because i enjoy this....sometimes its hard to let go of judgement on someone, I understand....well i hope everyone has a great night.... ;) You all are amazing people and an inspiration to me.

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-02-27 01:36:33 »
Theres no set limit to mod.xml files. if removing those lines causes it to work again then you have an error inside of that section of the code.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-02-27 01:45:27 »
Uprisen, THANK YOU SO MUCH. you were right i fixed it. Its ready for it first beta for users to test until i can get further permissions for music artists..upload in a few