Author Topic: Successfully Converted cloud's head from KH2 to ff7 field model!=D  (Read 102726 times)

Fleet Command

• View Profile
^ Well, chances are that he can't. 48 hours after the site is up, it will appear in a proper Google search.

Although I'm curious as to who sent him PMs and what exactly were the PMs. I still think they might have sent him nothing offensive and he has misunderstood them. You see, under this very same thread, I once appreciated his work but he took it for an insult.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
^ thats why i don't like giving criticism cause i know i can't do better :oops:

So how can i say about someone else work. Plus it could be taken in the wrong way. But oh well.

knight1120

Curious, you don't want us visiting your forum then..? :|

just pm or email me and ill give my site address and i dont want to hide away my site from you all, i dont want to post any of you my url site here because in that way i can release my mods away from squares eyes.   sanga mo mag isip ka nga

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Ohhhhhhh, makes sense :-D

Fleet Command

• View Profile
I'm afraid I don't think so, kula_wende. As long as you let other people's comments affect you so severely, the only safe place for your mod will be your head because when you put your mod on a website, people are bound to visit it and not all of them will be those which you like.

As long as you don't know how to treat people whom you don't like, especially slanderous ones, your bitter experiences will not end.

knight1120

AND AGAIN PLEASE DONT POST MY SITE URL IN THIS FORUM, THANKS  :-)

kula_wende.  :-)
« Last Edit: 2009-07-03 12:25:46 by kula_wende »

ultima espio

• View Profile
Another one bites the dust :|

obesebear

• View Profile
Everyone up and leaving must be a summer thing

oraclex

• View Profile
Curious, you don't want us visiting your forum then..? :|

just pm or email me and ill give my site address and i dont want to hide away my site from you all, i dont want to post any of you my url site here because in that way i can release my mods away from squares eyes.   sanga mo mag isip ka nga

you got a guest account now? could you possible send my the url of your forum as I for one' am still interrested in your project
tnx

Fleet Command

• View Profile
Er... Who else is leaving?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
I plan on staying. Although i don't do much beyond tech support :-P

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Did anyone get the URL for his forum or site? Unfortunately I can't PM or e-mail him now as he's gone. Send me a PM with a link someone?

And why did he leave again? This might start to bother me soon.

Fleet Command

• View Profile
^ Again? He has left once before? If yes, then how come he returned?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
I think that in this case "why did he leave again" might mean "I'm not sure why he left, can someone please clarify". Or maybe not.

Lionfist

• View Profile
really seems like A LOT of people are leaving.

if someone got his website, i'd appreciate a pm.

and @kula_wende
good luck with your work!

Fleet Command

• View Profile
^ Me too.

By the way, who else is leaving?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Yuffie_Lover left the other day, and of course Seifer, Mr. Adults and koral have left recently. :cry:

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
I think that in this case "why did he leave again" might mean "I'm not sure why he left, can someone please clarify". Or maybe not.

^ - Yeah, that's what I meant.  :-D

Opine

• View Profile
I would also appreciate a PM with the website. If anyone got a chance to get the link  :|

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
just search for it on google engine or something...

Lionfist

• View Profile
just search for it on google engine or something...

i actually tried to google his nick (knight + kula_wende) but only found qhimm, lmao.

Trishty

You never found  his web site by googledon't try with this =)) . He want to keep secret his website. so don't break it   :|

JordieBo

• View Profile
Yeah, a PM to kula_wende's site would be VERY nice.

:3

polaris_027

hmm so for those whose asking for the link to his site, here it is..

THIS LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED

and please dont ask me about any download links on those modes cuz there are currently none yet(with the exception of his avatar mods)..and i also dont have it..he was the one who personally asked me to pose this on this thread..so just enjoy the screens! :-)
« Last Edit: 2009-07-19 03:34:46 by polaris_027 »

Garland_Ilferet

• View Profile
hmm so for those whose asking for the link to his site, here it is..

http://wendekulaff7models.yolasite.com/

and please dont ask me about any download links on those modes cuz there are currently none yet(with the exception of his avatar mods)..and i also dont have it..he was the one who personally asked me to pose this on this thread..so just enjoy the screens! :-)

wait, didn't he told us not to post his link?!  :x