Author Topic: Special Days  (Read 10601 times)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Special Days
« on: 2011-09-29 19:41:10 »
Everybody has someday that is more special than any other day. This thread is for talk about them.

Also, people who don't give a sh*t about other people's life, no one forces you to reply or check. Here's my special (sad) day :

Today was the last school day of my friend. He's changing schools midway through the school year. He was my best friend and I was very sad when he left for good... Of course we're still communicating through MSN or FaceBook, but I won't get to see him again in a while...

I'm sure lots of other members have special days they'd like to talk about. I look forward to hear (read in fact :P) about yours.

Giullio

• Where is the love?
    • View Profile
Re: Special Days
« Reply #1 on: 2011-09-29 21:27:19 »
Well, that's sad Vgr, but don't worry friends will be always friends =)

This week my girlfriend broke up with me,

Well that would be acceptable if she hasn't, in the beggining, mostly like made me date her, she forced me to get in a more serious relationship, I did everything for her and started really caring for her... I mean in the beggining it was so clear that I had the control of the things, (not that i exploited her) and now she came up with "let's take a break"  thing asking for time for her, i gave her time, three weeks actually, then, I wasn't able to control anymore so I told her to make a choice, she choose to break up, then she said that she stills like me and a lot of crap... The things just got complicated...

That would be also acceptable if we didn't have to go to the same school, so we see each other everyday in the same f*ck*ng class...
Now we barely talk and I still like her, awesome?

But I've decided that neither if she want to get back together I Won't do that. I just think that she doesn't deserve that, I mean i did a lot for her and she treated me like a disposable thing...

I just hope that i have the strenght to do that IF she asks me to get back...

So now, I'm just trying to accept my situation and move on hehe great day huh?

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-09-30 00:26:38 »
Sad days aren't special; there are too many of them!
Make all the special days happy ones.
I have two special days this month because a lot of people I love were born on September 10th and my anniversary is the next day.

Guillio,
Forget about that stanky girl.  She was just using you.  She'll realize she messed up and come crawling back.  Then you can tell her 'NO.'

VGR,
Technology facilitates keeping in touch-- a very good thing.
Maybe your friend moving away is just the first step on a journey to meeting someone new!

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-10-01 17:23:33 »
One year ago, ten days from now, was the first day of my honeymoon.

As it draws closer I am finding myself going through beach withdrawal :(

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-10-17 23:32:51 »
Today finished very sadly...

You remember my friend?
The one who moved away.
The best friend I ever had.
The one who was always there for me.
The friend I trusted with my life.
The only person on Earth to know almost everything on me.
That friend, this one, the same one.
He decided, for an unkown reason, to stop being my friend and started to shit off me.
He decided to bring out a bit of facts, much fakes and a lot of modified facts, just to shit off me.
They, he and his gf, which is, surprisingly (can you feel the sarcasm?), my ex, decided to throw all of this fucked up shit altogether to one of my friend, which didn't understand a thing.
Hopefully, she was kind enough to understand that what they say was fake and still be my friend...

To give you a general idea of how I felt, I wanted to suicide, something that had not happened since April 2010.

I feel a bit better now, but I still have to calm down and try to relax. This is not something easy when THIS happens...

pacito-ex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-10-17 23:50:56 »
@ Guillo - There are tons of skanks out there. Don't let this one get you down. Go out there and find yourself a real lady who can appreciate you.
@ Honeymoon Person - Awesome. Are you celebrating or reminiscing?
@VGR - I don't know your friend but he seems like a manipulative whore. I know a couple and always end up hurting myself in the end (financially and emotionally). Unfortunately my friends are like crack and I keep going back. Don't let this be you. Your gf is a traitor and deserves to be tossed into Limbo through natural or unnatural causes (meaning my fucking fists Right:Natural Left:Unnatural).

As for my special day, it was when I came to a self realization of how unhappy I am without my ex in my life. At the realization of this, I burned and threw away everything that reminded me of our relationship. Sure there are days I can't stop myself thinking about what my other half is doing, but I'm not moping around about it anymore. VGR, you know how much of a whore I am now lol. Chastity? I think I threw that shit away too lol.

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-10-18 03:54:53 »
VGR,
EDIT: I don't promote violence.
Even violent video games are "Intended for mature audiences only."
Please modify your previous words.  They hurt too many times.
Thxk
« Last Edit: 2011-10-18 21:27:03 by PitBrat »

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-10-18 10:31:04 »
Worry not, I feel way better now, and it's no longer an option.

Life is life and I'm gonna keep on and pass over. That happens.

NxK

• In AI I Trust
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #8 on: 2011-10-18 12:06:47 »
I would not have thought Cindy could do such a thing. Hmm, but then again, I do not know her...
I hope you are okay again.

I have recently realized that it is less than two weeks until Halloween and I still do not know what to do...

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-10-18 12:08:12 »
I couldn't have thought so either, but for some reason she decided to bitch on me...
I feel better now and I hope everything will get back in place...

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #10 on: 2011-10-18 13:14:48 »
My wife and I "saved" each other through severe bouts of depression. We had each recently ended some long-term relationships and grew close to each other in the process (rebound FTW!). Even our dating had some moments of depression. We toughed it out and have a great love and respect for each other. The point is that pain is always temporary. Ex-s may hate, but it's not worth ending life over.

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011-10-18 16:11:32 »
I think I didn't make a good choice now...

I hit her and got suspended for two days. At least I feel better.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-10-18 16:17:02 »
My special day was when i bought final fantasy vii :)

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-10-18 16:17:52 »
Ha, of course that is a very happy day ;D

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-10-18 16:31:35 »
Special days...

One that comes to mind would be the first time I actually used a real sword.

I was training using wooden and hard plastic swords ever since I was 8 for 4 hours a day, but when I was 12, I was at a friend's house and she surprised me by letting me use some of their equipment in their armoury.

I faced off against her brother, and he absolutely whipped me, but, I came bak every day to train with it, and a year later, nobody in my entire community could even get a hit on me.

Another one would be the time I got a mint condition Final Fantasy 7 PC at a charity shop for £2, when at the time, to buy one online would easily cost you over £60.

I don't think the game was ever even opened.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-10-18 16:31:54 »
I hit her
Ihopeyou'rekidding.jpg

NxK

• In AI I Trust
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #16 on: 2011-10-18 16:46:25 »
Ihopeyou'rekidding.jpg

Iamafraidhe'snot.wmv

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-10-18 16:50:35 »
@kuroda : wow that's indeed good :)

@bear : No sorry, I'm not... I really did but I'm not sure anyone here be proud of me. I am of myself but I'm sure some of you might be disapointed.
@nxk : exactly...

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #18 on: 2011-10-18 16:55:13 »

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-10-18 17:07:16 »
@bear : No sorry, I'm not... I really did but I'm not sure anyone here be proud of me. I am of myself but I'm sure some of you might be disapointed.

Stop
EDIT: I don't promote violence.
Even violent video games are "Intended for mature audiences only." . . . that's what makes the special days so much better.
« Last Edit: 2011-10-18 21:28:17 by PitBrat »

Giullio

• Where is the love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-10-18 20:06:37 »
@vgr Man that's terrible, but why should you punish yourself for something that you're not guilty of?

Stop feeling angry and down. You must understand that the person you trusted is not your friend, true friends are those who always help you and always shield you from crap that others say.

That stupid asshole that tried to fuck you up will get what he deserves, but not from you. You must let life take care of him. I really think this life is fair, I'm pretty sure of that.

And btw a friend does not date an ex that's kind of a rule for me, there are so many women out there Y the fuck does this guy would want exactly your ex?

You need to calm down now, accept the facts and start over. maybe do something to stay away of those toughts. something to kill some time, have fun, distractions... Suicide is a very strong thing, I've tought of it sometimes but It's just not worthy.

About me now.
My ex after breaking up with me kept saing "everything will be alright" "We will talk about it again". That was bullshit. 2 weeks after saing those things, she changed her relationship on facebook to Serious relationship with some other dude, a guy that's 7 to 10 years older than she is.

She's 18, a guy that is so much inferior than me by his qualifications. But i guess that's what she deserves because she was also inferior than me. I'm not saying those things to mock them. These are facts. I went to better schools than both, I did extra curricular stuff, they didn't. I want to become a doctor. He is a freaking salesman.

I guess she doesn't now but the same guy that she traded me for also hit on one of my friends girlfriend, for that, I guess that this douche was already hitting on her when I was still with her. But that doesn't matter. The Final decision was hers. All i know is that now i want some time alone, some "me" time.

Life goes on, at least I'm free =)

msifreakster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011-10-18 23:16:00 »
My special day was my B-Day oh so many years ago. I had an SNES and had asked for FF3. My parents, not knowing anything about video games, bought me FFVII instead and some RAM, since the computer didn't have enough. Sadly, our video card wasn't up to the task, probably got about 2-3 frames per second. Painful but I still loved the game and still do to this day.
By the way, I still have the SNES and got FF3 for Christmas the same year:) I also have an emulator on my phone with FF3. Good times, good memories.

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-10-19 00:05:42 »
FF3 is my favorite of the series.  I like the strategy with the cost of changing jobs.
I had to play the fan translation.
Why is FF3 the most overlooked of the entire series?

msifreakster

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011-10-19 00:48:32 »
FF3 is my favorite of the series.  I like the strategy with the cost of changing jobs.
I had to play the fan translation.
Why is FF3 the most overlooked of the entire series?

Maybe I should have been clearer. At that time it was labelled as 3, but it was really 6.  I did enjoy 3, the real 3, but I love 6  ;D

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011-10-19 04:53:29 »

Has your parents done anything to punish you? Seriously, if your parents are still letting you on the computer to brag about hitting a girl, then they obviously fail at parenting. I'd stick your ass in counseling if you were my kid. Maybe that will help your suicidal tendencies and anger management. And then you get on here and say you're proud of what you did. Really? I bet you feel like a big strong man huh. You feel like hitting that girl has solved ALL your problems, is that right? Let me tell you something boy, they've only just begun.

I grew up seeing my father beat my mother a lot. When I see or hear about a guy harming a girl in any way it angers me because it brings back the memories of my abusive father. No woman should be treated like the way my mother was treated. Even if the woman is the one at fault, you should never hit her. Try talking it out, if it doesn't work then just ignore her. Violence is usually never the answer.

And how old are you? 13? 14? You aren't going to commit suicide, that's just a cry for attention because apparently you aren't getting enough from your family or friends. I always said that shit when I was your age, hoping to get people to notice me. Now when I hear people say it usually they're just bluffing, like you.