Author Topic: [FF7PC] whitERaven Model Revisions (2012-12-06)  (Read 113124 times)

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: whitERaven's HQ Model Revisions
« Reply #75 on: 2012-10-07 02:30:53 »
so far he has only done battle models
zack has no battle model
and is there even a HQ sephiroth battle model?

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2012-10-07 02:59:02 »
I think I'll only be doing battle models, I'm not really a fan of HQ field models.. although they look good and cool, they don't fit in in with the rest of NPC's or the environment fot that matter.

Can't find the sephiroth model.. the one referred to me previously was a patch to play a sephiroth, and the other is the one being worked on by weemus, I don't think its proper to mess with those it's weemus's model.. I'm only interested on those models that the author has abandoned or has no plans in improving.

Of course there's UMI, I'll check it out if there's a sephiroth battle model I can use there.

But right now I'm eyeing cid and cait sith to complete the gang, sadly can't find any.. guess I need to learn modeling properly first and probably make my own models.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2012-10-08 04:12:43 »
New HQ Aerith released for beta testing please CHECK FIRST POST

for bugs/issues please post them here. Thank you very much!

This would make this one my fifth model enhancement, LoL that's quite a lot already, enjoyed making them that I did notice the number rising.
so far this aerith requires the least enhancement, the original is well made already, the vincent required a lot of work, LoL it's knda surprising how different it looks from the original..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-08 07:04:17 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2012-10-08 17:05:55 »
Since I can't find models for cid and cait sith.. I tried tweaking with the sephiroth that comes with UMI, I think this one was made by anifiga,
sadly this one dont use textures so.. theres only so little I can do with the model.,

BUt I am quite pleased with how the model turned out with just a few adjustments in kimera..

check this out..

ORIGINAL                                                      REVISED

SCREENSHOTS

Only need to apply uvs then I can add new textures to this model

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2012-10-08 19:15:01 »
That added height and high torso gives Sephiroth a very FF8 look. This is nice, because FF8 was a good lookin' game :P

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2012-10-09 01:04:49 »
It really does have this ff8 look.. LoL that was not intentional though.. just thinking of giving him a more realistic proportion that the original lacks,

I'm amazed of what we can achieve using kimera alone, gotta thank borde for that.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2012-10-09 09:15:15 »
The coat seems just too black, without a texture  :-\
Also his shadow looks weird.

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2012-10-09 14:27:45 »
Your Vincent kicks ass !!!!   8)

Lionsmane

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2012-10-09 14:59:58 »
yeah, these revisions are really nice! seriously. excellent work

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2012-10-09 15:05:39 »
I'm lovin' it !! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2012-10-10 02:33:23 »
Thanks, that vincent is actually lacking textures.. I may improve more on it on the next release, I'm also planning on adding the dolphin hair style on the tifa revision.

Weemus gave his permissions to use his models, so a cid or maybe a sephiroth may come soon. :) :)

Thanks for the screenshot, if it's not much of a bother to those using my model revisions, I would really like to see my works in action, I would really appreciate more screenshots, thanks!
« Last Edit: 2012-10-10 02:38:22 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2012-10-10 04:08:09 »
Check this out.. I received a request on making revision of the APZ cloud, giving him a more grown up look.
I still need to test this if it will not mess up the anims since I extended some bones, APZ already gave his OK on releasing this model as long as It works well ingame, so if this model works fine we will have a more grown up version of the APZ cloud. :) :)

I made this group picture one for fun.. It consist cloud and the gang in HQ using the HQ models available in Qhimm plus my model revisions. hopefully we can complete the gang soon.

consists of HQ models available here in Qhimm.
made by kela5,apzfreak,timu sumisu, millenia & asmodean then my model revisions.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11 06:22:57 by whitERaven »

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #87 on: 2012-10-10 05:25:06 »
Oh my god, whats happening to Red's .. uhh...  mouth there?
Otherwise, really good, you definitely improved the overall quality of available models a lot

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2012-10-10 05:47:12 »
LoL.. dunno whats up with red, maybe he's about to breathe fire? ;D ;D

I'm really happy with the results of my works, I don't have the skills to make a model from scratch, so I thought why not use the available resources here, I tried making the qualities match so the models wont look awkward when used together.

Hopefully this will reduce the number of people looking for ripped models, LoL..

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2012-10-10 13:55:49 »
Wow, so nice for new APZ cloud !! :)
Man, your work is very very nice !
I'll take more screenshots of your characters in action, and post them here  ;)

PS : In your picture, there is a barret with brown chest. I really love your white chest, do you plan to change it ?
« Last Edit: 2012-10-10 14:02:31 by ManuBBXX »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2012-10-10 14:22:50 »
LoL.. that one is not my model..
This image is meant to show the original gang in their HQ counter part, my barret is an AC version so he wont fit in, instead I used the one made by timu & millenia face by asmodean, then the red model is by kela5, I just used the available HQ models here to create that group picture, it does'nt mean i made them all. (gotta make that one clear)

Thanks btw.. I'll be expecting your screenshots :) :) :)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11 02:32:38 by whitERaven »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2012-10-11 14:05:53 »
Tifa with brown/redish hair looks a bit weird to me but..  :P

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2012-10-11 14:27:05 »
but??? :oops:

I'll be using this as ref on the new hair

I'm planning to make a new hair.. as I mentioned before ..so might as well change the color should it be darker..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11 23:54:26 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2012-10-12 08:17:16 »
After the fall of the Diamond Weapon, you still hear rumors
 that it is still spreading horror rampaging on other places.
However upon confronting the rumored monster you find
yourself infront of something .. different..

BLACK DIAMOND WEAPON

Challenge it in Nightmare VII soon
it will be included in the release for CD 2

Excuse the exaggerated intro.. LoL I just had this sudden impulse to do it.  :) :) :)
Anyway this is a revision of the Diamond weapon by Grimmy, this model will be used as a new enemy on one of the secret encounter for the nightmare VII mod but he will be included in the CD2 release. well too much for the spoiler, honestly I just wanted to show off a bit..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-12 08:41:54 by whitERaven »

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
Re: whitERaven Model Revisions
« Reply #94 on: 2012-10-12 12:50:46 »
Wow....I was wondering if you would be attempting to tackle some WEAPONs. Looks good. Different.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #95 on: 2012-10-12 15:00:11 »
When i get access to a computer again ill fix my cait sith weaoon models and he can texture them if hed like

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #96 on: 2012-10-12 16:53:37 »
When i get access to a computer again ill fix my cait sith weaoon models and he can texture them if hed like

??? What happened to your computer access?

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2012-10-12 17:53:51 »
Wow....I was wondering if you would be attempting to tackle some WEAPONs. Looks good. Different.

It's suppose to be different, I did mention it'll be a new enemy, well it seems some people don't like the colors so I'll be revising it a bit..

I'd like a shot on those weapons, LoL seems like I got lots to do now, I just receive the aerith model mike is working on, ZL325 asked me if I'm interested in texturing it.. If the outcome is better than the current aerith rev I'll replace it..

I'm also doing model rev for new bosses in the nightmare mod like that black diamond.. Lots to do but I'm loving it LoL ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 2012-10-12 20:11:10 by whitERaven »

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #98 on: 2012-10-12 20:23:42 »
yesterday The fan in my pc died so pc shuts off after 2 minutes or less. I should be able to swap my hdd into gfs computer for the time being. Assuming it all works fine ill fix them sunday. But no gurantees

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2012-10-12 20:49:35 »
If you're just trying to pull data off of your computer then that will work fine, If you're actually trying to boot into windows you'll likely have no such luck unless it's the same computer, Once the SATA controller has been switched out (IE a new motherboard/PC) Windows will not boot properly.

But if her computer has multiple SATA ports (any desktop will) then plug the drive in and pull the data off of it.

Alternatively most PC's use 70/80mm fans on the CPU heatsinks, you could swap them long enough to get the data, then put them back, no need to reseat the heatsink.

If you need any help you can PM me, i do this for a living so i know a thing or two :P