Author Topic: 7th Heaven Catalog Items won't download  (Read 18546 times)

Itinerant

• View Profile
7th Heaven Catalog Items won't download
« on: 2016-01-17 20:19:26 »
Ok, so I just installed Final Fantasy 7. I followed all of the steps here (http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15520.0) for installing 7th Heaven, but whenever I click "download" for any of the mods listed in the catalog, the download window pops up, but nothing ever downloads. I'm serious, I left it open like that for an hour. NOTHING happened. So, I right clicked cancel on my download item, and the following error message filled up the right side of my screen until 7th Heaven crashed.

"Error downloading Animations The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k602/Inaneite/7th%20glitch_zpsk0ljxrjl.png

iDerek759

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven Catalog Items won't download
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-17 20:39:11 »
Did you check to make sure your subscription link is up to date? Because judging by your screenshot, it looks like you're trying to download the mods from the 1.0 catalog which is now obsolete, so that may be your issue.

Itinerant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-17 20:44:02 »
Well, I got the link from the tutorial. I assume that when they updated the catalog, they went and updated it the tutorial as well. This is the subscription link I'm using iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dDBkYkDu

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-17 20:51:45 »
Yeah, that's the correct link. Your catalog should be displaying version 2.0 for all the current mods available.

Itinerant

• View Profile

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-17 21:09:33 »
There might be one other thing you can try doing, go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop and delete catalog.xml. Open 7H. Select Workshop -> Check subscriptions now. See if it displays the right catalog then.

Itinerant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2016-01-17 21:14:56 »
Well, the problem is is that I tried that.
Assuming that I was somehow using the old catalog 1.0 link, I went into Workshop -> Settings and deleted the link, but when I went into the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop folder, there was no Catalog.xml to delete. So I closed and then reopened 7H and clicked Workshop -> Check subscriptions now, but nothing popped up. So I went to the Catalog tab, hit "search" and the modlist populated, but the same error happened when I tried to download a mod. Also, I noticed that there's still no Catalog.xml file in the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop folder.

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2016-01-17 21:19:39 »
Hmmm, then I'm stumped. Alyza knows more about this than I do lol. Just wait for her to reply back and see if she can give you any new info on what to do, sorry I wasn't much help  :|

Itinerant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2016-01-17 21:31:08 »
Actually, some of the mods just started downloading. When I clicked on the 2.0 versions, those worked. Apparently, it's just the 1.0 versions that won't download. I hope I don't need them!

iDerek759

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2016-01-17 21:33:29 »
Oh, so catalog 2.0 was indeed in there, great! Yeah, catalog 1.0 has been taken down so none of those mods will work anymore.

mjalltheway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2016-02-05 23:43:25 »
I have had the same problem and ive tried everything that has been put in this thread and its still calculating download. Ive put in the subscription link that has been provided and still nothing :( any ideas?

mjalltheway

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2016-02-05 23:44:31 »
sorry never mind I have just seen what ive done wrong

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2016-02-06 01:03:45 »
Yes this is a weird issue the catalog deletion step in the roaming data is so you don't try to download the old buggy mods and no active flags to prevent certain aspects of one mod destroying another.  Also if you use my Sephiroth mod through this catalog do not use the field model as Sephiroth will look funky in the field as I just used the original field model and replaced them where Cloud is.  I told EQ this so she will probably change it so you can use them together as I usually do.  The only thing is the battle models and what not.  Some issues there but she has been made aware of so sit tight for that change as well.