Author Topic: BUTCHER, FAKE?  (Read 17317 times)

DJ MOZ

BUTCHER, FAKE?
« on: 2004-04-13 02:54:55 »
ANYONE KNOWS 'BOUT THE FFVII BUTCHER
DOES HE EXIST?

AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY TOPIC.

AND I'M NEW HERE SO I DONT KNOW IF THE QUESTION HAS BEEN
POST HERE BEFORE

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #1 on: 2004-04-13 03:11:55 »
Thanks,
do you think you could stop posting in all-caps?
Check out the rules.

Quote from: The Rules
NEVER write posts in block capitals. Writing in block capitals is interpreted as shouting, which most people find annoying. Be aware of this when using it for emphasis. Single words or, if necessary, short sentences might be warranted at times, but writing entire posts in capitals is the most newbie-ish thing you can do.

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #2 on: 2004-04-13 06:38:22 »
but hes a dj.. he's used to shouting )

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #3 on: 2004-04-13 16:23:32 »
The closest thing you'll find, will be in FFX and X-2. Even though you never actually see a Chocobo being eaten.

Sukaeto

• View Profile
    • Sukaeto's web server
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #4 on: 2004-04-14 00:00:35 »
To get the Butcher:

Make sure you DO NOT sell the original Bronze Bangle that Cloud has equiped at the beginning of the game. Leave it on him until you sell all of the other ones you have, because you MUST have that exact Bronze Bangle

You must have Barret in your party whenever possible.

Also, you CANNOT buy ANY Chocobo Stables.

Fight the Lost Number Directly after meeting Sephiroth in the Shinra Mansion, when he gives you the Destruct Materia. DO NOT get Vincent afterward. Leave the door locked.

Right before you fight Hojo, put the Buster sword and the bronze bangle you saved from the beginning back on Cloud. Fight Hojo with these equipped, and then once you are on disk three, go to the Shinra Mansion (Cloud must still be wearing the bronze bangle and the Buster Sword) and open the coffin Vincent is found in. Instead of Vincent, the Butcher will pop out.

The Butcher hates Chocobos, and will chop them up whenever he sees them. Take him to the Chocobo farm, it's pretty funny!

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
    • http://PumpkinPieman.blogspot.com
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #5 on: 2004-04-14 00:22:37 »
You're kidding, right?

DJ MOZ

BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #6 on: 2004-04-14 01:16:22 »
:( I... am sorry.I didn't mean to break any rules,I apologyze for that...
  8) and thanks Sukaeto for your help,I apreciate it.

sfx1999

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #7 on: 2004-04-14 02:09:28 »
You got any pics?

Darkdevil

• View Profile
    • Http://darkdevil177.5u.com
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #8 on: 2004-04-14 07:33:16 »
Quote from: Sukaeto
To get the Butcher:

Make sure you DO NOT sell the original Bronze Bangle that Cloud has equiped at the beginning of the game. Leave it on him until you sell all of the other ones you have, because you MUST have that exact Bronze Bangle

Fight the Lost Number Directly after meeting Sephiroth in the Shinra Mansion, when he gives you the Destruct Materia. DO NOT get Vincent afterward. Leave the door locked.

Right before you fight Hojo, put the Buster sword and the bronze bangle you saved from the beginning back on Cloud. Fight Hojo with these equipped, and then once you are on disk three, go to the Shinra Mansion (Cloud must still be wearing the bronze bangle and the Buster Sword) and open the coffin Vincent is found in. Instead of Vincent, the Butcher will pop out.

The Butcher hates Chocobos, and will chop them up whenever he sees them. Take him to the Chocobo farm, it's pretty funny!

My lord, what an in depth explinatation  -_-

Hehe...
Might fool the n00b....

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #9 on: 2004-04-14 08:11:20 »
To get the Butcher:

No he is really serious! It can be done! I lost my save game, but when he started hacking the chocobos apart i really laughed.. (you cant see a lot because it is censored in that annoying game way)

sorry i couldnt resist

PumpkinPieman

• View Profile
    • http://PumpkinPieman.blogspot.com
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #10 on: 2004-04-14 14:50:55 »
What does this butcher guy look like? Is there a battle model for this guy?

Darkdevil

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #11 on: 2004-04-14 15:24:30 »
OMG how are people falling for this caddberry?
its the most stupid thing i've ever heard...i didn't know anything about this "Butcher" person anyway and i know its not real....

ye-roon

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #12 on: 2004-04-14 17:33:14 »
darkdevil u can post in normal font 2 u know :p

and it does sound like a hoax to me. so screenies to prove it would be better. also if it was true i would do it ne way.....

Vincent pwns, its not the best char, but he looks cool :p

Darkdevil

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #13 on: 2004-04-14 18:37:09 »
I was posting like that to say how i cudn't beleive people were falling for it, without people knowing what i was saying...if that makes any sense to you

DD

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #14 on: 2004-04-14 19:01:13 »
This came from the Eidos board originally, about 2 or 3 years ago.....I think Sir Canealot, started it...but not certain.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #15 on: 2004-04-15 00:05:52 »
Quote from: Caddberry
To get the Butcher:

No he is really serious! It can be done! I lost my save game, but when he started hacking the chocobos apart i really laughed.. (you cant see a lot because it is censored in that annoying game way)

sorry i couldnt resist

If anyone ever posts in a small font then just click on the quote button to read the small text.. or cut and paste it somehwere like your address bar.. Anyway no this is a bunch of crap but notice i already apologized in the first post i made in here.. it was just small.. ~_^

DJ MOZ

BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #16 on: 2004-04-15 01:08:21 »
The Butcher... :-? sounds a little suspicious,
 :wicked: well I'll try it.
And if it does not work I'll let you all know.

Darkdevil

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #17 on: 2004-04-15 08:07:43 »
Quote from: DJ MOZ
The Butcher... :-? sounds a little suspicious,
 :wicked: well I'll try it.
And if it does not work I'll let you all know.

No offense, but you really don't understand what " ITS NOT REAL" means do you?

Either that or you do and your just one of the most gullible people i now know of.

You realazie doing what was described will take you a good 15 hours dont you?

Cos im just about to fight HOJO on the Sister Ray and my clock is on 14:53....

DD

eerrrr

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #18 on: 2004-04-15 13:59:12 »
I remember the whole Butcher thing on the Eidos forums.  I don't know if SirCanealot started it, but he was involved.  I remember he said he found all 35 of those "1/35 Soldier" items, but they're like hidden randomly throughout the game in difficult places.  Was quite funny. :lol:

Sukaeto: Very nice!

Demz

BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #19 on: 2004-04-15 15:50:33 »
DJ MOZ, they are trying to fool you, how mean of them. The butcher is really obtained by heading to the Chocobo stables after you leave Midgar for the first time, BEFORE going to kalm, if you do there will be chocobos blocking your path to the stable, along with a man who tells you "What im i too do? I can't get to Chocobilly to make our deal with all these birds in my way" his deal is about him butchering a chocobo for some money. After you done this, he will leave. Leave the stables, re-enter and go to chocobilly and tell him the butcher was here. he'll give you a letter, take the letter to kalm and you will see the butcher at the Inn reception desk, give him the letter then go to the stables to be able to view him slaughter a chocobo.  :D* *this is a lie

Alhexx

• View Profile
    • http://www.alhexx.com
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #20 on: 2004-04-15 17:04:19 »
Oh god, this is driving me insane! :-?

- Alhexx

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #21 on: 2004-04-15 18:35:23 »
*deep sigh*

Darkdevil

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #22 on: 2004-04-15 20:38:28 »
Quote from: Qhimm
*deep sigh*

I may have to join you in that sigh....

DD

Nom_Anor

• View Profile
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #23 on: 2004-04-16 01:13:08 »
I think this should be added to the 'trick the n00bs' post.   :isee:

Sukaeto

• View Profile
    • Sukaeto's web server
BUTCHER, FAKE?
« Reply #24 on: 2004-04-16 03:57:07 »
Ah, yes.  When I made those instructions up several years ago, I made it so that if you were dumb enough to try it, it'd waste alot of your time.

Heh heh, looks like this guy's the first person who actually FELL for it.

And yes, I do believe it was Sir Canealot who started the legend of the Butcher.