Author Topic: [FF7PC-Steam] IMPERIS v1.3 - The Sephiroth Patch  (Read 42530 times)

meesbaker

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC/Steam] IMPERIS v1.3 - The Sephiroth Patch
« Reply #25 on: 2015-04-23 22:55:25 »
Update 1.3 is out! I updated the mainfile, if you use this please get the new version.

I finally got the bike minigame to work. I never believed I could get  the whole battle model on that bike, the skeleton of the base model is super strange. Was quite some work to get the proportions right and the animations looking good, but here it is! Only snowboard cloud to go....

(click for larger image)

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150424/fnxlybq2.jpg
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150424/rszgucau.jpg
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150424/u42snmkk.jpg

P.S

Almost forgot, does anybody know how to replace those pixelated avatars of the minigame? They are even slightly animated...
« Last Edit: 2015-04-23 22:57:09 by meesbaker »

iloveyou771

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2015-08-15 12:25:53 »
hi there i am glad there's new sephiroth patch to play with the mod seems awesome but i have a question to ask could you use the sephiroth model from kingdom hearts 2 as the model for this game i really love sephiroth with KH texture or using crisis core model also nice

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2015-08-15 13:24:23 »
P.S
Almost forgot, does anybody know how to replace those pixelated avatars of the minigame? They are even slightly animated...

There's a tool by Borde called Image2TEX that can do it. If you find and convert the sprite sheet that'll (probably) be in Highway.lgp along with one of Seph's menu portraits you could open it in photoshop or similar and then shrink down/copy-paste the menu portrait over the several frames for Cloud before saving/converting back into a .TEX file. I remember doing it for Cid once upon a time.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2015-08-15 13:40:40 »
hi there i am glad there's new sephiroth patch to play with the mod seems awesome but i have a question to ask could you use the sephiroth model from kingdom hearts 2 as the model for this game i really love sephiroth with KH texture or using crisis core model also nice

Models from other games are not allowed to use here without permission from the author(s).

iloveyou771

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2015-11-07 12:55:52 »
sry didn't know about that rule here :(

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2016-02-03 21:19:59 »
Do you believe this, or other sephiroth mods, would be compatible with the New Threat?

Autentico

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2017-05-10 12:21:45 »
Hello, I am new here I use google translator, I feel my bad English and installed the patch and everything okey what I do not understand is because in the menus the photo the avatar leaves the cloud not the sephiroth why? How can I change that? Thank you

This_is_Seager

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-Steam] IMPERIS v1.3 - The Sephiroth Patch
« Reply #32 on: 2017-09-04 19:41:26 »
Amazing mod and this is probably a stupid question but how do you install this?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2019-05-17 23:50:27 »
Apologies for the necro, but a user was trying to make an IRO of this and I ended up putting one together:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1u7qt2g3q1j9357/FF7_Imperis_v1.3_-_Meesbaker.iro/file

Will remove if the mod author doesn't want this around. I did some basic testing and it seemed OK, but for speed I didn't filter the lgp archives for default files so it'll be less compatible than it could be (particularly the flevel).

Kimsiudog

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2021-02-02 10:45:35 »
looks like imperis v1.3 mediafire download link is down, unable to download it. does anyone have a working download link?

usb

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2021-02-03 09:34:43 »
looks like imperis v1.3 mediafire download link is down, unable to download it. does anyone have a working download link?

both mediafire link (first post and sega chief iro) are working fine for me

Kimsiudog

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2021-02-03 11:22:36 »
weird thing is i can download it fine 1 month ago but because my pc is down and i lost my imperis sephiroth mod so i need to redownload it again but i have been trying to download the mod for nearly 3 days but couldn't download. the download won't start at all when i click to start download. i am using firefox currently. i also tried using google chrome to download it, while the download could start but it does not download the file at all. i download some other mods from here and it download smoothly only certain file like imperis sephiroth mod. not sure what's wrong

YpnBoats

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC/Steam] IMPERIS v1.0 - The Sephiroth Patch
« Reply #37 on: 2022-02-23 04:43:53 »
Yo! As switching around models is so easy on pc Ill  add some more costumes for customization. There are many options, standard with coat, naked arms but body clothing, naked arms, body clothing but no  coat, soldier uniform, different colors...Ill keep it updated but for now I found this most badass (especially in the snow fields :D ). I just played from start till rocket town, no problems.

hey there! i just got this working and created an account so i could ask a question. How does one swap costumes? Im using the pre built iro but if anyone is able to make an iro with sephiroths  armor that would be appreciated <3