Author Topic: [FF7] Tutorial for Bootleg - Tifa's Bootleg  (Read 2430024 times)

Darkness572

• View Profile
Re: [Tutorial] Tifa's Bootleg
« Reply #2100 on: 2014-04-01 22:58:10 »
Thanks for that, the game is now starting, but it says 'failed to set the requested fullscreen mode, reverting to original resolution window mode' and starts up at about a quarter screen. Also once the game starts, I get to the menu and can scroll between continue and new game but  cannot select new game with either enter button or any other button on the keyboard.

quitit

• View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: 2014-04-01 23:10:48 »
Hey Kompass63, I saw your PM, but I can't send a reply so I'll post it here hoping you will read it.

Running CHCP in my CMD, it's output is: "Active code page: 437"

Thanks

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #2102 on: 2014-04-01 23:16:51 »
Thanks for that, the game is now starting, but it says 'failed to set the requested fullscreen mode, reverting to original resolution window mode' and starts up at about a quarter screen. Also once the game starts, I get to the menu and can scroll between continue and new game but  cannot select new game with either enter button or any other button on the keyboard.

Open Bootloader Configure and set the screen resolution equivalent to your windows resolution. You can also uncheck fullscreen and set the screen resolution to anything equivalent or lower to your windows resolution.

The controls are on a numpad, which the GameCoverter asks if you need the patch for it. If you don't have a numpad keyboard, then you need to go to The Big List of Mods and download/install the Laptop_Keypad_Patch.zip. Bootleg also has an option under the Game tab to install it.
« Last Edit: 2014-04-01 23:32:46 by EQ2Alyza »

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: 2014-04-01 23:29:24 »
Hi quitit,

Did I forget you can until 5 Posts (or so) send PMs ...
EQ2Alyza has the same code page, and with her it's running ...

MarinoKadame

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: 2014-04-02 01:49:41 »
Can I remove the Lucky Tifa and Cait from the bootleg without reinstalling everything ? Or I can run Menu Overhaul to disable them without messing with the game ?

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Reply #2105 on: 2014-04-02 04:52:46 »
Must not have deleted all the 0.8.11b to have that happen. Start over with a fresh install and let Bootleg install 0.7.11b for you.

Thanks EQ2Alyza. Just did a fresh install, and everything looks good/works fine, BUT the music doesn't start at all now. I'm using 7thHeaven to load the unshaded characters mod, that's the only thing I'm doing. How can I fix the music?

I remember last time when the music DID work, it was very finicky, like the world map music wouldn't start when it ended last time, for example.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: 2014-04-02 05:46:00 »
Can I remove the Lucky Tifa and Cait from the bootleg without reinstalling everything ? Or I can run Menu Overhaul to disable them without messing with the game ?

Bootleg doesn't have an uninstall feature. You need to start over with a fresh install. Read the FAQ to see how to do this.

Thanks EQ2Alyza. Just did a fresh install, and everything looks good/works fine, BUT the music doesn't start at all now. I'm using 7thHeaven to load the unshaded characters mod, that's the only thing I'm doing. How can I fix the music?

I remember last time when the music DID work, it was very finicky, like the world map music wouldn't start when it ended last time, for example.

There is a place in the options/settings to start an alternate program alongside the launch button. Have FF7Music.exe set for that.

Loki_

• View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: 2014-04-02 12:31:59 »
Sorry for noob question maybe, but Is there any correct procedure for replace music with custom tracks using bootleg? My procedure was ff music.exe > Config > files > double click every track and select new track from my custom music folder on my desktop. But in game i have some issues.. or background music is not loaded at all, or tracks are loaded simultaneus (background song with battle song, ecc). What i want to do is use "Fantasy VII OST Symphonic Remaster" from Captain Eric.

And Little ot question as usual  ;D is this battle scene ever released?

seijuro

• View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Reply #2108 on: 2014-04-02 14:07:49 »

There is a place in the options/settings to start an alternate program alongside the launch button. Have FF7Music.exe set for that.

Hmm, just tried that, but upon hitting launch, FF7Music DOES launch, but in game it states an "error music plugin not found" (or similar in messaging). Afterwards, it plays only in MIDI. What else can I do?

kaimikatzematrix

• View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: 2014-04-02 17:49:18 »
Field Start
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
MIDI cross fade: 87, time: 4
MIDI set volume trans: 127->127; step=4
MIDI set volume: 127
100% of 127 = 127
set music volume: 127
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=32
MIDI set volume trans: 127->0; step=800
MIDI stop - OK
100% of 127 = 127
MIDI play: 81
reading midi file: LB2.mid
current volume: 127
MIDI is playing SUCCESSFULLY!!!
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
song is already playing...
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 924
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
ERROR: invalid color type
pause_sound
MIDI pause
resume_sound ()
MIDI resume
ERROR: unhandled exception

Hey guys i have a problem.
@ the last encouter ( sephiroth ) m game crashed.
I dont know what to do.
i hope some can help.
thx

Darkness572

• View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: 2014-04-02 19:48:21 »
Thanks heaps for your quick replies, everything seems to be working well as far as i can tell now, the weird thing is, i do have a numpad, but oh well, again thanks heaps for all the help

DoomWingAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: 2014-04-03 18:15:13 »
Hi, thank you for this wonderful modding tool, it is the best thing for FF7 I've seen. Now I've encountered a few problems, just exited Midger and I seem to be stuck, any help?

1. Eligor from the train yard does not have Striking staff stealable, instead echo screens which I don't need, is that meant to change from the mods?

2. I teleported from outside of Midger (having just left near the beginning of the game and teleported using the trainer tool to Juno and rocket town respectively to go to the forests to try and recruit Yuffie, but I cannot find her at all, even the rocket town forest, supposedly with an encounter rate of 255/256 I cannot find her for over half an hour, is this a bug or do I have to follow the story first and leave Mythril Mines first?

3. when I teleported back to Kalm after the previous actions, I enter, my team mates tell me to go to the inn and I followed up stairs but no one's there, and the story get stuck somewhat. is this because I teleported to other locations first? or a bug?

4. I tried to install the character models AC style for both Tifa and Yuffie but both have their field avatar show up as RPG classic instead, though their battle avatar shows up properly, what causes this, I wonder?

if anyone can help, I will thank them in advance.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: 2014-04-03 20:15:43 »
Code: [Select]
Field Start
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
MIDI cross fade: 87, time: 4
MIDI set volume trans: 127->127; step=4
100% of 127 = 127
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=32
MIDI set volume trans: 127->0; step=800
MIDI stop - OK
100% of 127 = 127
reading midi file: LB2.mid
current volume: 127
MIDI is playing SUCCESSFULLY!!!
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
song is already playing...
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 924
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
pause_sound
MIDI pause
resume_sound ()
MIDI resume
ERROR: unhandled exception
Hey guys i have a problem.
@ the last encouter ( sephiroth ) m game crashed.
I dont know what to do.
i hope some can help.
thx

Post your APP.LOG after the crash occurs.

Hi, thank you for this wonderful modding tool, it is the best thing for FF7 I've seen. Now I've encountered a few problems, just exited Midger and I seem to be stuck, any help?

1. Eligor from the train yard does not have Striking staff stealable, instead echo screens which I don't need, is that meant to change from the mods?

2. I teleported from outside of Midger (having just left near the beginning of the game and teleported using the trainer tool to Juno and rocket town respectively to go to the forests to try and recruit Yuffie, but I cannot find her at all, even the rocket town forest, supposedly with an encounter rate of 255/256 I cannot find her for over half an hour, is this a bug or do I have to follow the story first and leave Mythril Mines first?

3. when I teleported back to Kalm after the previous actions, I enter, my team mates tell me to go to the inn and I followed up stairs but no one's there, and the story get stuck somewhat. is this because I teleported to other locations first? or a bug?

4. I tried to install the character models AC style for both Tifa and Yuffie but both have their field avatar show up as RPG classic instead, though their battle avatar shows up properly, what causes this, I wonder?

if anyone can help, I will thank them in advance.

1. What difficulty mod are you using?

2. Need to follow the story. Many things in the game are triggered by previous events and how they unfold. Porting around skips these events, and although trainers work for unmodded games, the same may not apply for modded games. There is no way I can pinpoint that kind of issue as Bootleg is only meant to play the game through from start to finish without a trainer. You can try downloading the Black Chocobo tool and checking the  box to allow Mystery Ninja Fights in Forests, but I don't know if that will really work. It also may not prevent future issues you could run into. If Black Chocobo doesn't work, than you can either port back to leaving Midgar and try continuing regularly, or load the closest save before your port and continue regularly.

3. Again, because of the porting I can't pinpoint this at all. Normal playthroughs with Bootleg installed will not run into this issue, so it's more than likely due to the trainer. I don't know if Black Chocobo can help any with this.

4. If you look at your Bootleg log, it can show whether it installed or not. Posting here is fine, but make sure you surround it with the code tags or else it's going to be an insanely long post.

DoomWingAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: 2014-04-04 10:46:23 »
1. What difficulty mod are you using?

I installed Scene Redux - Better Steal mod, I thought it would just allow me to steal things quicker/easier, didn't know it changes whatever is available to steal, is there a list of changes somewhere? And is changing what's available to steal the only thing it does? Also, I take it that I have to reinstall the whole thing to fix it?

2. Need to follow the story. Many things in the game are triggered by previous events and how they unfold. Porting around skips these events, and although trainers work for unmodded games, the same may not apply for modded games. There is no way I can pinpoint that kind of issue as Bootleg is only meant to play the game through from start to finish without a trainer. You can try downloading the Black Chocobo tool and checking the  box to allow Mystery Ninja Fights in Forests, but I don't know if that will really work. It also may not prevent future issues you could run into. If Black Chocobo doesn't work, than you can either port back to leaving Midgar and try continuing regularly, or load the closest save before your port and continue regularly.

I tried with Black Chocobo, it would allow me to get to fight her, but as soon as I executed one action, the battle would freeze and I can't do anything else at that point. So I'm guessing I have to replay it.

3. Again, because of the porting I can't pinpoint this at all. Normal playthroughs with Bootleg installed will not run into this issue, so it's more than likely due to the trainer. I don't know if Black Chocobo can help any with this.

I'm using the trainer that came with the bootleg, by Kranmer I believe, does it still clash with the system?

4. If you look at your Bootleg log, it can show whether it installed or not. Posting here is fine, but make sure you surround it with the code tags or else it's going to be an insanely long post.
I'm not sure where to look for it, sorry, can you tell me?

thanks for all your help so far.

Nico

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: 2014-04-05 01:03:12 »
Hello everyone.
First, thank you for this mod. It looks amazing. At least on the screenshots.
I have trouble installing it. I've followed the steps of the tutorial.

My computer has a Geforce gtx 560 with last drivers.
I've downloaded FF7 from steam.
I've created a game folder in C:\Games\FF7
I've installed bootleg in C:\Games\FF7Mods.
All the mods are in green or yellow.
Bootleg is config as admin.
My antivirus and UAC are turned off.
I click on "run bootleg". It says in step 10: "The first window that will pop-up will be the Final Fantasy VII Configuration v1.02.
Click the "Graphics Tab" to enable Aali's Custom Graphics Driver."
This step never happens in my case. Instead, I have the overhaul menu and then the music window.
When I go to FF7config, I still have "custom driver" as a renderer. No sign of Aali's custom.

When I start the game, no opening movie, I have a message saying opengl is as the renderer, I can click on new game, and then nothing happens.

Thanks for your help.
Sorry I'm very new to this.

« Last Edit: 2014-04-05 02:54:00 by Nico »

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: 2014-04-05 03:02:12 »
Hello everyone.
First, thank you for this mod. It looks amazing. At least on the screenshots.
I have trouble installing it. I've followed the steps of the tutorial.

My computer has a Geforce gtx 560 with last drivers.
I've downloaded FF7 from steam.
I've created a game folder in C:\Games\FF7
I've installed bootleg in C:\Games\FF7Mods.
All the mods are in green or yellow.
Bootleg is config as admin.
My antivirus and UAC are turned off.
I click on "run bootleg". It says in step 10: "The first window that will pop-up will be the Final Fantasy VII Configuration v1.02.
Click the "Graphics Tab" to enable Aali's Custom Graphics Driver."
This step never happens in my case. Instead, I have the overhaul menu and then the music window.
When I go to FF7config, I still have "custom driver" as a renderer. No sign of Aali's custom.

When I start the game, no opening movie, I have a message saying opengl is as the renderer, I can click on new game, and then nothing happens.

Thanks for your help.
Sorry I'm very new to this.

Run "boot loader", click on "Configure" and check if the path to the Movies is correct.
At the end a \ must be.

And "custom driver" IS Aali's custom driver.

Nico

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: 2014-04-05 03:50:17 »
Thanks for the answer,

I've changed the movie path to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\data\movies\.
I still have no renderer working
This is what happen when I start the game.

The drivers have been updated, and the steam version without mods works fine.

During the run bootleg procedure, at no point it opens the configuration v1.02.

When the procedure is done, I can open the config and the renderer is set as custom and the sound device is also correct.
« Last Edit: 2014-04-05 04:15:27 by Nico »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: 2014-04-05 04:32:21 »
Nico, those directions in STEP 10 are an error on my part. The old guide used to have you configure Aali's Driver at that point, but since we updated the Game Converter from STEP 1, it does that part for you. I will edit out that part in STEP 10 now.

Did you run the FF7GameConverter v0.10b from STEP 1? After that, you don't need to run FF7Config again else it will edit the registry keys to be incorrect.

Nico

• View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: 2014-04-05 04:42:08 »
Thanks for your quick reply.

Indeed, during step 1 it opens the config, pass the test, set to custom driver and the sound is OK.

It seems to be another problem then.

Here is my APP.log, it looks pretty bad:

INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic 1.1.0
INFO: GDI software renderer detected
INFO: VBO not supported
INFO: PBO not supported
INFO: Subtractive blending not supported
INFO: No swap_control extension, cannot control framerate
INFO: NPOT textures not supported
INFO: Max texture size: 1024x1024
INFO: Number of texture units: 1
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1280x960, output resolution 1280x960, internal resolution 1280x960
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r21874, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: No shaders, codecs with YUV output will be slow.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
ERROR: no video codec found
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load C:\Games\FF7\/mods/bootleg/cr/opback_d_00.png
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load C:\Games\FF7\/mods/bootleg/cr/opback_e_00.png
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load C:\Games\FF7\/mods/bootleg/cr/opback_f_00.png
ERROR: no video codec found
ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
ERROR: texture dimensions exceed max texture size, will not be able to load C:\Games\FF7\/mods/bootleg/menu/buster_00.png
ERROR: NPOT textures not suppported, will not be able to load C:\Games\FF7\/mods/bootleg/menu/buster_00.png
ERROR: GL_INVALID_VALUE
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD
« Last Edit: 2014-04-05 04:49:30 by Nico »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: 2014-04-05 04:53:58 »
It's running the original software renderer instead of Aali's Driver, so you won't be able to run the game. Check the FAQ on how to uninstall, clean the registry, and start over fresh. Don't open FF7Config after STEP 1.

Nico

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: 2014-04-05 05:31:36 »
Thank you so much it works now!

DoomWingAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: 2014-04-05 08:01:28 »
I've noted a few other things too, not sure whether they are errors or not and whether they affect the problems I've encountered or not, but they are:

-when I install bootleg, it says I have no movie folder within the FF7 install folder, and I have to manually make an empty folder and name it movie for it to continue, is that normal?

-after installing, it also seem to show a little word document indicating some errors, I can't remember what they were but when I close them and run the game it runs normally, so is that important? If it is then I will try to copy and paste it here the next time I find it.

-if I want to change an avatar of a character, or some of the mods installed, I need to uninstall everything and reinstall it right? please let me know ASAP, thank you.

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: 2014-04-05 13:41:37 »
INFO: Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic 1.1.0
INFO: GDI software renderer detected
That means you'll still uses the graphics card driver of the Win7 DVD.
Update your graphics card drivers.

-when I install bootleg, it says I have no movie folder within the FF7 install folder, and I have to manually make an empty folder and name it movie for it to continue, is that normal?
My Game Converter sets as standard the movie path to "[gamedir]\data\movies\", but only with the Rerelease or the Steam release.
With the old release, the movie has yet to be copied to the hard drive, so I've added a warning.

-after installing, it also seem to show a little word document indicating some errors, I can't remember what they were but when I close them and run the game it runs normally, so is that important? If it is then I will try to copy and paste it here the next time I find it.
I suspect that the error messages from touphScript 1.2.8
This version is included in bootleg and was not intended for the new flevel.lgp.

-if I want to change an avatar of a character, or some of the mods installed, I need to uninstall everything and reinstall it right?
Yes...

DoomWingAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: 2014-04-06 06:09:34 »
I think I found the bootleg log on my computer when I installed it this time, and here it is:

Code: [Select]
INFO: Bootleg Version 2012.12.31 Version .040
------Bootleg Configuration Info------
INFO: Thu 03/04/2014 - 15:45:21.79
INFO: Bootleg Options: /C25 /S5 /P1 /R1 /O111001101111100011000111001101010111111111001111111100110 /N1 /A1 /V1 /H12 /L9 /M12 /K0 /E11 /T1 /Z5 /B1 /J /U1 /W4 /Y1 /Q6 /G1111111112121133
INFO: Brat Code: /@11111601030011100010211111111001110211121111151200112
---------Bootleg System Paths---------
INFO: Destination Location: "C:\Games\FF7\"
INFO: Mod Path: "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\;C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\;C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
INFO: Temporary Files: "C:\Users\Hex\AppData\Local\Temp\Bootleg_Setup\"
--------------------------------------

Initializing Bootleg . . .
Intialization Completed.

Validating Language Files . . .
Identified Compatible US Version.
Language Validation Completed.

Backing up Vanilla Data . . .
Completed Backup.

Preparing Sprinkles . . .
Sprinkles are ready.

Applying the official Final Fantasy VII 1.02 Patch . . .
Completed Final Fantasy VII 1.02 patch installation.

Adjusting Alpha Blending for NPC Battle Models . . .
Completed Battle Model Adjustments.

Searching for "ffviiremix mp3's part1.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing OCRemix Soundtrack . . .
Completed OCRemix Soundtrack.

Searching for "ff7_opengl-0.7.11b.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Aali's Custom OpenGL Driver . . .
Extracting "ff7_opengl-0.7.11b.zip"
Completed OpenGL Driver.

Installing Bootleg System Files . . .
Completed Bootleg System.
Locating Data Drive . . .

Using Data Drive G:\

Building system files . . .
Updating Registry . . .
Completed Registry.
Updating shortcuts . . .
Completed Shortcuts.

Searching for "Avalanche High Res.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"

Installing High Res Team Avalanche Overhaul . . .
Completed Avalanche High Res Overhaul.

Searching for "Avalanche GUI v2.0.8.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Updating Avalanche GUI . . .
Completed Avalanche GUI update.

Generating Bootleg Mods Folder . . .
Completed Generating Bootleg Mods Folder.

Installing Romeo14 AC Style Materia for Avalanche . . .
Completed Romeo14 Materia for Avalanche.

Installing Vincent's Animation Fix . . .
Completed Vincent's Animation Fix.

Searching for "Aeris_Patch_23_March_2011.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Aeris Revival . . .
Extracting "Aeris_Patch_23_March_2011.rar"
Integrating Aeris Revival . . .
Building Revival flevel.lgp
Completed Aeris Revival.

Patching Kernel . . .
Kernel Patches Installed - Bootleg Spell Names, Aeris Revival and Scene Redux
Scene Patch Installed -
Completed Patching.

Searching for "MO.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing DLPB & Kranmer's Menu and Battle Interface Overhaul Project . . .
Configuring Menu Overhaul . . .
Fixing Summon Menu Bug . . .
Updating Menu Overhaul with Romeo14 AC Style Materia . . .
Completed Menu Overhaul.

Searching for "ff7music_install_15112.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FF7Music Silently . . .
Completed FF7Music.

Installing additional audio tracks . . .

Configuring FF7Music . . .
Installing Bootleg Soundtrack . . .
Completed Music Installation and Integration.

Searching for "FMVRes.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FMV Restoration Cut Scenes . . .
Completed FMV Restoration Cut Scenes.

Installing Enhanced Movies . . .
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar" in ""
ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar is missing!
ff7_enhanced_movies_1.part1.rar has parts missing!
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar" in ""
ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar is missing!
ff7_enhanced_movies_2.part1.rar has parts missing!
Searching for "ff7_enhanced_movies_1.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Enhanced Movies pack 1 . . .
Installing Enhanced Movies pack 2 . . .
Completed Enhanced Movies.

Searching for "eidoslogo.avi" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Eidos Logo . . .
Completed Logo.

Searching for "fmvs.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing PH03N1XFURY Ending and Meteo FMV's . . .
Extracting "fmvs.rar"
Completed PH03N1XFURY Ending and Meteo FMV's.

Preparing funeral&nibelheim-reworked.rar . . .
Installing PH03N1XFURY Funeral and Nibelheim FMV's . . .
Extracting "funeral_nibelheim-reworked.rar"
Completed PH03N1XFURY Funeral and Nibelheim FMV's.

Copying LGP Files . . .
Preparing BATTLE.LGP . . .
Copying Dummy Textures . . .
Preparing MAGIC.LGP . . .
Preparing CHAR.LGP . . .
Preparing high-us.lgp . . .
Preparing chocobo.lgp . . .
Preparing world_us.lgp . . .
Completed LGP Preparation.

Installing Field Art as PNG to Mods Folder . . .
Searching for "Omzy's FF7 Field Pack.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FacePalmer V2 Field Textures . . .
Extracting "Omzy's FF7 Field Pack.zip"
Completed FacePalmer V2 Installation.

Searching for "Field Files Pack 1.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing sl1982's Field Enhancement . . .
Integrating SL1982 with FacePalmer . . .
Completed SL1982's Field Enhancement.

Searching for "yarLson Field Upscale Project v0.35.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing yarLson's Blackfan Field Upscale Project . . .
Integrating BlackFan With FacePalmer . . .
Completed yarLson's Blackfan Field Upscale Project installation.

Deglitching field textures . . .
Completed Deglitching.

Completed Field Art as PNG.

Installing Strayoff's Condor Minigame Upgrades . . .
Extracting condor.lgp . . .
Modifying condor.lgp . . .
Building condor.lgp . . .
Completed Strayoff's Fort Condor Remake.

Searching for "FL-WME Beta.exe" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's World Art . . .
Completed FeliX Leonhart's World Art installation.

Installing FeliX Leonhart's Additional World Art . . .
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Additional World Art.

Installing Battle Art as PNG to the Mods Folder . . .
Searching for "FL-BSE v0.1.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art . . .
Extracting "FL-BSE v0.1.zip"
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art installation.

Searching for "FL-BSE v0.1.1 UPD.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art Update . . .
Extracting "FL-BSE v0.1.1 UPD.zip"
Completed FeliX Leonhart's Battle Art Update installation.

Searching for "Magochocobo png battle files.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 1 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 1 installation.

Searching for "corel prison and bonus.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 1.5 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 1.5 installation.

Searching for "Magochocobo ff7 battle pack 2.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 2 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 2 installation.

Searching for "magochocobo_ff7pack3.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Magochocobo Battle Pack 3 . . .
Completed Magochocobo Battle Pack 3 installation.

Installing JeffDamann's Battle Art . . .
Completed JeffDamann's Battle Art . . .

Searching for "Battle Scenes.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Avalanche Battle Scene Textures . . .
Extracting "Battle Scenes.rar"
Completed Avalanche Battle Scene Textures.

Completed Battle Art as PNG.

Searching for "data.7z.001" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Textures . . .
Completed Grimmy's Upscaled Magic Installation.

Repairing Glitched Magic Textures . . .
Completed Magic Texture Repairs.

Installing Re-Animation Fixes . . .
Completed Re-Animation Fixes.

Installing PRP Cloud base models . . .

Installing PRP Cid base models . . .

Installing PRP Tifa base models . . .

Installing PRP Yuffie base models . . .

Installing PRP Barret base models . . .

Installing Dahfa's Field Model: AYFB - Barret Navy Uniform . . .
Completed Dahfa Field Models.

Installing PRP Red XIII base models . . .

Installing PRP Vincent base models . . .

Installing PRP Aeris base models . . .

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project Chocobo Race models . . .
Completed PRP Chocobo Race models.

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project Field models . . .
Completed PRP Field models.

Installing Phoenix Rejuvenation Project World models . . .
Completed PRP World models.

Completed Phoenix Rejuvenation Project.

Installing Grimmy's PRP Addon . . .
Completed Grimmy's PRP Addon.

Installing Bloodshot's High Quality Motorbike . . .
Completed Bloodshot's High Quality Motorbike.

Integrating Dahfa Field Models . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BLDE - Man 1 . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BMEE - Girl . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BOHE - Snow Woman . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: BPDC - Wrestler 2 . . .
Completed Dahfa Field Models.

Bootlegging Rebuilded Field Models . . .
Completed Bootlegging Squallff8's Rebuilded Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Cloud Base Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Tifa Base Models . . .
Installing Bloodshot's Tifa Field Models . . .

Installing Bootlegged Barret Base Models . . .
Installing Bloodshot's Barret Adjusted Model . . .

Installing Bootlegged Aeris Base Models . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: CQGA - Aeris at 5 Years . . .
Installing Dahfa's Field Model: DIFF - Aeris at 10 Years . . .

Installing AC Potion Vials . . .
Completed AC Potion Vials.

Installing Bloodshot's Edited TA Cloud Field Model. . .
Completed Bloodshot's Edited TA Cloud Field Model.

Installing Bloodshot's Edited TA Cloud Battle Model . . .
Completed Bloodshot's Edited TA Battle Model.

Installing Grimmy's Huge Materia Models . . .
Completed Grimmy's Huge Materia Models.

Installing Bloodshot's Additional Classic Battle Models . . .
Completed Bloodshot's Classic Battle Models.

Installing Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Battle Models . . .
Completed Grimmy's Joker, Death Dealer Models.

Installing Anifiga's Sephiroth model . . .
Completed Anifiga's Sephiroth Battle Model.

Installing Weemus' FMV Sephiroth Field Model . . .
Completed Weemus' FMV Sephiroth Field Model.

Preparing Grimmy's AC Style Tifa Model . . .
Searching for "JKA Tifa.7z" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Extracting "JKA Tifa.7z"
Completed Preparing Grimmy's AC Style Tifa.
Installing Grimmy's AC Style Tifa Field Model . . .
Applying Tifa Texture Fix . . .
Completed Grimmy's AC Style Tifa Field Model.

Installing Grimmy's AC Style Tifa Battle Model . . .
Applying Tifa Texture Fix . . .
Completed Grimmy's AC Style Tifa Battle Model.

Installing Grimmy's Yuffie Field Model . . .
Searching for "JKA Yuffie.7z" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Extracting "JKA Yuffie.7z"
Completed Grimmy's Yuffie Field Model.

Installing Grimmy's Yuffie Battle Model . . .
Completed Grimmy's Yuffie Battle Model.

Installing Jinkazama2k7's Vincent ReModel Field Model . . .
Completed Vincent ReModel Field Model.

Installing Whiteraven's Vincent Re-ReModel Battle Model . . .
Completed Vincent Re-ReModel Battle Model.

Installing Weemus' FMV Style Cid Model . . .
Completed Weemus' FMV Style Cid Model.

Installing Megaten's Hi Quality Aerith Field Model . . .
Completed Hi Quality Aerith Field Model Installation.

Installing Megaten's Hi Quality Aerith Battle Model . . .
Completed Hi Quality Aerith Battle Model Installation.

Installing Aaiki14's Bunny Girls . . .
Completed Bunny Girls.

Installing Timu Sumisu's and Kleyon's Barret Field Model . . .
Completed Timu Sumisu Plus Kleyon Barret Field Model.

Installing Timu Sumisu's and Kleyon's Barret--Facelift by Asmodean-- Battle Model . . .
Completed Timu Sumisu Plus Kleyon--Facelift by Asmodean-- Barret Battle Model.

Installing Jinkazama2k7's Assault Team Avalanche - Biggs Model . . .
Completed Assault Team Biggs.

Installing Jinkazama2k7's Assault Team Avalanche - Jessie Model . . .
Completed Assault Team Jessie.

Installing Jinkazama2k7's Assault Team Avalanche - Wedge Model . . .
Completed Assault Team Wedge.

Installing Kela51's HQ Red XIII Battle Model . . .
Completed Kela51's HQ Red Battle XIII.

Installing Kela51's HQ Red XIII Field Model . . .
Completed Kela51's HQ Red XIII Field Model.

Updating Vehicle Models . . .
Installing Costa07's Bootlegged Buggy Model . . .
Completed Costa07's Bootlegged Buggy Model.

Installing Costa07's Submarine Model . . .
Completed Costa07's Submarine Model.

Installing Costa07's HQ Highwind Model . . .
Completed Costa07's HQ Highwind Model.

Completed Vehicles.

Installing JLOUTLAW's Dark Ruby Weapon Model . . .
Completed JLOUTLAW's Dark Ruby Weapon Model.

Installing Pirate Ship and Tank Vehicles Models . . .
Searching for "tank_and_pirate_ship.zip" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Extracting "tank_and_pirate_ship.zip"
Completed Pirate Ship and Tank.

Searching for "Guard Scorpion.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Avalanche Guard Scorpion Battle Model . . .
Extracting "Guard Scorpion.rar"
Completed Avalanche Guard Scorpion Battle Model.

Searching for "Sweeper.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Avalanche Sweeper Battle Model . . .
Extracting "Sweeper.rar"
Completed Avalanche Sweeper Battle Model.

Searching for "materia.rar" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Installing Avalanche Materia Models . . .
Extracting "materia.rar"
Completed Avalanche Materia Models.

Customizing Cloud's Weapons . . .
Installing Millenia's Buster Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Mythril Saber . . .
Installing Millenia's Hardedge . . .
Installing Millenia's Butterfly Edge . . .
Installing Millenia's Enhance Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Organics . . .
Installing Millenia's Crystal Sword . . .
Installing Millenia's Force Stealer . . .
Installing Millenia's Rune Blade . . .
Installing Slayersnext's Murasame . . .
Installing Millenia's Nail Bat . . .
Installing Slayersnext's Yoshiyuki . . .
Installing Millenia's Apocalypse . . .
Installing Millenia's Heaven's Cloud . . .
Installing APZ's Ragnarok . . .
Installing Mike's Ultima Weapon . . .
Completed Cloud's Weapons.

Installing Slayersnext Aeris Weapons . . .
Completed Slayersnext Aeris Weapons.

Installing Mike's Aeris Weapons . . .
Completed Mike's Aeris Weapons.

Installing Squall8CLoud7's Cait Sith Weapons . . .
Completed Squall8CLoud7's Cait Sith Weapons.

Installing E1sunz's Save Point Model with Balls . . .
Completed E1sunz's Save Point Model with Balls.

Installing Mike's New Style Phoenix . . .
Completed Mike's New Style Phoenix.

Installing Mike's HQ Masamune . . .
Completed Mike's HQ Masamune.

Installing Mike's Yuffie Weapons . . .
Searching for "Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z" in ""
"Trish(aka Mike)'s custom model pack.7z is missing!"
Searching for "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z" in "C:\Users\Hex\Downloads\Bootleg040\"
Extracting "Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z"
Completed Mike's Yuffie Weapons.

Installing Kela51's ICE Magic Textures . . .
Completed ICE Magic Textures.

Installing Mike's Flame Limit V2 . . .
Completed Mike's Flame V2 Limit.

Installing Bootlegged Enhanced Coin Skill Texture . . .
Completed Bootlegged Enhanced Coin Skill Texture.

Installing Zendar's Blue Counter Numbers . . .
Completed Zendar's Blue Counter Numbers.

Installing Grimmy's Cloud and Tifa Prelude Credits . . .
Completed Grimmy's Cloud and Tifa Prelude Credits . . .

Installing Avatar Preset - Milo Leonhart's 10th Anniversary Photographic Avatars . . .

Installing Customized Avatars . . .
Installing Barret Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Vincent Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Chocobo Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Cid Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Cloud Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Aeris Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Cait Sith Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Sephiroth Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Proud Cloud Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing RED XIII Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Tifa Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Installing Yuffie Avatar - Photography by Milo Leonhart . . .
Completed Customized Avatars.

Installing Armorvil's Bootlegged Sound Effects . . .
Completed Bootleg SFX Patch.

Installing Alternative Menu Background . . .
Completed Alternative Background.

Flavouring with Bootleg Sprinkles(tm) . . .
Bootleg is served with Sprinkles(tm).

Installing Kranmer's Multi DLL Loader . . .
Completed Kranmer's Multi DLLs.

Installing Kranmer's Any CD Loader DLL Version . . .
Completed Kranmer's Any CD Loader DLL Version . . .

Installing Kranmer's Always Run Toggle . . .
Completed Kranmer's Always Run Toggle.

Building LGP files . . .
Building battle.lgp . . .
Adjusting Battle Model Texture Slots . . .
Completed Adjusting Texture Slots.
Battle.lgp completed.
Building char.lgp . . .
Completed Char.lgp.
Building magic.lgp . . .
Completed Magic.lgp.
Building high-us.lgp . . .
Completed high-us.lgp.
Building chocobo.lgp . . .
Completed chocobo.lgp.
Repairing world_us.lgp . . .
Building world_us.lgp . . .
Completed world_us.lgp.
Completed Building LGP Archives.
Installing LGP Archives to Game Folder . . .
Completed Installing LGP Archives.

Completed Finalizing Installation.
Completed Generating MODS Folder.

Formatting Game Text . . .
Using ENGLISH text . . .
Completed Formatting Text.

Removing setup files . . .
Completed Clean Up.

Completed Bootleg: Thu 03/04/2014 - 16:04:38.92.

I noticed a few things missing, such as improved movies or other such, but I have ALL the mods downloaded from the torrent on the first page of this message board.

also is there a place where I can see samples of each mod so I can choose which to install or not? right now I'm mostly blind to what I selected and picked ones that sounds good to me. Especially the better steal mod, I wonder what it does exactly.

thanks in advance.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: 2014-04-06 19:58:07 »
Your movie files installed okay. The reason it tells you the missing lines is because some mods have multiple types of archives that install the same thing. I noted this in the install tutorial. Bootleg will check over every archive, report missing if it's not there, then move to the next check. If it finds none of them, it will say that specific mod could not be installed, otherwise it does list the mod as being installed. If you're curious as to why there are multiples for the same mod, it's because of storage sites and their rules on file sizes for uploads.

You can view Tifa's Package for lists of all the mods used in Bootleg. Many of them have previews and links directly to the mod that might also have previews.