Author Topic: This mod?  (Read 7436 times)

qwerty103

• View Profile
This mod?
« on: 2009-01-15 23:33:11 »

shazman1984

• View Profile
Re: This mod?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-15 23:49:39 »
he just edited clips from the original, demo, and crisis core. its not a real mod.

qwerty103

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-16 00:01:24 »
Oh is that so? It looks real haha.

I can't wait for the remake damn.

shazman1984

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-16 00:34:14 »
I know, but if sqeenix doesnt do it, we will.

qwerty103

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-01-16 01:38:07 »
Trust me, there will be. =)

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-01-16 08:43:09 »

qwerty103

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-01-16 15:49:43 »
Trust me, there will be. =)

:roll:

Hehehe...

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=4&cId=3148332 (scroll)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOg-rjOeSkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpFcNomCpVM&feature=related

Did you really believe that the FFVII clip was only a demo?  :lol: They always had it in mind before they even decided to release it on E3.

Of course it will take some time but I'm sure there will be. Only time will tell.

Chin up. 
« Last Edit: 2009-01-16 15:53:18 by qwerty103 »

Tyler_Wu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-01-17 14:53:52 »
1rst link is screwed up

2nd link was a waste of my time

3rd link however was quite interesting, of course a lot of people are just gonna say "it's not referring to a remake of ff7 it's referring to a sequel or spin off blah blah blah"

I for one think there will be a remake... eventually.  Maybe for whatever comes after the ps3, maybe for the ps3, I don't know, but eventually.

Swampthing15

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-01-17 17:58:04 »
yea i know they plan on making spin offs and stuff like they have been until the 20th anniversary, id say they will release the remake then. they really would be stupid not to

qwerty103

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-01-17 19:22:01 »
1rst link is screwed up

2nd link was a waste of my time

3rd link however was quite interesting, of course a lot of people are just gonna say "it's not referring to a remake of ff7 it's referring to a sequel or spin off blah blah blah"

I for one think there will be a remake... eventually.  Maybe for whatever comes after the ps3, maybe for the ps3, I don't know, but eventually.

1st link is screwed? How so?

"When Square Enix showed off a tech demo of the opening of FFVII with improved graphics and character designs more like Advent Children, many people took this to suggest that a remake was in order. Which is indeed the case - director/producer Tetsuya Nomura admitted to 1UP that he does indeed intend to turn it into a remake (when he gets to it). "

2nd link was just to show how many fans. (There are a lot more of course)

Want more?

http://kotaku.com/386438/ffvii-director-on-chances-of-a-remake

http://onaxis.blogspot.com/2008/05/kitase-dreaming-of-final-fantasy-vii.html

« Last Edit: 2009-01-17 19:30:54 by qwerty103 »

Tyler_Wu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-01-17 23:39:48 »
Thanks, i'll look at those links tomorrow,  kinda busy now, about to go out and watch the UFC fights, henderson is fighting franklin.

That's nice to know he finally admitted he will make a remake eventually,  I wasn't aware he actually admitted to it.

EDIT:  and this is what i meant by 1rst link is screwed up,  this is all i see on that page

maxElements) { var newCookie = ''; var delim = ''; for ( var i = (cookieParts.length - maxElements); i < cookieParts.length; i++) { if (newCookie) { delim = delimiter; } newCookie += delim + cookieParts; } return newCookie; } return cookie; } function thumbsWriteIdCookie(id) { var date = new Date(); date.setDate(date.getDate()+30); if (thumbscookiedata) { thumbscookiedata = truncateCookie(thumbscookiedata, '|', 9); document.cookie = 'thumbs=' + thumbscookiedata + '|' + id + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString() + '; path=/;'; } else { document.cookie = 'thumbs=' + id + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString() + '; path=/;'; } } function thumbscheckIdCookie(id) { thumbscookiedata = thumbsGetIdCookie('thumbs'); if (thumbscookiedata != '') { if (thumbscookiedata != 'undefined') { if (thumbscookiedata != 'null') { var nameVal = thumbscookiedata.split('|'); for (var i=0; i

qwerty103

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-01-18 02:51:08 »
Thanks, i'll look at those links tomorrow,  kinda busy now, about to go out and watch the UFC fights, henderson is fighting franklin.

That's nice to know he finally admitted he will make a remake eventually,  I wasn't aware he actually admitted to it.

EDIT:  and this is what i meant by 1rst link is screwed up,  this is all i see on that page

maxElements) { var newCookie = ''; var delim = ''; for ( var i = (cookieParts.length - maxElements); i < cookieParts.length; i++) { if (newCookie) { delim = delimiter; } newCookie += delim + cookieParts; } return newCookie; } return cookie; } function thumbsWriteIdCookie(id) { var date = new Date(); date.setDate(date.getDate()+30); if (thumbscookiedata) { thumbscookiedata = truncateCookie(thumbscookiedata, '|', 9); document.cookie = 'thumbs=' + thumbscookiedata + '|' + id + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString() + '; path=/;'; } else { document.cookie = 'thumbs=' + id + '; expires=' + date.toGMTString() + '; path=/;'; } } function thumbscheckIdCookie(id) { thumbscookiedata = thumbsGetIdCookie('thumbs'); if (thumbscookiedata != '') { if (thumbscookiedata != 'undefined') { if (thumbscookiedata != 'null') { var nameVal = thumbscookiedata.split('|'); for (var i=0; i

Haha kk.

That's weird. 1st link works fine for me, probably just your browser.

Tyler_Wu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-01-18 16:46:43 »
Checked those other links,  now i'm quite hopeful.  Its nice to not have to scour the internet myself for such information for once. thanks.