Author Topic: Getting 'Hidden' element to display in Materia menu  (Read 543 times)

Pure_Mind_Games

• View Profile
Is there a way I could get 'Hidden' display in Materia menu like Fire, Ice, etc does?

haqewaq

• View Profile
    • basketballlegends
Re: Getting 'Hidden' element to display in Materia menu
« Reply #1 on: 2024-01-31 19:51:26 »
Use the Arrange option in the Materia menu. It can help organize your materia based on type and level. While it doesn't specifically show hidden materia, it may make it easier for you to identify them.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #2 on: 2024-02-03 18:15:07 »
Short answer is no. Long answer is yes, but it would require a lot of code manipulation to the menu. Technically every materia that doesn't have a labeled type is a 'Hidden' type. So you'd probably only want magic and summon materia to display it. You'd have to add the text to a list then only display it if the materia is magic or summon types.

Pure_Mind_Games

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2024-02-19 23:21:26 »
Short answer is no. Long answer is yes, but it would require a lot of code manipulation to the menu. Technically every materia that doesn't have a labeled type is a 'Hidden' type. So you'd probably only want magic and summon materia to display it. You'd have to add the text to a list then only display it if the materia is magic or summon types.

Ah okay, thanks, I'll just leave it then, I'm not that good.

esicksavora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2024-03-06 09:56:32 »
When you are in the Materia menu, select the Arrange option. Your material can be organized according to its type and level with its assistance. In spite of the fact that it does not exactly reveal concealed materials, it might make it simpler for you to know what they are.
« Last Edit: 2024-03-19 07:08:06 by esicksavora »