Author Topic: Nothing Working At All  (Read 1767 times)

doc7811

• View Profile
Nothing Working At All
« on: 2018-12-13 03:01:01 »
Ok, so forgive me, as I am brand new at this and don't have a ton of experience modding or in forum etiquette.

I have followed the 7th Heaven Tutorial instructions 100%, without fault, TO THE LETTER. Game Converter, download mods, install, configure, EVERYTHING.  I cannot get a SINGLE THING TO WORK. I am using the Steam version.  I originally used the Reunion mod and that worked perfectly, but I decided I wanted more (greedy, I know.) I uninstalled Reunion, uninstalled 7th Heaven, uninstalled FF, removed the temp files, even undid the reg key edits.  (Also, mind you, I tried 7th Heaven BEFORE Reunion and could not get it to work, which is why I tried Reunion in the first place.) I still cannot get a single thing to work, no matter what I do.

plz halp

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing Working At All
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-13 07:38:53 »
is the game crashing or are the mods not working when in game? What does the error say if its a crash?

Post your profile details and a screenshot of your 7th heaven settings. Also in your ff7 main folder post your APP log.

doc7811

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-13 15:24:31 »
It isn't crashing at all. The game loads just fine, and I can even play through however much I wanted with no errors. I honestly don't know where to find my app log, or what details and screenshot of my settings you want.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's the honest truth. I'm a complete newb with this stuff. I apologize if that frustrates you or anyone.

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-09 19:14:51 »
It isn't crashing at all. The game loads just fine, and I can even play through however much I wanted with no errors. I honestly don't know where to find my app log, or what details and screenshot of my settings you want.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's the honest truth. I'm a complete newb with this stuff. I apologize if that frustrates you or anyone.

App Log should be in the FF7 installation folder, it is called just APP and should be under the folder shaders. As for screenshots they should be in the pictures folder.