Author Topic: My position in the project....  (Read 3650 times)

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
My position in the project....
« on: 2006-06-02 22:11:08 »
Wow, so much and yet not enough.

As you guys know, I seem to be the Feerless Leader(TM) in this catastrophe called "Q-Gears". However, one of my lingering issues that I have is that I'm simply do not know code-fu enough to be of any support to the coding side of the project.

If any coders out there notice that my SVN updates seem to be cosmetic, well, for the most part they are. I kind of lightly shove things in a right direction (or in a direction I *THINK* is correct) and somehow people under me do all the heavy lifting.

I feel like I'm not really doing my part. (Funny that, me being the leader and all)

So I'm going to be going back to what I do best. Keep in mind. I'm still Fearless Leader(TM) but I can't move the code forward the way I like to.

I'm going back to picking apart FF7 and spilling it's guts.

This weekend, I'm gonig to crack the fieldscript system wide open. My theory is that the Heavy Lifters(TM) will go *something* with this.

I hope anyway.

Can anyone give me pointers on how else I can lead.

(Sorry this is a little terse. I have to leave work now.... more later)

Cyberman

• View Profile
Re: My position in the project....
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-03 06:47:50 »
This weekend, I'm gonig to crack the fieldscript system wide open. My theory is that the Heavy Lifters(TM) will go *something* with this.

I hope anyway.

Can anyone give me pointers on how else I can lead.

(Sorry this is a little terse. I have to leave work now.... more later)
There is never enough time and seldom is it spent the way one wants it to be.
In any case picking at the fieldscript is a good place since really that's next anyhow.  Being ahead of the 'eager' coders is a good thing ;)

Erstwhile, I'm going to have to svn the latest update  (sigh) because I am busy.

Sunday will be the earliest since I work saturday.

Cyb