Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Cloud Battle Model  (Read 177231 times)

nexuseragon

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Replacement Model
« Reply #25 on: 2008-04-06 11:44:10 »
Oh could you give me the Buster sword, pretty please? xD

supercool330

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008-04-06 12:42:43 »
Ya, I would go for just having the buster sword.  That is in y opinion the coolest part of the model, and if you made that yourself there should be no problem, and just putting that on cloud would  make him look 10 times more awesome.  If you don't want to, I won't say anything bad about you (since you are teh one who spent the time and effort to make it), but it would be really nice if you put it up somewhere.

soldier21

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008-04-06 23:32:40 »
Ya, I would go for just having the buster sword.  That is in y opinion the coolest part of the model, and if you made that yourself there should be no problem, and just putting that on cloud would  make him look 10 times more awesome.  If you don't want to, I won't say anything bad about you (since you are teh one who spent the time and effort to make it), but it would be really nice if you put it up somewhere.

You mean having just the buster sword with lots of materia... Thats what you mean right? Because I know that you can keep the buster sword in the game but the sword is weak and has no materia at all

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008-04-07 01:00:05 »

You mean having just the buster sword with lots of materia... Thats what you mean right? Because I know that you can keep the buster sword in the game but the sword is weak and has no materia at all

Actually you can make the Buster Sword model ANY of Cloud's weapons, or you could make ALL of Cloud's swords into that Buster Sword. Just copy the file over and rename it to the other weapon names! I might release it in the near future, but we'll see!

soldier21

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008-04-07 01:07:02 »
Actually you can make the Buster Sword model ANY of Cloud's weapons, or you could make ALL of Cloud's swords into that Buster Sword. Just copy the file over and rename it to the other weapon names! I might release it in the near future, but we'll see!

I'm going to come off like the mean jack ass of the forum, so I don't care but I hardly believe you when you say you will release anything to the public. Have you released anything to the public for final fantasy 7 pc mod other then a few screenshots?

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008-04-07 02:44:39 »
No I haven't yet... I'm new to the community and it hasn't been long since I learned how to do all of this. I've worked on a project before that made releases to the net. http://doomreborn.d3files.com/

Sadly we've all moved on before making anything final, partially just to get away from all the internet abuse we were receiving. Partially because we're all young people with busy lives getting through school and working.

But Yes I will release it then, just give me some time to prepare it.

soldier21

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008-04-07 03:19:45 »
okay, sorry if i sounded like a jack ass  :|

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008-04-07 05:20:24 »
It's alright man  :-D

Lionheart13

« Reply #33 on: 2008-04-07 06:08:47 »
That is really cool. The thing I like about it is that, while it is higher quality, the field version could still (sort of) blend in with the other models. Good Job.

BTW, Good luck with the fiance.

nexuseragon

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008-04-07 13:05:05 »

If you actually know the names of the models in battle.lgp. I know that BS is rtck and Ultima is rtcz :D. But, that's kinda off topic, I just wanna know if he'll give me the model of Buster sword that he has. Incredible details :-o

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008-04-08 05:11:19 »
Just copy paste all of clouds battle files into a folder and use bitrun to check The sword models and name.

nexuseragon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008-04-08 14:48:59 »
You told me that in my topic  :lol: I just wan HIS model of Buster sword! APZ FREAK! Please! xD

supercool330

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008-04-08 19:39:39 »
But Yes I will release it then, just give me some time to prepare it.

Yay :-D, thanks man I really appreciate it.
Does anybody know if anyone has done models for any of the other weapons (a complete updated model pack would be awesome)?

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008-04-09 05:00:23 »
how do u actually pull him out of the game I'm a noob and just started so i don't no how so can u tell me how ??? :?

HeavensCloud

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008-04-09 05:26:19 »
how do u actually pull him out of the game I'm a noob and just started so i don't no how so can u tell me how ??? :?

I think you'd need a 3D editing program to do that.  And even if you did, it wouldn't matter as KH Cloud does not = Apzfreak's Cloud.  Of course if you liked KH Cloud then you could use that I suppose, but I'm not sure if the KH model would translate to work in FF7 as is or if it would need to be altered. 

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008-04-09 16:21:15 »
It requires quite a bit of editing to import a KH character into FF7 and have it look the same.

Unless you somehow find yaz0r's .obj exporter for the KH models

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008-04-10 01:47:30 »
Just keep googeling and you'll find it eventually. I found everything I needed long after the whole "yazor's C&D scare" It's still out there, you just need to look. (And your graphics card needs pixelshader 2.0, mine didn't so I had to use another computer)

Sorry, but I'm not gonna release this Cloud. But I can release the Buster Sword, I'll just upload the files ready to be spliced, someone else can make a patcher if they really want to, but it's only a few files, I wouldn't spend the time to make one.

dark angel

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008-04-10 03:04:35 »
then can u tell me wat editors or programs u used ??? :?

HeavensCloud

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008-04-10 20:08:57 »
But I can release the Buster Sword, I'll just upload the files ready to be spliced, someone else can make a patcher if they really want to, but it's only a few files, I wouldn't spend the time to make one.

Any idea when the Buster Sword will be uploaded?  I'd love to download it, don't need a patcher to install it.

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008-04-11 18:46:12 »

:-D This is just a joke, thought some of you might enjoy this.

Oh by the way... I updated the screenshots and replaced a few of them in the first post of this thread for your enjoyment (because I got too exited and made screenshots and posted it all before I finished making the lower leg and boots, that's all finished now!)

Master Ridley

• Space Pirate Supreme Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008-04-11 18:54:42 »

I'd love to have that Buster Sword!! Did you make it or rip it from Crisis Core?

soldier21

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008-04-11 20:36:44 »

:-D This is just a joke, thought some of you might enjoy this.

Oh by the way... I updated the screenshots and replaced a few of them in the first post of this thread for your enjoyment (because I got too exited and made screenshots and posted it all before I finished making the lower leg and boots, that's all finished now!)

Can you release that one? You created that one on your own right?

nguyenhuy_prince

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008-04-12 10:00:46 »
So, if you complete the project, can you share it for every one and me? I hope you will  :wink:

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008-05-06 10:48:35 »
To answer some questions and repeat myself. I cannot release this as it uses altered models ripped from copyrighted material. The more I make i plan to post and possibly see about making some youtube videos, that's about as much as I can do!

The Buster Sword I made from scratch and plan to release it.

But as far as I know... I don't think anyone has ripped any 3d models out of Crisis Core yet, so nothing you see here was ripped from Crisis Core except maybe the fact that I used screenshots for references in my texture files.

So please no more of these questions, this Cloud will not be released. This proves that I altered the Kingdom Hearts Cloud into this one:

You can tell that I blatantly ripped it and altered it there, it's not really a creative project. But one that I was curious to try and see what the results might look like. So for my curiosity, I post these pictures for other's benefit so that they too can see what Kingdom Hearts Cloud would look like in the original costume (as portrayed at the end of Crisis Core's secret ending)

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm sorry, I can't release it.

Sooner or later I'll also do Sephiroth using KH2's and transform him into the original costume as well. That'll be fun!
« Last Edit: 2008-05-06 23:47:56 by apz freak »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008-05-08 02:55:50 »
Well your buster sword model is very impressive so I'm sure everyone will be happy when you release it.  Keep us updated on your Sephiroth WIP.