Author Topic: I'm curious...  (Read 8224 times)

MMiller8

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« on: 2001-05-28 03:05:00 »
...as to how we know all that we know about Joey.  Being somewhat of a newbie to the forums here, I was wondering how we know that this odd creature is an 80 year old female mexican drug addict?
(NOTE: Members posts will be regarded as information to me, with the exception of Joey, who's posts will be regarded purely as entertainment.)

j/k

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #1 on: 2001-05-28 03:20:00 »
I think Joey is an 80 year old mexican farmer or something who is coninsidently addicted to druggs. This is just his persona you see here. A 16 year old who used to work for Square.

Thats about all I know....

Joey

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #2 on: 2001-05-28 16:05:00 »
Those are just because they are mad at me. Don't belive them. I'm just a 15 year old boy in Malaysia studying for my PMR exam. I worked for Square in december last year until Febuary. And boy, and you thought that Britney's Boob surgery was the siliest rumor.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #3 on: 2001-05-28 16:16:00 »
Hey I was just spouting romour! And that my opionion! Hard to sue one for having an opinion!

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
I'm curious...
« Reply #4 on: 2001-05-28 18:26:00 »
Oh, and I own Square. Really. Joey, you believe me, don't you?

M0T

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #5 on: 2001-05-28 23:59:00 »
Joey should believe you, its the same rubbish he spurts out. Did I say rubbish?

Ant

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #6 on: 2001-05-29 22:32:00 »
Joey the reason everyone is annoyed with you is because, not only do you spout so many lies but also you contradict yourself so many times which just emphasizes what a bullshitter you are.

For example at one time you say that you work at square copying code (why programmers would need someone for this is beyond me ??????) but then in another topic you are asking questions about FF9 which if you did help work on it you should know the answer to.

M0T

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #7 on: 2001-05-30 03:05:00 »
Also you pretend to have a girlfriend then you pretend to be her who then totaly contradicts you!
You are totally unbelieveable, get a life.

dagsverre

• View Profile
    • http://ffsf.cjb.net
I'm curious...
« Reply #8 on: 2001-05-30 17:30:00 »
OK, I have a theory. Know how people in non-english speaking countries can say things like "fuck you very much" when you buy something from them? Some tourists clearly have had their fun when those unhappy sellers ask them what "thank you very much" would be in English. Stuff like that happens all the time.

So, my theory is that Joey perhaps never learnt proper english. When he asked someone what a computer would be in English, someone told him "girlfriend". In the same way, "wash the floors at Square" became "do programming for Square". It works the other way too, for instance "you make me sick Joey" became "I'm your greatest fan, I'm going to name my first child after you, Joey" (which is why he keeps posting).

Anyway, I'm seriously reconsidering if we're dealing with a very well done troll here. This might be a tragic person getting his daily kick out of this board...

M0T

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #9 on: 2001-05-30 18:43:00 »
Maybe Joey is really a agrophobic person who has nothing to do but post rubbish all day.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #10 on: 2001-05-30 19:30:00 »
I wonder if the simile
"As annoying as Joey"
will eventually be considered cliche?

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #11 on: 2001-05-30 22:00:00 »
Hold on lemme try this then

JOEY YOUR A REAL NICE GUY! YOU ARE CLASS!
EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS SOOOO TRUE!

Did it work?

M0T

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #12 on: 2001-05-31 02:12:00 »
Joeys crying now he read that about being so annoying(FAO Joey youre so nice  :D)
 :wink:

Joey

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #13 on: 2001-05-31 14:59:00 »
De dame na hite ne?itai nani yareteru no? itsu da yo te kuru-kuru to dokusen na hodo, otoko ni natte joudai.

FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TRANSLATE FOR YOU FUCKERS.

ficedula

• View Profile
    • http://www.ficedula.co.uk
I'm curious...
« Reply #14 on: 2001-05-31 15:31:00 »
OK. So, in the thread "Jap Questions", Joey posts:

Also, what does "giri giri giri no giri giri mate" mean?

In this thread:

FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TRANSLATE FOR YOU FUCKERS.

Hmmmm. I'm sensing that something doesn't quite add up here...

Maybe he's some kind of Borg-like entity, made up of many different beings. That would explain why he seems to be slagging off himself and claims complete ignorance of what he (well, it'd be another part of "The Joey") has done.

I reckon this comes in second most likely position, behind Dag's theory.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
I'm curious...
« Reply #15 on: 2001-05-31 19:00:00 »
Thats it Joey I'm pulling starnge words out of my Japanese book! Joey you Kippu-uriba man! You mother was a mado and your father smelled of natsu! So Joey you nice chap please keep on talking!

Bleh! I have forgottone what those words mean already! No I remember now hahaha. dont some people speak Japanese here? Call him more strange words!