Author Topic: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project  (Read 165735 times)

ultima espio

• View Profile
Re: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project
« Reply #300 on: 2009-08-04 12:38:48 »
Not quite, we can turn this into something else, just get rid of all traces of the crisis core models.

We are going to try to make our own, so we could just edit this topic instead of making a brand new one.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2009-08-04 17:04:18 »
That's heartening to read. You guys have done such amazing and hard work. I hope you can still see something come to fruition. Much luck in your attempts  :-)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2009-08-04 17:05:22 »
I wonder whether this was Halkun's ulterior motive for changing the rules :-P

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
Re: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife model project
« Reply #303 on: 2009-08-04 18:50:34 »
Something like that...

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2009-08-08 08:40:58 »
Why is everyone down about it? He just said he wasn't going to release anything. APZFreak's KH Cloud deja vu, anyone?
And guess what apz did after that?
 :wink:

Well sorry I haven't been around... Wow, I'm really surprised at the weird climate this place in in. Then of course, It's always been a weird climate here! I think I've checked on this board on and off for 4 years. I stay entirely out of the flamewars and bizarre anti-social superiority complexes as much as I possibly can. I find it counter-intuitive and unproductive to any kind of civil conversation, and personally distasteful.

But i ignore all that to see the interesting things that come out of it. It's been an interesting ride so far!

Sorry to all my fans, who are eagerly awaiting the field version of Cloud. But I've been unable to find time or interest lately, there are some very dark personal issues effecting me and my family recently. But quiet frankly it's not right to speak of this here. I can only trust that my fans remain patient because I wish to continue this project (for what it's worth)

Now - - - [=BACK ON TOPIC=]

I think it's wonderful that Neocloud and Espio will begin on their own from scratch. I realized that porting the models can be fun... (and you can read me saying this over and overagain in my KH model thread) It can be fun but it's not life changing, it doesn't change the way the game plays, it has all the same BAD animations!  :wink: It doesn't have the sense of accomplishment that making something yourself has.

The draw for me is that I like to share, it's in my blood :-) , It's a temporary relief from day-to-day monotony and it's something fun and satisfying. I get to satiate that over-analytical tendency to get all details right.

I encourage all those of mature disposition to find that same line, doing something for the fun of it! Constant model ripping and importing get's a bit boring to me... But the models I ripped from Crisis Core and Dissidia have been interesting and a powerful learning tool, so I won't regret that.

I don't know what really to say, but thanks to the fans of APZ's Cloud, (isn't that weird?) And I hope that our competent members can create something really sweet! I encourage it.

Raxel

« Reply #305 on: 2009-08-09 03:41:07 »
i'ts a "remake"?

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2009-08-09 10:45:20 »
iya...They where trying to incorporate parts from other FF games...namely Char. models...to be playable in FFVII which is now totally changing due to its uncanny MODDING ability...And now the sleeping RPG giant becomes another superb game to be ranked against its younger FF RPG counterparts ( Crisis Core, Dissidia...)

In due time Squeenix will be pissed and they will eventually make a not-so-remake..Ala MArio Bros thing....version of the popular game so that the fans would shut thier trap...or better yet...make it worse...heheheh :)