Author Topic: [FF7PC] ZomiPlayFont UI  (Read 25578 times)

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
Re: [FF7PC] ZomiPlayFont UI
« Reply #50 on: 2020-05-29 16:08:08 »
Appreciate your hard work with the font.. They're very similar to OG IMO. Pointer and materia slots look cleaner.

Just a question with 0.96, if it will be enough to replace other UI mods out there like ESUI or Satsuki's (in his pack builder)?
Yes. You can install any mods you want, then install ZomiPlayFont above with replacing files.

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
« Reply #51 on: 2020-06-02 19:40:34 »
Version 0.97 is released

• Changed borders
• New item ring icon
• Some minor changes

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #52 on: 2020-06-11 00:11:48 »
the capital Z in the usfont_b_h series makes an artifact from the open bracket being a tad too close

not sure if this happens in the b_l series or not, i just noticed it from the chocobo naming screen when you breed a new chocobo

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
« Reply #53 on: 2020-06-11 07:24:47 »
the capital Z in the usfont_b_h series makes an artifact from the open bracket being a tad too close

not sure if this happens in the b_l series or not, i just noticed it from the chocobo naming screen when you breed a new chocobo
Thank you. There are a lot of that stuff with other symbols too :( Will fix it soon.

Panteleimon

• View Profile
    • ZomiPlayFont for FF7
« Reply #54 on: 2020-06-11 19:49:19 »
Version 0.98 is realeased

• Fixed an issue with some symbols had a part of another symbol
• Made borders brighter

Caledor

• [ITA]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #55 on: 2020-12-03 19:51:32 »
Hi Panteleimon

Before everything else, amazing job with this font. I'm the author of the italian localization that usb ported to Reunion and i'm trying to make my original release compatible with mods as well. Would you mind if i bundle with my mod a customized version of your font? Obviously with full credit for your work.

EDIT: Just found out that you haven't logged in since June, hope you're well. I released the Iro containing an customized version of your font for the time being, which i repacked for you here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hfT6_conKM3Ln4kgFq78UZ6l8wO7qzkX.

I mainly fixed some alignment and spacing issues i spotted, some of which might have been caused by my customized window.bin, which is also included in the pack in case you want to test. Let me know when you read this.
« Last Edit: 2020-12-07 23:37:39 by Caledor »

MetalTxus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2021-12-24 11:38:55 »
Great mod, looks wonderful.

One issue I had was the button images, as I use X to accept and O to cancel, so I had to manually swap the buttons on the images.
If anyone wants to save themselves some time; I uploaded the updated files here, just drop them in the menu folder and overwrite when prompted.